Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

I Am Tam
Default   #65  
Yeah. It's like, if you don't like this channel, go watch another channel!
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-02-2018, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Soem times I'll quit watching game grumps because I'm not in the mood, but then I'll go back to them. It just really depends on how I'm feeling

Old Posted 12-02-2018, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #67  
Yeah. I hear you, though I don't watch that particular channel. But mood dictates what games I play at any time of the ones I have installed here (or bookmarked, if a pet game).

Dan just finished a 'Warframe' livestream on YouTube today. I didn't manage to get there while it was live, but he played with the man with one word.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-03-2018, 02:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Just finished Rhino; will be getting three new frames within the next seventy hours aaaahhh
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-03-2018, 03:41 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #69  
@Tam
Yeah, I managed to catch the tail end of it (I don't normally get home that early) and it looked like he was doing some alerts and stuff.

@Espy
lol, never fun doing the waiting game. XD

Old Posted 12-03-2018, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Clem! He woke his Misha up for awhile, too.

Espy gets lots of Christmas early!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-04-2018, 05:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #71  
Espy also doesn't get to play videogames for a month because they're going to their parents' house for winter break shortly after the acquisition of said frames.

Also I just finished War Within and have FEELS.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-05-2018, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Ack! Poor Espy! Needs Switch. (that's a joke)

Oh man. I think I cried when I watched that.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-05-2018, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #73  
Actually Epsy can bring over their account information to the switch if they have one, and not loose out on anything they've done up until now. Well, there will be things locked until it is added to the switch version, but otherwise it will be the most current version you can get.

Edit: If you were to do that, I'd do it soon though because I don't know how long they will have that available.

Old Posted 12-05-2018, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yeah. That's what I meant with my joke, though as usual lately, I don't put the right words!

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-05-2018, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #75  
Oh! I thought you were joking when you were talking about playing it on the switch, ops. Thinking you meant it wasn't on the switch. ^^;

Old Posted 12-06-2018, 12:18 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
LOL No. Sorry for being unclear.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-06-2018, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #77  
lol, and Dan seems to like my comments. x'D Or does he just heart everything?

Old Posted 12-06-2018, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
He doesn't get a lot of comments, so he likes them all. And he'll answer some pretty inane comments if they're made by his regulars.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-06-2018, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #79  
ah, ok. So me commenting a lot in a single video when I see/hear certain things and he'll do that, got it. XD (has had three liked already, two of them for the same video)

Old Posted 12-07-2018, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
XD Yup. He's a personable video maker who sees his viewers as more than just views and dollars. Part of why I like watching.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 12-07-2018, 06:48 PM Reply With Quote