Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #609  
Oh. Haha. ...hm, sorry, having a hard time imagining someone's never taken antibiotics before.

...Then again, antibio before every single dentists appointment was a necessity for me as a kid, for heart reasons. Didn't want me to die to a not-fully-sanitized tooth picky-thingy, I guess.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-09-2019, 05:55 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
The ole IBS kicked in. And I couldn't just go to the bathroom and do my business whenever it did. In the first instance, I had to sit through class, then take the shuttle to the hostel, do my business, and return. In the second instance, the flatmate poured bleach all over the bathroom and insisted to let it sit for an hour, so I had to hold it in again.

But everything's fine now. Until the next bout I guess.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-09-2019, 01:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #611  
Cleaning the water off my lenses....aaaaand my glasses snapped in half. AGAIN.
Fuck buying a house, I just want to make enough money to be able to afford to replace my glasses when they break.
Old Posted 04-10-2019, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Many awfuls.

Was going to go to inlaw's today to help sort of garage sale study. Fail.
Sick and sore, slept all day in stead. Finished a project, but no time to study.
Exam is tomorrow. Hoping I can coast on what I already know as I haven't read everything.

Also, my practicum at the local public library was fun but at the end of the day my physical unreliability means I won't find work there. Job hopes go poof. Not sure what to do now.
Old Posted 04-12-2019, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #613  
>x( That is all. (I'm just done.)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-12-2019, 06:11 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
I felt awful today morning and missed half of a Political Philosophy session... but I won't lose attendance for it because I was sick in class. Lol. I think it's because the IBS kicked in before I could have breakfast in the morning. Felt okay the rest of the day, but I might have to go through something similar next Friday because a literature class has been postponed to the first slot of Friday morning.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-12-2019, 08:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #615  
Don't know what's been triggering my migraines lately and my dog might already be giving up and Monday can't come soon enough for her appointment.
Old Posted 04-13-2019, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i found out today that i hate mushroom flavoured noodles i'd gotten a pack of 9 delivered to the student hostel cos there's no way to get food from close by... and after having one pack i can't face having another one, ever. so i've ordered tom yum noodles even though i kind of exceeded budget by buying ANOTHER bunch of noodles- and they'll only be delivered after a week, so need to tide over with oats until then.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-14-2019, 06:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #617  
Can you separate the mushroom flavor from the noodles?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-14-2019, 07:29 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i can, because it's one of those flavouring powders you add on, but the problem is i have no other flavouring, either from packets or from scratch. and can't find any packets sold separately from noodles that can also be delivered to my hostel in the middle of nowhere.

my one solace is that i only have to scrabble for food in this particular peculiar way until i graduate in May. then i can go home, to the city, and walk down to grocery stores.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-14-2019, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #619  
Ick. Hmm... I used to love using uncooked ramen as snacks, but that’s far less filling than cooking it. Sometimes I make somen with just a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil; if you have either or both, maybe you can sub that in as flavoring?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-14-2019, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Not today, but yesterday neighbors across the street were blasting music while washing their car, then once they're finally done, neighbors next door play on their drums. Dx I can't win.

Today is more quiet.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-15-2019, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #621  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espy View Post
Ick. Hmm... I used to love using uncooked ramen as snacks, but that’s far less filling than cooking it. Sometimes I make somen with just a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil; if you have either or both, maybe you can sub that in as flavoring?
i have neither nothing at any level of unprocessed to processed. basically nothing. i can get food rarely here so most of the stuff i keep here is dry packaged food that'll stay. so a lot of granola bars, and oats and instant noodles (since they're only wet right before eating lol).
technically we are just supposed to eat from the hostel mess... but a few times a week their food sucks lol. i'll be going out this weekend though, cause my friend knows the bus routes (i wanna get a tattoo lol), and maybe i can get some stuff then.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-15-2019, 07:32 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
"I'm hungwy." Derpy sits on the floor, arms crossed, and pouts.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 04-15-2019, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #623  
awwww. *feeds Derpy chocolate peanut butter ice cream*

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 07:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I FORGOT TO GO TO SLEEP AND I HAVE CLASS IN FIVE HOURS AND AN EXAM IN EIGHT
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 08:08 AM Reply With Quote