Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #241  
Sandstorm heavy disappoints me and I made edit steps for it. XD Just as a style thing really. The standard steps ARE more fun than the heavy.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 02:37 PM  
Wanderer
Because they actually FIT THE SONG. Oh gawd, I can't stand people who make steps that don't match the mood XD

EDIT: Wait, how much DDR do you play if you know Sandstorm standard off the top of your head?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-10-2011, 06:11 PM  
Developer
Default   #243  
I USED to play a TON. I own every PS2 DDR title ever released in the US and I've played a few that weren't. Started with DDR 3rd Mix in the arcade, have played 3rd, 4th, 5th, MAX2, Extreme, SuperNOVA, and SuperNOVA 2 in the arcades, as well as ITG and ITG2, plus four different versions of Pump It Up, plus ParaParaParadise, and that's only counting DANCING games and not other rhythm games. XD In high school and college I'd regularly put in several hours a week.

I need to get back in the habit and burn off this 60 extra pounds I've put on. >.>;

But as I said, I'm not world-class. I've only won local tournaments; I'm not actually all that great at Perfect Attack and usually don't worry about my score as long as I pass.

And as for Sandstorm, I don't remember the specific steps but I do remember my opinions of the stepcharts.

Edit: Using the keyboard (not on foot!) I've gotten a B on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8joiMZkrQ.

Edit 2: No, that's not the same stepchart I played... Same song, but the steps don't quite match.
Old Posted 06-10-2011, 06:24 PM  
Wild Tiger
Oh my, I love the sheep! XD

Old Posted 06-16-2011, 12:10 PM  
Derp
Default   #245  
This months monthly's are pretty awesome looking, although I haven't seen last months so I wouldn't be able to compare them to the others. BUT, the Pillow Tank, or w/e is REALLY cute :3
Questing for..;
Red hair.

Quest thread link~

[/is officially going to try to get 1k of posts]
Old Posted 06-18-2011, 11:37 AM