Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #50817  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
hahaha, i have one of each XD moondyne knows she gets attention when she's on the tablet and schrodinger is just a punk who perpetually chooses the most popular spot and stands/sits/lays there

also merskelly looks like a teen monster ready to break hearts x''D
@mekatra: <x} My cousin had a dog like that, she named him Chewie Jr. <3

@chocobo: I'm not breakin' them, I'm takin' them. ;}
And not giving them back. x}

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 10:47 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
hehehe, well you can't have mine XD i lost it in the blood space war!
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 10:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #50819  
We don't know exactly what she is other than she looks sorta like a yorkie and is long like a sausage dog. I call her dumpster dog because she and her siblings were put into the dumpster where I used to work. I climbed in and got them out. All her siblings got adopted out that day but she didn't, so she came home with me. I had intended on taking her to the shelter. That was...four years ago?

All dressed up for monster prom. Makin all the other monsters hot under the collar. XD

I appreciate that, Choco. Not that your woodenface avi wasn't great and all...
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 10:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
@mekatra: <:c Awwh, poor dumpster puppo. Well, she seems happier hogging your blankets tho. ^w^ <3

Hehe! Monster prom?! /BD I wouldn't be caught dead there. *tucks hair behind bandanna* >w>; Not that I got anything against proms..~*cough* boring *cough cough* butalsosociallyaggrivating. *cough* Sheesh. /8{ I must be getting sick..

@chocobo: Oh? How fortunately convenient for you!
x} I had to re-assemble mine with mechanical parts...and super glue. xD

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 11-28-2019 at 11:05 PM.
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:00 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #50821  
I gave mine to the Glow Cloud. :P

I seriously am digging that avi, Merskelly. It's bad boy dapper.

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
all hail. nah but seriously, that's the best thing to do with a heart. the glow cloud is such a boon to the community

hopefully the glue holds x''D would be a shame if an errant beat cracked the seam!

nah, i get you x'D auntie mannequin isn't everyone's style(and i personally kept losing myself in conversations, hahaha)
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #50823  
Gonna need a full length comic series about socially awkward "bad-boy monster" now, please and thank you.

I've been binging all of Nightvale Presents fiction podcasts lately. I may not survive Alice Isn't Dead.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
@mekatra: Well thank you. ;]
Naturally, *kicks feet up on someone else's table* I think I'll be adding this to the closet. -u-

@chocobo: Haha! <xD Well, I got the duct tape around it as a back-up so no worries yo. >w> *whisper* The duct tape has little pineapples on them. /x}

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #50825  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatra View Post
Gonna need a full length comic series about socially awkward "bad-boy monster" now, please and thank you.
Oh-h-hohohohoh noooo!~ <x'D Great! Another fantastic idea I must put on my list to fulfil! <3

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
All the tropes. Prickly angry pinecone of a creature that is actually melty and soft just under the surface.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #50827  
i couldn't get into alice isn't dead, the one bit i heard was way too intense for me x'''D

O0O pineapple?! heeeeck! shaaaaaaare!!!!
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Oh, it is way more serious than I anticipated it being. There have been a few times I have had to turn it off and listen to some music or something. It has some really violent parts in it. On the other hand, I LOVE horror (even though I am a huge scaredy-cat) and it is just so well written.

They make duct tape with pineapples on it? I mean... I guess they make duct tape with just about everything on it these days, I just haven't seen the pineapple one yet.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #50829  
Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post

O0O pineapple?! heeeeck! shaaaaaaare!!!!

@mekatra: /x} Oouf, it gotta just be super heartfelt and wholesome tho! Like pranking a condescending professor, <w< and breaking up a fight in the library after it closed because he was just there for peace and quiet. x}
! And watching over a cat-girl because she's really peer pressured and making really bad choices, and he just kind of keeps her safe but acts rude about it, <x'O because he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her, and helps her with her homework even though he never even does his own!

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
It is cliche in the best way and I would read a lot of it.

I love that duct tape saw that its users wanted weird and wild things on it and they seriously just RAN with it. Any weird crap you can think of, they'll put it on a roll of tape.

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #50831  
i'm not keen on violence. i had and participated in enough of it as a youth that i just cannot bear it in any real measure now @_____@;

nooo! it's even better than i expected! dang, i legit want that now

eh, i read all of that already XD i am tots needing something less teenybopper
Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
There's also bacon duct tape. <x] And moustache ones too.

>no hmm...less teenybopper eh??..

>:} How about...a jazzy, gloomy, noir private detective style story...but the entire society is just spiders?

Old Posted 11-28-2019, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!