Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #433  
i love him so fucking much.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-22-2019, 02:52 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Ordis is best boy in this game. XD

Old Posted 10-22-2019, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #435  
Would anybody like to hear about the weird fanfic type story I made about a young tenno who stumbled into a nexus between all realities?
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-22-2019, 08:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
yesssssss

Old Posted 10-23-2019, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #437  
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-23-2019, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
SO MANY DADS
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-23-2019, 08:55 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #439  
Okay, I didn't know that was an Overwatch crossover idea until I got to the Soldier 76 part. ^^;

Old Posted 10-23-2019, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
LMBO The squad also contains a samurai with a light sabre, a Tuareg man with an adamantium scimitar, an Imperial Russian steel toothed ogress, a living plushie doll who used to be a Transformer, and a living virus of Transformer descent.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-23-2019, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #441  
"a living plushie doll who used to be a transformer"

i'd read the everloving hell out of that.

Old Posted 10-24-2019, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I once wrote a couple of really short Umbra fics. Maybe I should get back to writing...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 10-24-2019, 12:29 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #443  
I actually started writing plot stuff for a fanfiction of Warframe crossed with the Worm web series. Ordis finds an algorithm hidden in Limbo's notes, and Ordis, unwittingly, decides to run it to see the resault since its not written in the notes. It ends up making a rift that sucks the orbiter into another universe, which is the Worm universe. There's not really a good one out there of that cross over (there's one but its only one chapter and doesn't explain anything about how a warframe got to be in that universe). And I figured Limbo and his crazy rift research could potentially lead to making portals to other universes. But before I can finish writing out the plot I need to actually read Worm, I've only read the fanfiction. ^^; And I'm also going to make that universe's spooky friend more of a curious sort since nothing knows of its existence until then, but it can still be mean and such as well. Though not sure if I want to bring in some of the enemies from Warframe into the story yet or not, the Worm series does get pretty gruesome with some of the things that happens in it as far as I know.

Old Posted 10-24-2019, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Worm is already about multiversal portals. I see no reason that would be an issue, though most people would think the frame was tinkertech.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 10-24-2019, 04:38 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #445  
LOL The plushie used to be a G1 Jazz. Now he's Jazz dolly, and yeah, that's what people call him. He's the best little spy ever. Except when it rains. He hates getting wet because then it looks like he's peeing all over, and no one will hug him.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-24-2019, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
@Coda
The one I read was Taylor connecting to Saryn and then ending with that only chapter when I looked on fanfiction.net for some stories. There was literally no explanation about the cross over at all, and there's never been another chapter either. ^^;

Old Posted 10-26-2019, 08:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #447  
oof. it sucks when things don't get updated, but knowing me, i barely update my DS fanfictions.

Old Posted 10-27-2019, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Part of why I gave up reading other peoples' stories unless they said they were finished.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-27-2019, 08:35 PM Reply With Quote