Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #225  
Day (something): Gizzie-Moo takes over the story because I'm Moo...dyful. Hi I'm Gizzie-Moo, Gizzies cow. I grew up on Glitches awesome farm. I got me a job at Hooters and now I get Gizzie free wings and she is fat. lolol Ok so Gizzie hurt her wrist being stupid and fighting with Pokemon and so I claim this awesome story about me because I am the bomb.:p Let's talk about me me me...... Right now it's nap time so I am going to eat some cookies and then go nap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I wish there's an item that is a mountain of shit XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
are we bankrupting gizzie

Gizzie, s Questie-->>https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22149
ART SHOP-->> https://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22211Artwork By Glitch
Old Posted 05-13-2018, 05:20 PM  
Magic
DAY FOUR: Today the Heavenly Heifer Heroine Heloise had to help me work on an essay and then she took a nap while I called my mom for mother's day. (I really wanted to have more fun with this but it's finals week!)
Old Posted 05-13-2018, 09:32 PM  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #227  
Day OREO TAKEOVER:

Today Gizzie bought these.....little does she know that I (Gizzie-Moo) shall eat every one. Got milk??? I do moooo I'm a cow after all. XD
Old Posted 05-14-2018, 03:36 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Day Three:
Adonis and I played Stardew Valley all day, and checked out the Sims 4 game I had running. Unfortunately, I went to the little fox's room for like... a minute, and when I came back, Adonis had downloaded ALL SORTS of custom content from questionable sites. I'll be deleting most of it. Although... the medical stuff he downloaded I'll be keeping. After I vet it for viruses, of course. There's not enough medical stuff in the Sims 4. I'll congratulate him on finding it.
Old Posted 05-14-2018, 07:05 PM  
Magic
Default   #229  
DAY FIVE: Today the Heavenly Heifer Heroine Heloise had to help me tutor ungrateful psychology students who show up late and don't care that it's also my finals week and then she helped me work on my essay about methamphetamine while we did laundry together ;-;
Old Posted 05-14-2018, 07:46 PM  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~

Day 5:

Foozan and I woke up early to oversee the apple tree transplant. He watched excitedly as a hole was dug for the workers to put the young tree into. After everything was done, I treated the workers to lunch, with a nice pile of leaves for Foozan as well. And ever since that day, he's been a wonderful companion.

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-15-2018, 09:28 AM  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #231  
Day Four:
Today, Justin and I primarily slept in. Adonis distracted himself with all of my computer games... Um. Let's just say I will be locking my computer with a password. He completely and totally modded every game I have that's able to be modded. I think I've created a monster. >>
Old Posted 05-15-2018, 10:23 PM  
The Weaver of Tales
Day Five:
I spent most of today scratching. Bug bites ALL OVER. Thankfully, Adonis was spared the itchies, since chiggers apparently don't really like chickens. Or feathers. He took the time to nurse me - which was honestly super-adorable. He even brought me my anti-itch cream and was quite helpful in keeping people away so I didn't snap at them. I think he enjoyed the cookies I baked as a reward, and the games I let him then have access to while I took a blessedly itch-free nap.
Old Posted 05-16-2018, 10:09 PM