Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Illusionist
Default Marvel: Agents of Shield   #1  
So has anyone else been watching and keeping up with Agents of Shield? Ive been noticing a lot more of my friends (most noticeably their parents) have been starting to watch the show.

I've been really into the show, and been fangasming a ton lately. Especially because:

And it seems that the Clairvoyant arc is coming to an end soon, I was slightly disappointed of the outcome of the Clairvoyants identity, I was hoping for Doctor Strange to make an appearance but I'm still eagerly into the show.

So how is everyone else enjoying the show?

Old Posted 04-27-2014, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Me, I've been loving it from the start. Never stopped watching. Sadly, I couldn't get part of last season recorded to the DVR because apparently someone ELSE thinks hockey games are more important. And now it's on opposite both Supernatural and NCIS: New Orleans, so our DVR doesn't have room in the schedule to also record S.H.I.E.L.D.
Old Posted 10-25-2014, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
My partner and I love it! It's only just started airing again over here but we will be watching it religiously as we are both massive marvel fans and think Coulson is awesome <3
Old Posted 10-25-2014, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
So you still like it now that Skye has been revealed to be Daisy aka Quake?
Old Posted 02-10-2015, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Default   #5  
Oh yes, I really do -- kind of so-so about Kyle MacLachlan, loved him in Dune and Twin Peaks though.
Old Posted 03-20-2015, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Wait..what season are we on I feel like I've missed loads here. Might have to find some on catch up.
What shall fall tonight shall fall into damnation, And many will fall this night!
Old Posted 03-20-2015, 09:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Default   #7  
I'm really getting bored of this: Skye is scared of her powers poop. I'm really uninterested in the other Shield fraction who is going against Coulson despite everyone knowing full well he is Fury's choice of a successor.

And spoiler alert, I just want Skye to finally take control of her powers and become Director of Shield just like in the comics.

Old Posted 04-03-2015, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote