Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #17  
himmals is the top fog and the orange bg
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 05:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Bohemian Soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potironette View Post
Whelp, since Ernya closed after the ~2 months I was there, I started looking for other sites to play dress-up in and found this one :D. Forgive my facelessness--I can't seem to get the eyes/mouth/nose to look right :/

Edit: Ohh, you get a lot of Aurum for posting; I'm surprised :o
I was surprised with that as well! :3

I'm also an Ernyan immigrant. Welcome!!
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #19  
Hi Ireland! I saw you in multiple threads in Ernya! I don't think I ever posted in those threads, but I did see you ! c(^o^))
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
I have never been able to make cool background looking things ._.

Old Posted 12-06-2015, 06:54 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #21  
Woops. I had a long message then accidentally lost it... Umm, so condensed version:
littl3chocobo's backgrounds look incredibly complex when I look at the layers!
Do you like patterns, Glitch? I think your hair and tail have a similar sort of texture somehow.
I just noticed that both littl3chocobo and Glitch have the same cat :D so cute

Formal Thank-you to Glitch: Thank-you Glitch! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the items you sent me, especially the tea-time items! I haven't played with them yet since you blessed me with enough to make me dizzy, but I'll be working with them now :D!

^Yep, all condensed. From losing the message :/ Well, at least it's shorter :>?
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 07:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Don't be afraid of writing long posts, and it is totally ok to post two times in a row haha ^____^

Glad you like them!

Old Posted 12-06-2015, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #23  
Oh whew, that's good to hear. Posting twice will make things easier sometimes ^v^
After experimenting with items, I think I'll remain faceless for a while longer xD.
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
what kind of eyes do you like?

Old Posted 12-06-2015, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Default   #25  
Euh, so far I don't like any eyes. As a result I'm faceless. Thankfully, the veil sort of gives an impression of the eye area :D.
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Oh my gosh! Even without a face your avatar is gorgeous. :D I really like it! It makes me... kinda think... I should go back and do something to look less plain. Although littl3chocobo gave me this nice shirt that has become a neat accent.

Anyway, I am also new! So, hallo, and uh... I can't figure out how this greeting is going. I feel awkward. ._. So... welcome! :D
Old Posted 12-06-2015, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #27  
I'm late to post here, but I like your avatar, so who cares.

Sorry you can't find a face you like! We have plans for getting more face parts out in the near future, so maybe you'll find something you like! If not, we have lots of great items to either cover the face, or give the impression of facial features.

Also, as Glitch said, double posting is totally okay. And, believe it or not, the more you write in a post, the more aurum you earn for it! In addition, unlike most sites, we don't have any rules against necro-ing, so if you see a conversation you want to be part of but you're worried it's been too long to post, worry no more!

Old Posted 12-10-2015, 04:36 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
@Ammutseba thanks for the compliment :3. Personally I think that after accumulating some stuff, the stuffs accumulated can be mashed together into something that loots less plain XD
@Gallagher I'm surprised that necroing is perfectly acceptable o.o! Usually forums all find it a taboo and lock whatever thread gets necroed XD. I kind of like the elemental faces, but at the same time I like the faceless look more; I think I've gotten used to being faceless :/ ? I'm not really sure. In my opinion the faces here all have a really strong feeling attached to them, and facelessness somehow gives a different sort of feeling.
Old Posted 12-10-2015, 04:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #29  
Well, we'd rather our users maintain conversations than have 20 different threads that only get 1 or 2 replies! Don't get me wrong, we're still not cool with spam or pointless bumping, but as long as you're contributing, you don't have to fuss over the dates.

Facelessness does give a different sort of feeling, you're absolutely right. It's as valid a way to make avatars as users that go without using hairs, or ones like cho that, more often than not, won't even have a base on!

Old Posted 12-10-2015, 05:05 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Chocobo's background avatars are amazing! I can't help but think that every time I see a new one (> v <)
I'll bet that the baseless ability is also why you can make your hollowed out skeleton :D!
I love how trisphee lets avatars change bases at without affecting the clothing XD. I like wearing the male version of clothing and switching to a female base for smaller shoulders.
Old Posted 12-10-2015, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #31  
Oh yeah, it's definitely one of the better features. I've gotten to wear many female-only dresses that way!

And yeah, you're absolutely right. My avi is what lets me be a skelebeast! Actually, any avatar you see me make, even ones with skins on, are technically baseless. My preferred skin color isn't available in the bases, so I don't use one!

Old Posted 12-10-2015, 05:40 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
I'm actually kind of curious, if you have a preferred skin color, does it make a difference if you put the skin over the base or if you put the skin on without the base? Also, aside from the skeleton, adam body-parts, and buff upper body items are there skins that change the shape of the "base"?
Old Posted 12-10-2015, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote