Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
A few things.

Star Trek: Cardassian
Star Trek: Vulcan
Star Trek: Red Shirt (and Captain)
Star Wars: Padme (White battle outfit)
Frost Mage
Steam punk Maleificent
The Riddler (I re did some of the element on this one and had a photo shot done recently)
Zombies galore
A Vampire Queen I designed

Uhhh I think there are probably more I'm forgetting.

Right now I'm working on 90s/80s era BlackWidow and Ankha, which is a character from an adult comic book and won't be worn outside of the house.
~That's pretty cool. Bet they turned out nice. BlackWidow, nice. Never heard of the other though. If bars don't work then fig leafs.~
Last edited by Jester; 09-27-2022 at 08:43 PM.
Old Posted 09-27-2022, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Ugh. I have been super lazy and have not, in fact, sent a box of yarn yet.
But I have gotten almost finished with a single row on my mitered square temperature blanket. I just have one more square (plus like 3 or 4 very short decrease sections on the current square) to go! ...then it'll be time to do some research and pattern testing before I can start the next row. xP

Am also going to try (possibly a few months from now, not immediately) to start making a plushie a week. Or at least one every other week. Because I would like to be able to eventually start selling them but I never seem to find time to build up stock. And they don't even take that long to make really.
I forgot about the box of yarn, though I need it. LOL W00t for more squares done on the blanket.

I can never build up stock on the dolls I make either, and right now I'm working on one for me instead. Except today and yesterday. Yesterday I updated a dress I made for a troll doll who lives here, and today I made a dress for Drama the Poopsie Surprise grumpy cat knockoff. Both dresses have built in panties, and Drama has one of those silly tails that are stuck to the butt cheek that some Poopsie dolls had.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 09-28-2022, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #6227  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~Yep. Here's a pic.
~

~That's pretty cool. Bet they turned out nice. BlackWidow, nice. Never heard of the other though. If bars don't work then fig leafs.~
lol, I probably still won't wear it out. I'm not even 100% sure why I'm doing it. I don't have a SO right now to wear it for.
Old Posted 09-28-2022, 10:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
I forgot about the box of yarn, though I need it. LOL W00t for more squares done on the blanket.

I can never build up stock on the dolls I make either, and right now I'm working on one for me instead. Except today and yesterday. Yesterday I updated a dress I made for a troll doll who lives here, and today I made a dress for Drama the Poopsie Surprise grumpy cat knockoff. Both dresses have built in panties, and Drama has one of those silly tails that are stuck to the butt cheek that some Poopsie dolls had.
Aww....new doll clothes! A good project!

And yeah. Gonna try really hard to get your yarn sent this week. After dinner I'll pull the box out to re-pack and note the items for the customs label thingy.
Old Posted 09-28-2022, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6229  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
Aww....new doll clothes! A good project!
Every once in awhile I get the courage to sit and dress dolls. I might've done more today, except that I've got a severe pain in the middle ear, a slight migraine (the kind that only hurts if I scratch my head), ravenous hunger, and a tendency to want to sleep all day.
I'm not very active right now, because of stuff. If you don't see me around and you really need to get hold of me, you can yell at me over at one of these places?

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 09-29-2022, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Nephila8 View Post
lol, I probably still won't wear it out. I'm not even 100% sure why I'm doing it. I don't have a SO right now to wear it for.
~Maybe you like the character or outfit. Got to be something you like. Couldn't imagine making something for a character I hate. XD ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 02:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6231  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam I am View Post
Every once in awhile I get the courage to sit and dress dolls. I might've done more today, except that I've got a severe pain in the middle ear, a slight migraine (the kind that only hurts if I scratch my head), ravenous hunger, and a tendency to want to sleep all day.
Awwww. Migraines suck! Hope you feel better!

Also...am pleased to announce that I have finished the first row of the squares temp. blanket! So now I have research and testing for when I start the next row. xP

May take a short break to work on some plushies.
Also planning to mail your box of yarn tomorrow on my lunch break as long as I don't forget to grab it on my way to work in the morning. Switched up a few of the skeins to include some autumnal colors.
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Yay for finished rows!

Still in pain. In a couple more places now. But at least I know I'm not contagious.

(Did you remember?)

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #6233  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~Maybe you like the character or outfit. Got to be something you like. Couldn't imagine making something for a character I hate. XD ~
Yes, she is my favorite from the comic. I've been getting to know the artist too. Nice guy.
Old Posted 10-02-2022, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
...oh hey look at this cute picture of Derpy...!

>.>
<.<

Old Posted 10-02-2022, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
Default   #6235  
Dwaggon in da bushes.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-03-2022, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
That's a nice-looking area! Pretty foliage and background.
Old Posted 10-03-2022, 09:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6237  
Went on a mini adventure on Sunday (was supposed to be to a corn maze, but it was closed due to recent rains so on the way back to town we stopped for a little hike), so I have a good amount more of Derpy pics, but that was the best one of the bunch.
Also got some video shots of him in his rc jeep. But have to wait for my friend to stitch those together in a short clip before it's shareable.
Old Posted 10-04-2022, 12:27 PM Reply With Quote  
That sounds adorable. It'll be cute to see them.
Old Posted 10-04-2022, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #6239  
Need to dig out the previous video of him to post on his Instagram actually... >.>
lol

Tam: Oh, btw, no. Have not sent the yarn yet. Overspent this weekend so shipping will have to wait until after payday next week. xP
Old Posted 10-04-2022, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
I Am Tam
I can't holler, Kaderin. I was spending stupidly today, and brought home more dolls that I wound up hating myself for the moment I had them home. I want to focus on the ones I have, not get more.

My blog.

KofK

CS

Gaia

Sale thread

woman
Old Posted 10-06-2022, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote