Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #161  
I picked the hand I did because some of the letters are really fun, but I regretted my decision when i realized that the w is a super hard letter.

Big big mood. There are so many things I should be doing and I have zero intention of doing anything else tonight. I already nearly died, i am good just crawling into bed.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-27-2019, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
died from work or from something else? X'''D
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #163  
I nearly slid my car off the hill next to my driveway because it was so icy. When I went to park I started sliding downhill. There was a little ridge of dirt that was left from the last round of dirt work on the driveway and if it hadn't been there I would have gone over. Not going to lie, it legitimately terrifying. I was too scared to even cry until about an hour after I was safe.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh shit, ok no that's not funny at all x_____x i am super glad you are safe, did you tell anyone?
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #165  
My parents, since they were going to ask me about the giant ruts in the driveway and why my car was at the bottom since we normally park at the top in the winter.

And my husband, so he would go away and let me cry in peace.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh, hek, mek! thankyou<3<3<3

good. it would be bad if they didn't know and had the same accident. also it's manly to cry when crying is situationally appropriate, don't be ashamed to do it around others<3
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #167  
Much welcome! I hope you enjoy it!

Apparently the plan is to put a line of marble blocks along there to make it impossible to slide off the hill. We have decided as a family that possibly banging up our cars is much better than a 20 or so foot drop.

I have trouble with the crying in front of other people thing. Years of being told to stop crying or I would be given something to cry about I guess.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i think i will<3<3

yeah, a bump over a drop is preffered. how the heck do you even have that large of a ravine though?

i know that one, also it's girlish to cry, you don't have anything to cry about and if you keep crying by the end of (number of seconds) you can just go because i won't have this discussion with you if you are going to act that way(with no actual intent to let you go regardless)

but for sure that sort of toxic rhetoric is nonsense! if you sow poison you reap poison and being forced to bottle up fear and distress poisons you
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #169  
I live on the side of a mountain. XD There is about 600 feet of elevation change between my house and the bottom of the valley, but that's all slope, not a steep drop-off. There just happens to be a 20 or so foot drop off really close to our driveway.

Better than some of our neighbors up the hill from us though. They have a drop-off that is about 80 feet straight into the the creek just a few steps from their back porch.

I'm working on it, and I have gotten better. It is still just really hard for me to feel comfortable crying. Or doing any emoting outside of fake smiles.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:38 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
oh, well that does explain it x'''D

hey, as long as you are trying and as long as you don't pass on those habits to others then you are doing great<3 -thumbs up-
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #171  
I'm basically a bear and I don't mean that in a large hairy leather daddy kind of way.

Break the cycle and all that. Improve every day!

Old Posted 11-29-2019, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(shame, bears are kinda hot when they are in soft silky things, hahaha)

exactly! end a better person than you started even if it's only in millimeters and don't wreck yourself up if you only managed to tread ^^
Old Posted 11-29-2019, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #173  
(I know, biology really did me no favors.)

You're pretty awesome at pep talks. I really appreciate that about you.

Old Posted 11-29-2019, 12:17 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hahaha, me either x''D even buff i was a sausage tube and now that i'm soft and fat i look hella fem x''D does not help my grandfather gave me the sparsest most useless facial-hair so i cannot even fake it with a fancy mustache

you can thank galla for that. when i need to say something that isn't horseradish or puns i put on my 'what would galla say' hat and just listen to what comes out, haha
Old Posted 11-29-2019, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #175  
If you do not want to look traditionally fem, that is disappointing. On the plus side though, you sound comfy?
Genderfluidity would be so much easier if I could casually shapeshift.

Well, Galla taught you well then.

Old Posted 11-29-2019, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i am a sucker for soft femmy junk and even own more skirts than trousers so aside from the misgendering in public it's all good~

i'd like to think so and i hope to learn more ^^ part of being a proactive feminist is helping others course-correct and you can't do that by just yelling x''D
Old Posted 11-29-2019, 11:20 AM Reply With Quote