Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixels
Default Item requests <3   #1  
Hey everybody!

Soooooo sometimes in between making stuff, I want a side project. I would rather make items that users actually want than items I want!

I make no promises that I'll make what you request but I will def. look at and consider all requests. You can post references if you want or just say things like, "I would like a cape that looks like a piece of lettuce." That is just fine for me. I am certain that other pixel artists besides myself will pop their heads in here too. ^.^

Aherm, so anywho, have at it! :O

Requests:
cracked skin
musical instruments
unbuttoned shirts
magic items
white deer
polar bear
Animal print clothing/jackets
angelic stuff
lolita dresses
gender neutral dresses
relaxed fit jeans
more kimonos etc.+long sleeves
Flannel shirts
Weapons
Open jackets
more trench coats
super cute cute things
delicate crowns
traditionally inspired Armenian clothing
funny faces
Cloaks and capes of various lengths. Butterfly wings. Oversized bows for our heads.
Pajamas/pjs, pajama hats, pillows, and really soft things!

Old Posted 11-21-2015, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
items like the ramune bottle or the kitsune that are positioned right on the avatar so you can dress them up like a proper avi! it'd make a great item for people who like the dressup part of avatars but are not big into humans XD
Old Posted 11-21-2015, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #3  
Lolita Dresses would be nice.

Also, I'm totally into Goth, punk and emo (the REAL emo, not this suicidal, depressed "emo" the world keeps referring to).
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Last edited by Obsidian; 11-21-2015 at 10:13 PM.
Old Posted 11-21-2015, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Damn you, Obsidian, for linking to that site!! -shakes fist while ogling pretty lolita dresses-

I got Glinter's permission to keep an eye on this thread and make some stuff for fun, based on everyone's suggestions, so don't be shy about throwing out ideas. <3
Old Posted 11-22-2015, 01:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #5  
Lol, yeah, I used to have a lot of lolita and goth sites but changing a few laptops since, I'm not sure if I still have copies of my past bookmark history.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 11-22-2015, 02:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Problem to the Solution
I would like to see some firearms. We have like, two that I know of. Desert Nomad and...something else, which is just a sawed-off double barrel shotgun. I would love to see a little snub nose revolver or handgun or something of the like!
Old Posted 11-23-2015, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Wayward Victorian Doll
Default   #7  
Yeah, I agree with you there. If I got permission to do so, I'd like to make a few guns - especially a machine gun. I also wish we had gunblades that could be held in both hands. The event ones kind of obscure most of the avatar when you equip them. (Mostly I just want gunblades that look like Squall's <3)
Old Posted 11-23-2015, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
100% serious here, how about some non-white facial features and hair? we don't have either and that is pretty darn creepy especially on a site that is purportedly catering to rpers(i mean jeez, how much does it suck you can only dress up as a euro-white person?)
Old Posted 11-23-2015, 07:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #9  
Like more noses and stuff? At first I was thinking "what do you mean we have plenty of hair colors." XD

I'm a dork >3>

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Right now I just want more tattoos that are more thick and less translucent (low opacity).

Tattoos are amazing for adding details to clothing.

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #11  
I think the general idea is that you can layer multiple copies of a translucent item if you want it to be bolder.

Because I know about the layering effects with clothing. I use it a lot myself. :P
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-23-2015, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
I think the general idea is that you can layer multiple copies of a translucent item if you want it to be bolder.

Because I know about the layering effects with clothing. I use it a lot myself. :P
Ah.

Then just more tattoos in general then xD.

Old Posted 11-23-2015, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #13  
Two more were just added into the token shop!

Old Posted 11-24-2015, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Two more were just added into the token shop!
Both are awesome <3

But other tattoos I'd like to see added would be:

Most of the time when we do get tattoos close like that, they're in DI's or event items where the colors are limited to a select amount of colors.

Old Posted 11-24-2015, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #15  
yeah, different noses, different eyes, different mouths, hair that is not staright or wavy-straight(like kinky or puffy or curly)

anything that would give the impression of non-white ethnicity. i was talking to a friend(who'd like to remain unnamed) and we agreed there was a reason neither of us enjoyed using the faces and hairs that were already on here because they were all variants of the exact same face/hair
Old Posted 11-24-2015, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
yeah, different noses, different eyes, different mouths, hair that is not staright or wavy-straight(like kinky or puffy or curly)

anything that would give the impression of non-white ethnicity. i was talking to a friend(who'd like to remain unnamed) and we agreed there was a reason neither of us enjoyed using the faces and hairs that were already on here because they were all variants of the exact same face/hair
Thick hair, thin hair, puffy, ect. I know what you mean. I agree entirely, just most hairs like that are harder to make, so if a pixelist wants to challenge themselves hair-wise this is a great route to go!

Oh and you have my vote for more noses and mouths, we could use more of those, there is actually an extreme lack of different nose and mouths in general. (Ear department too, but making new human ears don't make much of a difference considering the size of avatar ears.)

But overall my vote:
+++++++++++++++++++1111111111111111111

Old Posted 11-24-2015, 01:15 AM Reply With Quote