Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Cute lil Fox Goddess
Default   #17  
I shall take this post *noms on it*

~The cute little Fox Goddess~

Quote:
Inari also appears in the form of a snake or dragon, and one folktale has Inari appear to a wicked man in the shape of a monstrous spider as a way of teaching him a lesson.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
//pokes head in

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Default   #19  
Cute signature Inari..

[/spies an Asami]
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Cute lil Fox Goddess
ouo thank you (forgot to change the url in my bar to just trisphee instead of www. so i ended up on Inari)

I made that.. during closed beta.. ages ago... before the site had avatars oxo

~The cute little Fox Goddess~

Quote:
Inari also appears in the form of a snake or dragon, and one folktale has Inari appear to a wicked man in the shape of a monstrous spider as a way of teaching him a lesson.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #21  
Hello there crevan 8D

my closet
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:02 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Dk; it's all good. I do that sometimes, but mine doesn't matter about the url its more of a I forget to change on over to the other browser. XD

Asami; Hello there. XD Ohh I forgot to tell you, I love the red/black avatar you have.
I disappear at random times, with or without notice because I either am making something to eat (lunch, Dinner) or just got caught up in pixeling some animals. Sorry about that.
** For the next week to two weeks, my random disappearing may also be do to me having to take out our new dog. She is not house trained yet and Hubby isn't home to help.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #23  
Thanks... its for dark...

my closet
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Yea I saw the thread. I didn't think it was appropriate for me to dress in remembrance since I never meet them or even had a chance to speak with them. But it's really nice what the community is doing for them.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #25  
//cough
Well let's talk about your lovely pets

my closet
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:14 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Not a problem.. So Like any comment on that "longer" base I did?? was that long enough or should it be more human like?
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #27  
Since you now have a shop you should change the link on your dragon to this place ouo

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Ohh yes I should.. I totally spaced it.. Thank you for telling me DK.. [/is a dork]
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #29  
ouo well i kept forgetting to add the thread to my subscriptions and i kept clicking on the dragon x'D

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Well now, that is one way to notice it.. XD
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #31  
yes it is ouo

its in my subscriptions now <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 03-26-2012, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
The Elusive Fox
Do subscriptions give you notices or something??

Easter Event

Claim Me!
Last edited by Crevan; 04-07-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old Posted 03-26-2012, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote