Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #1825  
self-diagnosing is a worthy tool that probably ought to be done if you're completely unable to get to a therapist or a doctor. the worst that'll happen is that you're wrong.

hell, i think the ASAN (Autism Self-Advocacy Network) is fine with it.

personally, i say that i have *symptoms* of [x]. it makes a bit more sense than just outright telling someone that you're self-diagnosed, and it. lessens the chances of being attacked for it, methinks.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-22-2020, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
actual daily awful: two of my friends got into a fight. like, drawing one character w/ crystals on the same side of the face isn't exactly... worthy of publically calling someone a bloody siphon, as well as being passive-aggressive towards them. the guy that did that did apologize but i'm still iffy bc he's isolating himself from both online friends and irl friends, and it's frustrating getting a hold of him.

Old Posted 03-22-2020, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1827  
Can I just sleep forever and live in my dreams? They're far more interesting than the endless tedium of my real life.
Old Posted 03-22-2020, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
I would totally watch it with you!
Kinda regretting deleting netflix from my phone because it limits what i can watch quite a bit...
;u; I'm glad someone would. Thanks Kaderin. <3

Actual Awful:

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-22-2020, 12:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1829  
I'm about 99% sure that my packages that were delivered today were stolen.
And I don't care too much about the one, it was just some silly toys and things (mainly some lost kitties to maybe help fill in my collection more), but the other one was my Holo Taco unicorn skin collection. The full collection with the limited edition collection box. And I'm pissed about that one.
But there's also a 1% chance that they may have been placed in the package section of the mailboxes, though that's usually only accessible to the post office, so is not super likely unless they made it accessible to all delivery people for...idk...safer delivery?
Old Posted 03-23-2020, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
alright, well, we're now on lockdown in the UK. it's a soft-lockdown, people can still go out, but now we've got policemen on the streets. bro thinks they're gonna abuse that power to give you fines. which. is probably going to fucking happen, esp disproportionately to black people and chinese / asian people.

Old Posted 03-23-2020, 05:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1831  
Yep. They stole my fucking packages. The only good things in this world are cats and Derpy. People are awful and I hate everyone.
Old Posted 03-23-2020, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Am kinda sad cause conventions I planned to attend this year will likely get cancelled. ;_;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-23-2020, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1833  
Hmm my daily awful is I got stung $1,475 for photos of my child. Its only 6 photos, and they charge that much. I could choose to cancel completely but thats $150 cancellation fee. Grr so annoying.

Some states are in lockdown starting tomorrow. Non essentials places will be closed.
Old Posted 03-24-2020, 06:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
...aaaand then I broke my longest nail. But if I can make it through 2 more hours at work, I may be able to shorten, repair and save it.
Old Posted 03-24-2020, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1835  
Daily awful was I got so drained and fell asleep for a few hours. Also, my new real estate hasnt called my back yet. They claim we have paid rent up til 30th march 2020, but we are actually paid up to 4th April 2020.
Old Posted 03-25-2020, 02:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;U; I'm jealous. I'm jealous of my brother. Because he has friends. He has a squad. And I don't have friends. I have squat. <x'] But it's funny because even though we're isolated in our home, he's spending time with his friends while I just leech off spending time with either him or my mom. ;u; both of which are family...not friends.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-28-2020, 01:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1837  
daily fucking awful: so my YTer brother ended up getting rid of his kittens. i'm just sitting here, because, like. pretty sure those kitties costed 450$. per kitten.

are they fucking high. are they. because i'm just sitting here, with three cats, one of which we've raised since he was a kitten, and how the FUCK do they still have the ability to get yet another pet?

this is why we should have licenses for animals.

fucking gits. you don't get rid of a fucking pet just because the novelty's worn off, you utter cockwaffles!!

Old Posted 03-28-2020, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Yep. They stole my fucking packages. The only good things in this world are cats and Derpy. People are awful and I hate everyone.
Really glad my insulin delivery didn't get stolen yesterday, left under the mailbox at the bottom of the hill as it was. Couldn't have been down there more than an hour anyway. Guess that's one nice thing about living so far out of town.

And yet the store shelves are too empty of necessities, and even SPAM is out of stock here.
Old Posted 03-28-2020, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1839  
All I feel like doing is sleeping lately, my waking moments are filled with too much stress. And my headaches are getting stronger too.
Old Posted 03-29-2020, 05:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbarker View Post
daily fucking awful: so my YTer brother ended up getting rid of his kittens. i'm just sitting here, because, like. pretty sure those kitties costed 450$. per kitten.

are they fucking high. are they. because i'm just sitting here, with three cats, one of which we've raised since he was a kitten, and how the FUCK do they still have the ability to get yet another pet?

this is why we should have licenses for animals.

fucking gits. you don't get rid of a fucking pet just because the novelty's worn off, you utter cockwaffles!!
Better to give them away to people who want them than to neglect them or worse.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-29-2020, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote