Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
View Poll Results: What sort of pagan are you?
Wiccan. 7 10.94%
Druid. 2 3.13%
Shaman. 0 0%
Eclectic. 6 9.38%
Fluffy bunny. 3 4.69%
I'm not, I'm just popping in :) 21 32.81%
I'm still learning. 10 15.63%
I don't know. 5 7.81%
I'd rather not say. 1 1.56%
other (please post) 9 14.06%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #3073  
Random question guys...

What's the post goal to have it NOT say lazy by my name tittle?
Old Posted 09-29-2022, 11:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~ trystan830 Oh wow, 4 must've been nice but also a lot. Oh wow. That's crazy how you suddenly had so many. Must be nice.

I've had a cat, well she was my mom's cat. Then my dad got me a cat and my mother got my bro and I both a cat. Then we got another cat on my dad's side and after the cats on my mother's we're gone we got another. Only really had a couple at a time at max.

8Nephila8 Yeah I feel you on that. It's definitely way better than just keeping it to myself. True true. It's nice being able to chat with people about things.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 02:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3075  
i've no idea on the post count needed to get out of the Lazy title thing but you should be able to request a title change somewhere.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 09:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Trystan,
Aww, so many sweet babehs! Do any of them let you cuddle and snuggle and love on them?

Growing up we often had several outside cats, growing up in the country, but only two inside kitties. One was super lovey and the other had strong cattitude but would be lovey on occasion.

I do sometimes miss having a cat but the hubs and step daughter are allergic and I'm pretty sure our doggos would eat them.

Jester, eeks. That's not good. Have you had issues with milk before or just a random weird thing?

Nephila,
Absolutely, that's what we're here for! Making friends and listening to and venting to one another: talking about little things, big things, and everything in between.

Especially growing up for me, sites like these really helped me get through a lot. That's where my love of avy sites comes from. You can chat if you want or need or play some games if you don't feel like talking or express yourself with your avy. All such good stuff. I've also gained a small handful of friends I'd never have if it weren't for chatting it up with 'strangers' online lol.
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 10:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #3077  
~Dalhanahue Only other problem I can think of is just literally maybe III times before my stomach getting upset over drinking milk a couple days before expiration. Other than that I've been able to drink it fine, was able to do it a lot. Usually did drink it and mixed it with pop sometimes for a vanillay flavor. Mixing pops was the only kind of cooking I could do anymore since roommate did something with the cooking utensils. Can still boil water in the microwave but it's just not the same.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
i've no idea on the post count needed to get out of the Lazy title thing but you should be able to request a title change somewhere.
That would be good. It's like the enemy of me posting right now because I don't want to look at it. lol.

I hope around 500. I'll look around the forums to see if I can find a thread for it. Or I might just ask in the help section.

Edit: found the thread, now I gotta think what I want in there...
Last edited by 8Nephila8; 09-30-2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3079  
*Jester - it's hubby's fault (his instagram is crazycatdude1017!). he wanted a little lion (floofy orange) so we have a little lioness now. and then we fostered Nick and his brother totally said "nope," so i blame hubby for #s8, 9, and 10. i blame me for #11 though. XD

*Dalhanahue - yep! the orange dude, Arthur, loves to head-butt hubby at bedtime, Nicholas runs into the bathroom with hubby for snuggles, Angel demands snuggles from hubby. sometimes Blackie will sit on hubby's lap. but the huge snuggle-bug is Aemon, he's sleeping on the couch with hubby as i type this, and he'll sleep on the couch when hubby naps on the couch, and at nighttime and early morning, he'll snuggle on the bed with me. :D

the others are proximity cats. Ash will occasionally be on hubby's lap. when Blackie is on hubby's lap, Luna wants pets, and sometimes Harvey will too. Luna Pet Time is when she says so, otherwise she'll back off. Molly will allow pets and loves to be brushed. Oreo loves to head-butt me for pets, but doesn't do laps.

Rocky doesn't like pets, but we can sneak in pets on him when he's eating.

*Nephila - I'm glad i found the thread, it's where i got my "Queen of Typoes" title from! :D

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 09-30-2022, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Jester, hm, that's so bizarre that you haven't really had that many issues with it before. Hopefully it was just a fluke thing and you don't have any more issues.

Nice pic, what is that critter you are standing next to?

Trystan, aww. Kitty snuggles are the best but sometimes they can be finicky beings. I'm glad some of them will let you get lovings in though.
Old Posted 10-03-2022, 01:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3081  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalhanahue View Post
Trystan, aww. Kitty snuggles are the best but sometimes they can be finicky beings. I'm glad some of them will let you get lovings in though.
agreed. i woke up with a cat next to me this morning too. :D

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 10-03-2022, 01:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Trystan,
Awww yeah snuggles!

How's everyone been doing? Anyone do anything for the Equinox or have plans for Samhain if they celebrate? (or any other holidays coming up for that matter if you celebrate different things and what not)
Old Posted 10-05-2022, 11:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #3083  
not really. mostly celebrating the holidays with some online jewish friends.
i kinda hate how widespread christmas is.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-05-2022, 11:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
so friday night is a full moon circle at a UU fellowship about a half hour away from me. they meet on the friday closest to the full moon, and this friday will be the last one i'll be able to go to, since i'm moving at the end of the month XD

not a clue on samhain though.

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 10-05-2022, 09:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #3085  
~trystan830 Well guess his IG matches. Oh wow that's pretty cool. Glad you could give them a good home.

Dalhanahue Would be nice. I haven't had it in awhile and with how things are going here I'll never be able to have any again.

In my sig? Thanks. The spider is actually me. Webber from Don't Starve.

That's from when I met Yuri Lowenthal he's my fav VA. He was really chill and the line was definitely worth it. Was glad he remembered Gig from the game.

Well could be better. Dealing with depression, stress, and some other things. Hopefully you're doing better.

I probably won't be doing anything because of a night shift, even if it is just temp.

In a way I get what you mean. I wish there were more I could celebrate Kwanzaa with or before what happened last year happened.

Though it's cool how different people celebrate it.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 10-06-2022 at 06:16 PM.
Old Posted 10-06-2022, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Stabbsworth, That it is. I mean, I'm all for well wishing of any kind but especially during Christmas when ALL THE PEOPLE wish you 'Merry Christmas' then get annoyed or even outright offended when you don't say it back or instead say 'Happy Holidays' it gets really old really quick. Also, I love fall. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving b/c I love food and like, can we have those holidays with out already busting out the Christmas stuff in stores in October?

Trystan, you've mentioned the UU Fellowship full moon meet up before, I'm glad you'll at least get to attend one more before you leave. To have that opportunity to say goodbye at least and get contact info of anyone you may want to stay in touch with. I'm sure it's not at the top of your list with all the things you have to do in moving but just out of curiosity have you scoped out the area of where you're moving to see what the pagan community is like there?

I don't know if any of you ever used or went on a site called the witches voice or witchvox for short but it was amazing and super helpful. I think it went down a couple or few years ago but you could have a profile on there and post writings and poetry as well as search for people, clergy, groups, events and ect by city and state. It was really helpful in that aspect. I'm really sad it's gone now though.

Jester, Oh cool. Did you make the spider costume yourself or lucked out in finding one you liked somewhere?

Sorry to hear you're struggling with a few things at the moment. I hope it lightens up and gets easier for you soon.

Work and life in general can definitely derail good plans for celebrating. I haven't celebrated the sabbats nearly as much I'd like to have or in a grand fashion as I'd like in quite a few years. I do small little simple things anymore but one of my goals for the next couple of years is to find ways to make time to do things I really used enjoy, like celebrating my faith more. Work just has to calm the fuck down for that to happen and that's a been a slow process but starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel on that front.

Oh wow, I'm so sorry to hear you had to deal with that, that's crazy. People suck so much. I mean blah blah blah yeah there's still some good in the world but also a lot of people just really such and like, a lot. Then again we've another deadline coming up at work and I start to get jaded and bitter at the world when stressed and exhausted lol.
Old Posted 10-06-2022, 06:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #3087  
Jester - heh, i gave him the name Crazy Cat Dude, off of Crazy Cat Lady XD

Dalhanahue - yeah, I'm glad i can go again :)

1) no, i haven't asked about the pagan community where I'm moving to, but there is a UU fellowship that's about 30-35 minutes away from where I'll be. i thought after the new year, I'll change my sunday work availability back to being able to close on Sundays so i can check out the services there, and ask about the pagan community in/around pittsburugh. :D

2)yes. i LOVED witchvox!!

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 10-06-2022, 06:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Trystan,
Well that's great that there is a fellowship near you at least and if nothing else they can direct you to maybe other groups, events, and ect locally.

I know right? I was so sad to see it shut down. I was glad I had checked in when I did and was able to save writings I had submitted on there before it went down. Still miss it though. There is Patheos and The Wild Hunt for some decent articles and resources but they just don't quite have the same feel and awesomness that Witchvox did.
Old Posted 10-07-2022, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
batty, chat, cheese, hangout, pagan, relax, religion, witchy woo! <3