Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Default Trisphee: Long Hair   #1  
I noticed in our salon we have a lack of long hair, most of it is short and doesn't go past the shoulders. Could I suggest maybe we make some? I mean, it would definitely look nice to have some long hair in the shops.
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
If you want longer hair try using the extensions to add to it. Also many items have hair in them that are past the shoulders. There is also some shop hair like that.
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #3  
Hm, if you search the Salon for "extension", you get quite a few long hairstyles. Those can be layered in the back. If you want long hair in the front, you can try Joipa, Ringlet, Ricci, and Odessa, plus several others.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:38 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Most of our long hairs actually have their long bit separate from the front bit so you can mix and match the styles. If you want more than those... By god, knowing our love of hairs, it'll happen!

Personally, I find we have a lack of medium length hairs.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:40 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #5  
Thank you both, I shall go look now. :)
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
o.O;; Define "medium-length"?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher View Post
Most of our long hairs actually have their long bit separate from the front bit so you can mix and match the styles. If you want more than those... By god, knowing our love of hairs, it'll happen!

Personally, I find we have a lack of medium length hairs.
Maybe we should put scene hair in there. XD
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Defined like... Long, but not to your ankles long, or dramatically windswept long.

Long that a manly man like my avatar would wear.

MAYBE WE SHOULD, AIKKO. MAYBE. WE. SHOULD.

Speaking of, I actually have a new item to upload for y'all. Hmm.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #9  
Awesome! :) I actually would like to see if we could do some of those "to ankles" long hair if our bases can handle it, that is... I mean I would hope so. ^^'
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
It can handle them alright. Because of our avatar system letting you rearrange poses however you'd like, our items now and days are made so they look good without a base on, too. There's no difference between making a dress and making super mega long hair other than how the files get sorted before upload.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #11  
I see, that's good to hear. There are some avi sites that are beyond picky when it comes to hair. There was a chibi doll base one I recently quit because they were very closed minded about what avis could wear as well as what items could be created and used on the site. And it was all appropriate, so I'm still not sure why they weren't interested in any of it.
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
We do have scene-ish hair.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #13  
Agreed, we do, but it's kind of short and not as fluffy as I think it should be, then again it's in a short version so that might be why.
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
We don't really have limits like that, honestly. Our site theme/story thing allows for all kinds of styles, time periods, critters, etc. There's no nudey bits, obviously, but we still have our share of bloody gross ickyness. Just look at my avi.

It comes down to what the designers and pixelists feel like making. We try to get a variety of artists with all different tastes, and to urge them to break out of their normal things, but it comes down to the same.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #15  
Wow, I am stunned. No sarcasm here, this site is very open minded and just incredible in all aspects.
Have you guys ever thought about changing the layout of the site up a bit? I mean, just curious, or maybe organizing the shop a bit better? I'm just offering up ideas here.
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 03:22 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
We have! Our lovely coders already have ideas for the shops especially, but for the site itself, we need someone that can actually design that nonsense, and other fancy adminly things that I can't remember.

This is where Coda will poke his big head in and say things better than me.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote