Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #17  
<x} almost 15 years ago for me, hehe! Gosh..the only ride I really love going on for the fun and memories and I'm able to handle it's intensity is probably Big Thunder Mountain. -w- Ahhhh, crazy wilderness choo choo..I love space mountain, but I love you more because you don't flippin' break down and have an enormous line all the time.~
Wait-..this thread is about the Twilight Zone! o~O; uhhhhhhhhhh!
Well!
There's a few Twilight Zone episodes that I like that are kinda Western themed! <8D Like!..uhh, Mr. Denton on Doomsday! And Mr. Garrity and the Graves! And, what was the one with Jessie James teaching the tv star about how things were done in the west? <:/ ...Something Showdown? Showdown with Rance McGrew! >:D Aha!
And also the Grave, which is pretty spooky. o~o

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-01-2019, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D Aaaa! Just saw the first episode (The Comedian) of the new revival re-adaption series on Amazon! (Though now it's off Prime and on CBS All Access' YouTube Channel..) x'D Aaaaa! It was a good pilot! Loved The Dummy easter egg and the way the credits and intro was done! I can't wait to watch them all when they all come out!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-03-2019, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #19  
So, the reboot series was pretty good I think. :] Although I have a soft spot for the classics more. >u>; I was a little disappointed that there weren't a lot of episodes taking place in the past exclusively, though the last one was kinda meta, and the CGI rendering threw me off a bit. <x} hehehe, kinda made me happy that I enjoyed a few of them. :] Like, A Traveler and Not All Men. Probably both my favorites of 2019 so far.

Though I still watch the original series religiously. <x}
I need my Twilight Zone. ;u; <3

Old Posted 07-30-2019, 04:49 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
being a fanatic, classic tv, series, the twilight zone, twilight zone