Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Default Kitsune Falls RP   #1  
**Rules**
♞Be polite and considerate of others.
♞If there is a disagreement, take it to PMs.
♞No drama is allowed here.
♞If things are getting turned up and serious, PLEASE take it to PMs. No one wants to see that, and nor do I. That stuff should be private. ._. Ironically I do it sometimes too though, lol. So I'll admit so that way I don't get bashed if I ever get found out. ll'D
♞This is for RP-ing only. Not chatting.
♞Do not advertise art, writing, other websites, etc. in this forum post.
♞NO FURRY OCs AKA anthros. There are no furries in this world, that's what we have allowed kenomimis and kitsunes for. Humans are allowed too, and other races of whatever.

*You must fill out the form in order to role-play here.

Setting
In a world very similar to ours, overrun with Japanese culture (Which is a good thing here), there are many people of all different sorts of races and ideals. Of course, in order to keep order and justice, as well as keep such a world beautiful, there must be people protecting it. People with ideas and strength, people who are smart and willing to stand up and not live off of others or be leeches who just sit in the pond as it gets drained. The government is a democracy, which is what a majority of the people favor, so that way their voices may be heard. Kitsunes, vampires, fairies, and others are citizens of the terrain. The world is split into four countries: Denizen, Shoure, Mazato, and Feggen.
This takes place in the country Shoure, pronounced "Shore-ei". A kitsune named Rainblossom, who also goes by Ame Sakura, is one of the protectors of this country and she enjoys it.
Where your story starts is in the city of Kroyt, which is a large city filled with many beautiful lantern lights, bikes since cars were deemed too harmful for the environment, and wooden houses with a little brick or neat stone here and there.
Denizen: Most of the darker, less kind races live here. Their crime rate is rather high and most laws are deemed out of the question and rarely followed. A majority of troublemakers come from this area to Shoure. 20 hours of the day is actually their night, where strangely most things tend to go on during that time. It is currently ruled by a very just man named Sernt, but he even has trouble making the place peaceful and may very well be overthrown one day. This is the only area that is a republic, all others are democracies.
Shoure: Kroyt is obviously the powerhouse capitol of this country. Shoure is a world for the arts and all things beautiful. It is very much like Japan, only steamier and it gets dark for 14 hours of the day, unlike Denizen. It is the most heavily based around Japanese culture and they often hold many festivals and parties celebrating spirits and the night.
Mazato: They have 20 hours of the day. It is usually filled with mountains and fields as well as valleys, and call always be seen in the distance from Shoure. It is more nature than industrial. Warm and sunny, it is great for vacation spots. It has a lot of sea ports and is directly connected to the ocean, as it is a very large continent untouched by settlement and modern appliances like railroads or highways.
Feggen: 12 hours of day, 12 hours of night. They are the most industrial, steam punk area of all the four countries. They are into hardcore business, and very modernized. However it is very cold here, but never snows, just rains often. It is somewhat polluted but you can tell it is in it's prime of industry. Many poor workers live here in slums and the such, while the rich live in large buildings.
Races:
Vampires . Kitsunes . Kemonomimis . Werewolves . Angels . Demons . Humans . Nekos . Dragon Tamers . A Variety of Mythical Creatures . Elementals . Witches . Warlocks . Fairies . Shapeshifters

Vampires: DO NOT SPARKLE. Suck blood, are very fast. Most hang out in the Denizen area.
Kitsunes and kemonomimis: Humans with animals ears and tails. Kitsunes are more fox-based though. A lot hang out in Mazato and Shoure. Tend to have magic and control wisps of fire.
Werewolves and shape shifters: Can shift into animals.
Angels and demons: Some are full out gods, some are half breeds with half of the power of the full-blooded angels and demons. They're very romantic and witty at times. Often seen in Shoure and Feggen,
Humans: You get the gist. Can use magic, can become dragon tamers, can just be great fighters with weapons.
Nekos: Tend to be able to leap and climb better than other races.
Mythical creatures: Ranging from a variety of thunder birds to unicorns.
Elementals and fairies: Wisps of elements that can take human form and use magic pretty well. Some look like your generic fairies.
Witches and warlocks: Best magic users in the area.
Last edited by Madame-Aiko; 12-30-2014 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Needed to add more info. :)
Old Posted 12-29-2014, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Default Aiko's Roleplay Form For: Rainblossom   #2   Madame-Aiko Madame-Aiko is offline
One Fish
Aiko's Roleplay Fill-Out Form:
Name: Rainblossom
Personality: Rainblossom is usually very upbeat, but most of the time calm. She doesn't enjoy some things, and if she sees these things she tends to either ignore them completely or destroy them. Every once and a while she'll be flirty to get what she wants, but is always overjoyed when someone joins her guild, and she does her best to make them feel at home.
Dislikes: Fishnet clothing, heavy jackets, and tennis shoes.
Area: Shoure
Race: Kitsune
Backstory: It's a secret for now. :3
Appearance/Description/Reference: Rainblossom has blonde hair that goes down to just above her elbows in the front, but it shorter in the back. She has a yin yang necklace, but only part of one. In her hair she wears a cherry blossom and a black bow. Her eyes are blue, and the insides of her fox ears are purple. She has a blonde tail with a white tip, and a blue, short dress kimono. She wears boots with blue and white stripes, and both those and her kimono have a lace border that is black.
Any Weapons, Familiars or Magic?: As a kitsune she possesses several different ways of fighting, one is mainly her claws and her insanely high speed. She is also very clever, but lacks weight, which is why she cannot tackle well or hold opponents down.
Role: Leader of an organization named Kit, designed to help her world be a better place.
Special/Other?: Her hands can become long, sharp white claws when she wishes them to.
Strengths: Her speed, knowledge, she can use a tiny bit of magic but not much, and can shape shift.
Weaknesses: She is not very heavy to if she gets hit she'll bruise easily, she tends to fight enemies from the front so it makes her more hesitant to get into far away combat.
Last edited by Madame-Aiko; 12-30-2014 at 12:00 PM.
Old Posted 12-29-2014, 03:15 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #3  
*Sighs* Bored... If anyone is interested in RP-ing I have other characters too. Just reply to me in this thread if you're interested!
Characters:
https://www.weasyl.com/characters/aiko
Old Posted 12-29-2014, 05:57 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Guys come on I am lurking at this point. ll'D
Old Posted 12-29-2014, 07:56 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default Official Roleplay Fill-Out Form   #5  
Roleplay Fill-Out Form:
Name:
Personality:
Area/Country:
Race:
Backstory:
Appearance/Description/Reference:
Any Weapons, Familiars or Magic?:
Role:
Special/Other?:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
v.v, *Sighs very unhappily*
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #7  
Subscribing for now, and if I don't ahve time to fill out the forum today I'll just edit my post, just need to figure out what I want to do. Also, as far as the fairies go, can we do other creatures like a kelpie, ursa or silkie? They are fairies and stuff from Ireland and that area, they're like shapeshifters except the kelpoie, they are half horse half fish and eat humans. ^^; But that's just an example of the kinds of creatures that are fairies there.

