Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Lightbulb My Family Is Suffering Please Help!   #1  
I have been robbed & would greatly appreciate any donations you can give me. Everything I own is stolen & I have nothing. I am penny less & broke & have nothing. My dad has had 2 strokes. My rent has also been raised & the house was expensive in the first place. My family & I suffer in this. Anything you can do to help me is appreciated. We may or may not face being homeless. I have started a GoFundMe page if anyone can please help to raise me some donations.

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe

Thank you!

Please Share This Link With Others!
I Have Been Robbed! Please Donate to my GoFundMe!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

AmericanGoingCrazy Youtube Channel

Trying to get a youtube channel started! View & Subscribe & My Buddies!

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 12-01-2019, 10:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i think you'd have a better time going to tumblr or reddit for this sort of thing tbh.

reddit's subs usually have a karma / activity check, though.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 12-02-2019, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #3  
Thanks. I have been trying to post this anywhere where I have an account. So far no one is helping. No donations & no one will so much as repost/share to friends etc. to get the word out. I have even had someone tell me Im trying to scam people as if life isn't hard enough. GoFundMe is a legit site & doesn't allow scams. There is also another forum I go to & they wont even let me post the thread for help. What the hell kind of a world is it?

If theres anybody that can share this tweet it, pintrest it, facebook it etc please do so! It should be at least a start! If enough people see this I might be luckey enough to get one donation, maybe! I still have to pay 30 cents of every dollar to GoFundMe for using their platform.

Ive also got a youtube video I made explaining whats happened if it can get at least views, likes, subs etc. Please share! Thanks!

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 03-15-2020, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
A lot of forums don't want to host this kind of help thread because it's considered off-topic for the site and/or they don't want to encourage everyone to ask for money. Moderators also don't tend to want to be responsible for figuring out if something is or isn't a scam; GoFundMe as a site is legit but people can't trust that everyone using it is telling the truth.

We're not categorically opposed to it here within reason, which is why this thread is still here, but posting on random forums typically isn't a good way to get help. Illusion is right -- you'll probably have more luck in other places.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-16-2020, 11:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #5  
Im still having no luck. I don't see how people can say a legit platform is a scam. If you have ever been to GoFuneMe.com they raise awareness for those in need & theres no argument about anything being a scam.

YouTube Video Fund
GoFundMe Donations

2thankyou4watching
Old Posted 03-29-2020, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogandantes View Post
Im still having no luck. I don't see how people can say a legit platform is a scam. If you have ever been to GoFuneMe.com they raise awareness for those in need & theres no argument about anything being a scam.
People aren't worried that the platform is a scam. They're worried that people use the platform to commit scams. There are horror stories of people putting up a sob story and asking for donations, only for it to come up later that the person was never sick / in need at all.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2020, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #7  
I'm not too certain,
But I think you might be able to get help from local places like churches or other places like that that have a support for those in need.

You might be able to get medical support for yourself also if you apply for MA (medical assistance, or Medicaid in some states)

I'm sure there are resources out there!
Sorry I can't be much mroe helpful than that...

I'm on disability myself and I don't have enough right now to help out
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 03-30-2020, 01:54 AM Reply With Quote