Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default Attack On Trisphee!   #1  

“You fool! You thought I led you here by accident? It was all a ploy! You fell right in to my trap!”

Dr. Shade cackled as he took cover behind a metal desk. Valuable research on countless subjects was vaporized above him as one of the power-suited duo fired their blaster towards him. In one hand he clutched a bubbling vial, and in the other he held a digital voice recorder. He spoke into it while under the table, keeping a rather calm voice despite the situation in which he found himself.

“Log Thirty-Seven. One of the power-suit duo have finally fallen for my trap. I waited. How I waited! Imagine, thinking that I would file for homeowner's insurance with my actual name on the paperwork! Did they really think that I wouldn't think that no one would think that filing for homeowner's insurance for a lair would be suspicious? They played right into my hands! I have them where I want, and now... it is time!”

Stopping the log, he exchanged it for the test tube. The pink substance roiled within, rising in complex patterns and solidifying before dropping back down into the goop. He cackled once again, imagining what his latest concoction might do. Time to find out, he thought as he removed the stopper.

“You possess superior technology, but can it compete with superior biology?!” Dr. Shade rose from his hiding place, running in a full sprint towards the hero as he launched the vial. It soared before crashing into the ground in front of the armored foe. There was a brief moment of quiet as they both stared awkwardly at it. Feeling it was his duty as a villain, Dr. Shade broke the silence first.

“I don't understand. It's a highly modified reactive DNA formula! It's... supposed to rapidly absorb minuscule bio-matter and rebuild itself in to a massive creature. A monster-in-a-pocket, if you will. A real doozy too. I added everything. Teeth, tentacles, lots of muscle. Oh, and a little dog. I've seen too many manufactured horrors turn on their creators. But I doubt anyone has tried to add 'extract of puppy' to one before! But, I suppose I've went wrong some- No, wait, there it goes!”

The contents of the vial sprang to life, growing rapidly into a hideously grotesque creature. Tentacles sprang forth from a slimy torso, and a huge circular mouth ringed in teeth screamed in rage as it was peppered with laser fire. New skin replaced burned flesh, and the roiling bag of teeth and appendages sprang at Dr. Shade's foe. She tried to blast free, but it was upon her too quickly. It oozed over her, misplaced arms pinning her to the ground. Dr. Shade's habitual cackle graduated in to a full-on maniacal laugh as his plan came to fruition. “Now, my beast, remove this squatter from my rightful power suit!”

The beast reared back its head, gaping maw letting out a primal roar... and proceeded to lick voraciously at the girl's helmet. It quivered with joy as its tongue slobbered green muck all over her visor.

“What are you doing? Rip her apart! Treat her like the inferior common mouth-breather that she is!”

The beast's attention was redirected at the sound of the word 'treat'. It refocused its body towards Dr. Shade, bounding and rolling towards him. There was no time to get away. It was now over him, dragging its rough tongue in anticipation over the prone villain in excitement for the anticipated treat.

“No, no, no! Did I use too many puppies?! Get off of me!” He screamed at his creation, beating at it uselessly as his enemy righted herself. With a blast of pure energy she blew a hole through the roof, making her escape before Dr. Shade could correct this little mess. Struggling under the oozing mass of quivering joy and mandibles, he found his voice recorder.

“Log Thirty-Eight. Monster-in-a-pocket was a success in execution. However, genetic makeup needs seeing to. Highly probable that too much canine was implemented. As usual, my prize has made its escape. Consider technological approach. Also, remember to file claim for homeowner's insurance.”
Old Posted 02-20-2016, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop

Dr. Shade
Designs - Glitch, CupcakeDolly
Pixels - Glitch, CupcakeDolly
Recolors - Gallagher, Glitch
Previews - Gallagher

Find Dr. Shade in the Yearly Shop now!

Want to finish the look? Grab the Mad Scientist Hair in the Salon today!
Old Posted 02-20-2016, 02:20 AM Reply With Quote