Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default PB+Biscuit OOC for Magically Modern World   #1  
Like the title says, this is a OOC for myself and Biscuit.

we can post short profiles here if needed and things like that XD
Old Posted 06-07-2018, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
I'm just gonna put these two here XD

Name: HannaBelle Owens
Race: Human Born Witch
Orientation: Gay
Job: Junior Potions Brewer at Potion House
Dislikes: rude people, being stared at, small tight spaces, and big dogs
Bio: Born to a human mother and father it was a surprise for everyone when little HannaBelle began to levitate the toys in her room. As her magic didn't show up till she was already school age and had gone through a few years of human school it was hard for HannaBelle to control her magic. Things exploding when she got emotional, the pot cooking stew boiling over because things that where not supposed to go into it where dropped in my curious hands. It was a stroke of luck that the old women who lived at the end of their block in a old and not unused funeral home came to them and said she could teach HannaBelle control. The women, Granny Tamick, was a witch that had no children of her own and had spent years carefully watching over the block, she had seen the potential in the young HannaBelle and was surprised that no one from the magic society had come to take the girl to a school so she woudl stop blowing things up....so Granny Tamick had taken it on her self to train the yougn girl. Safe to say that now after so many years, HannaBelle has come to have a good grip on her magic, and excels in potion making, she is saving up to get her masters in Potions and open her own shop one day.
App:

Name: Oliver McDool
Race: Shapeshifter-mainly wolf
Orientation: Bi Sexual
Job: Going to school for his magical beast studies diploma, works evenings at his families meat packing plant
Likes: Sex, going out for drinks, running [in both human and wolf form], his family, and those who are loyal
Dislikes: Traitors, going to long without getting some [nuff said XD], deep water and his siblings getting hurt.
Bio: Big family... BIG, ten younger siblings and three older ones, two uncles, five aunts and to many cousins to count; Oliver is a pack driven man, just like the animal he can shift into, his family has been in the meat industry for years, rarely any of them getting a higher education outside of high school or the courses to retain the license on the packing plant. Oliver is the first to even want to step outside the bounds of his comfortable life, so he is studying magical beasts, as he already knows most about his own kind and wanted to learn more about others, like the elves... or the dryads that live in the parks and forests. Many times he and those like him are confused as Werewolves and are hunted or attacked out of no where so Oliver has had to be careful since his shifted form came to be a large black wolf.
App:
Last edited by PurpleBox; 06-07-2018 at 11:25 PM. Reason: forgot the Bio XD
Old Posted 06-07-2018, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #3  
Sounds good to me, Got home a little early so I'll do two myself now!
Name:Karla Vargas
Race:Human
Orientation:Bisexual
Job:Unknown
Dislikes:Crowds, Arrogance, and Sexism.
Bio:Always keeping to herself, not much is known about Karla other than being raised by a single mother who struggled to make ends meet, as a young child she never socialized with the other children and had a strange fascination with dead animals. Her teachers disapproved of her interests and eventually placed the blame on her mother which drove her into a rage and viciously attacked her teacher. She was then locked away in a sanitarium for many years until one day she was nowhere to be found and shortly after presumed to be dead.

Name:Ryan Favor
Race:Human
Orientation:Undecided/Asexual
Job:Ghost Hunter
Dislikes:Ghosts,His Job, Peanut Butter
Bio:Ryan from a young age always had a strong sixth sense, he saw things that others never could which ended up in a life full of being bullied by other kids who thought he was strange. Finally one day he understood that the people that he saw were not living when his grandmother who had passed away had visited him to say goodbye, though he swore it true nobody in his family believed him. Years passed and though he never stopped seeing spirits he considered his own gifts a curse, keeping it a secret until he learned he could ease a spirits passing. He opened his own ghost hunting business eager to help lost souls pass on only to find most people mistook old plumbing as a haunting and when they were right the entity was not always willing to leave peacefully.
Last edited by TheFabledBiscuit; 06-08-2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old Posted 06-08-2018, 06:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
so yay me i have one socialy akward character and one who is a charmign shite XD
Old Posted 06-09-2018, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #5  
It's working out well so far though I'm enjoying it!
Old Posted 06-10-2018, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
fair warning... my post is kinda long... they get that way when i get insperation to write... so yeah XD ^^;;
Old Posted 06-11-2018, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #7  
That was an impressive one, that's alright though I don't mind longer posts in the least bit. Oh so I was thinking I know we have the fantasy/supernatural type creatures in our world.
Do you mind keeping demons/or worse things of that nature excluded. atleast for now. I kinda wanna tie it into Ryan's stuff in the future sometime // make things really exciting down the road for everyone. then they'll be fair game for you if you wanna bring in some of your own stuff :D
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 02:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
thats fine with me ^^ i actually wasn't planning on worse then a angry ass spirit or a banshee XDXD
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #9  
sweet thank ya!! banshee sounds like fun actually I'll have to remember that >:3 xP
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
XD yeah they can be fun to play around with XD so can necromancer magic be fun to play around with ^3^
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 02:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #11  
I'm probably going to stick various different types of ghosts/folk lore spirits and stuff in here. Not sure how i forgot banshee. Necromancer I've had in mind already not sure how i wanna do it but maybe!
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 02:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
i kinda plan on the magic that HB is compatible with me to a 'dark art' or a forbinin magic... and that will lead to the secret thats been kept form her since her birth XDXD
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #13  
sounds good to me, obviously Karla has some kinda more tabboo magick as her specialty im debating on a couple of things I wanna turn it to but yeah ^^;
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
yeah i kinda guessed XD what ever magic it is can make a person dissapire form everything... i wonder what she ment by feeding.... -c- now im curious XDXD
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #15  
good! :D
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
well Karla will certanly be a suprise for HB XD some one genuinly interested in her XD
Old Posted 06-12-2018, 11:05 PM Reply With Quote