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Oh yeah! Definitely. :)
Please click the egg(s) below!

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #9  
Name: Donncha O'Conner
Personality: Usually pretty calm and quiet, Don is not one to make a fuss, but his size does draw unwanted attention to himself. He'll tolerate a lot of things but when his size comes into mention or someone tries to take food away from him he'll go on a rampage, trying to get the offender to submit to him.

Dislikes: Mention of his size, people taking his food, being called a beast and people messing with his jacket.

Area/Country: From Mazato but is looking for work and a place in Shoure because his family has gotten too big and he's getting tired of all the fighting over the girls.

Race: Ursa - a fairy race of being that can be human, bear, or 'were' bear.

Backstory: Don comes from a huge family in Mazato, the O'Conners are in charge of keeping all the Ursa clans under control and settle territory disputes between the different clans because they are all branches of the O'Conner clan.

Appearance/Description/Reference: Don is 6'5" in height, towering over most people, he doesn't have a very muscular build, but muscular enough that most people don't want to mess with him. Actually, he's one of the smaller Ursas in his clan, even to some of the females in it. He has long black wavy hair usually tired back in a ponytail, bushy eyebrows and emerald green eyes. He normally wears a simple black t-shirt, brown jeans, black leather boots and a black leather jacket with his clan's herald on it, though he doesn't expect people to know what it means here in Shoure. His mother made the jacket for him.

Any Weapons, Familiars or Magic?: His claws can be used at will, even in human form, but he can also take a lot of beating thanks to his six older brothers.

Role: Unemployed and looking for a job

Special/Other?: He's really good at gardening and cooking, having learned from his mother after he came to realize he'll never be as big or strong as his brothers.

Strengths: Unnaturally strong compared to most other races, though also not as fast as others either. He's faster than a human, but most other things can outrun him.

Weaknesses: New foods that he's never had before interest him greatly, to the point he'll get distracted as he tries to figure out the ingredients from smell alone.

Old Posted 01-01-2015, 12:37 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
We are still recruiting. ll'D

Old Posted 01-11-2015, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #11  
Bumping this for Aiko, hopefully more people will join.

Old Posted 01-25-2015, 09:17 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
bumping again, hopefully people see this.

Old Posted 03-11-2015, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
One Fish
Default   #13  
Arigato!
I've really been wanting to get back into RP-ing lately. It's just I'd rather have a group as of late than one-on-one.

Old Posted 03-13-2015, 11:54 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
That's why I bumped it for you. XD I also mentioned it to Maro since I saw her on another site trying to start one up so I linked her this one. Don't know when the last time she was on here though. x'D

Old Posted 03-13-2015, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #15  
um you guys still looking to do this rp?
Old Posted 03-18-2015, 12:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Name: Rikku
Personality: Rikku is a very happy person. Rarely anything gets her down. She takes all the negatives and smiles or laughs them off. Even when she is attacking somthing she has a smile on her face making people think she is sadistic or crazy. She can be childish for her age but serious when she needs to be.
Likes: Sweets, treasure, being up high, sailing, stars, moving
Dislikes: People attack the weak, jerks, being in a closed space, being in one place to long.
Area/Country: From Denizen but travels more then she stays put.
Race: human
Backstory: Rikku grew up in Denizen. Her parents died when she was young so she, like most orphans there, grew up doing anything to survive. She longed to get out of this place so when she was 15 she left and started to travel. She ended up finding herself near a port and snuck her way onto the ship. After that she loved to sail to other regions and collect any treasures she could get her hands on. Rikku is now back in the country and traveling around again to sell her treasures from her latest adventure.
Appearance/Description/Reference:
Any Weapons, Familiars or Magic?: She has daggers she uses.
Role: Traveler
Special/Other?: Rikku does slow down every once in a while and when she does you can find her either reading or fishing
Strengths: She grew up fending for herself by theft. This increased her stealth, hearing, and speed. She barely makes a sound when she walks or runs.
Weaknesses: She can be rather reckless and this has gotten her into tight spots before. She has a sweet tooth. Rikku is only human.

((hello all :3 I changed pics since i finally found the old one i used xD))
Last edited by UnstableMadness; 03-18-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old Posted 03-18-2015, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote