Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

기다려
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anurah Loveheart View Post
Make an offer love? <3
i have no idea how stuff is priced around here but going by how Galla priced event items earlier in the thread... i'll offer but pleaseeee tell me if i'm lowballing!

(also, on second thoughts, i'll pass on Noise Maker, there are other items in your shop that attract me more)

so... 3k for Griffin Plushie, and 3k for Armor of the Decayed? total 6k for both? (idk how old they are so maybe 4k or 5k each would be closer to their value just let me know)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-11-2019, 04:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Well Dang.
I get so lost without those
Old Posted 12-11-2019, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #35  
Quote:
Thanks <3 do we have a price guide anymore?
Nope, no price guide~ D: sadly~
It's hard to keep things up to date,
when there's not enough sales going around.

What I can tell you, you won't be able to sell any of the monthly items you have over 35k each. First monthlies only go for around 20-30k and still almost impossible to find a buyer. I know, before they used to cost more, but the economy isn't doing that great at the moment because not a lot of people are posting.
Last edited by Panda; 12-12-2019 at 05:19 AM.
Old Posted 12-12-2019, 05:17 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i feel like even if one posts a lot- in every thread that a new post is made, for example- it's still difficult to earn that much aurum because there's not a ton of activity on the site. i haven't been here long and that's why i thought it was usual for monthlies to be sold for like 7k to 10k (not the super old ones, but those from 2017-18 for example). and often the current monthlies, if sold for aurum, go for just around 5k because it's often a direct conversion of their price, in runes, in the shop; and the runes-to-aurum exchange value doesn't change much. but that's the thing- i have no idea how older items are valued, and i haven't been here long enough to see a lot of marketplace activity either. people rarely sell things here.

also, if you paid more to acquire these items, you don't have to decrease your pricing on them. even if it'll be near impossible to find a buyer, you could think about selling them for runes to be compensated with something closer in value to the price of acquiring them, or you might decide it's not worth selling them for a lesser price than what you think they should be worth. runes might, paradoxically, be easier to earn than aurum, since aurum requires a level of activity that's not possible on the site right now, but runes can be bought by anyone who can spare the money.

(i do think deflation is miles better than inflation though. this means that aurum is becoming more valuable and runes are not the only currency of real value.)

... all of that said, what do you feel about my offers? >.>

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-12-2019, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #37  
Considering we’ve just had a few events in a row, though, most people should actually have a bit more Aurum than usual.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-12-2019, 08:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
i feel like even if one posts a lot- in every thread that a new post is made, for example- it's still difficult to earn that much aurum because there's not a ton of activity on the site. i haven't been here long and that's why i thought it was usual for monthlies to be sold for like 7k to 10k (not the super old ones, but those from 2017-18 for example). and often the current monthlies, if sold for aurum, go for just around 5k because it's often a direct conversion of their price, in runes, in the shop; and the runes-to-aurum exchange value doesn't change much. but that's the thing- i have no idea how older items are valued, and i haven't been here long enough to see a lot of marketplace activity either. people rarely sell things here.

also, if you paid more to acquire these items, you don't have to decrease your pricing on them. even if it'll be near impossible to find a buyer, you could think about selling them for runes to be compensated with something closer in value to the price of acquiring them, or you might decide it's not worth selling them for a lesser price than what you think they should be worth. runes might, paradoxically, be easier to earn than aurum, since aurum requires a level of activity that's not possible on the site right now, but runes can be bought by anyone who can spare the money.

(i do think deflation is miles better than inflation though. this means that aurum is becoming more valuable and runes are not the only currency of real value.)

... all of that said, what do you feel about my offers? >.>

Yeah I noticed making AU Is hard :c and I know i could post on everythread but dont wanna be a spammer lol
how about 8k for the 2? they are from 2010 <3
Old Posted 12-12-2019, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #39  
How much for the peacock items?
Old Posted 12-12-2019, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Quote:
Yeah I noticed making AU Is hard :c and I know i could post on everythread but dont wanna be a spammer lol
how about 8k for the 2? they are from 2010 <3
8k it is! i'll send a trade uwu

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 12-13-2019, 04:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #41  
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
How much for the peacock items?
Not sure how much they are worth either ^^;; make offer?
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
8k it is! i'll send a trade uwu
Revised <3
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #43  
Oh no, I don't even know where they're from xD
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdom View Post
Oh no, I don't even know where they're from xD
They are Retired Token items <3
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
Default   #45  
I have thousands of tokens, if you're interested in anything from the shop xD

but officially I'll offer 10k and 30 runes
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 02:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
That offer is fine <3 Ill send trade
Old Posted 12-14-2019, 02:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #47  
Derp. .3.
Old Posted 02-09-2020, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Looks like I have to replace a few things since my last departure. @.@;
How much are you looking for, for your Katrine's bundle?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 03-04-2020, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote