Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

One Fish
Default   #449  
I'm just worried, because on my dA account it has 3 ks, and I swear to god I hope I never get called a KKK member. X'D
Old Posted 12-30-2014, 08:04 PM  
It's over 9000!
Oh dear, I can see how that would be annoying. x'D

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 09:34 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #451  
I just got word my 9th Grade English Teacher was arrested in Florida for fighting another intoxicated women.... Well. My day was just made interesting.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 09:55 PM  
It's over 9000!
My 9th grade English teacher ran off with some of the money my grade had been raising for the senior prom back when I was in 10th grade. .-.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 10:11 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #453  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1201 View Post
My 9th grade English teacher ran off with some of the money my grade had been raising for the senior prom back when I was in 10th grade. .-.
Never went to prom, never wanted to. I spent all my money for what would had been prom for video games.
MONEY. WELL. SPENT.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 10:50 PM  
One Fish
Lol my parents are forcing me to go to prom, because its, "One of the best things in your life," -_-'.
Please click the egg(s) below!

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 11:24 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #455  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikko View Post
Lol my parents are forcing me to go to prom, because its, "One of the best things in your life," -_-'.
Yeah Mooom. Suuure.... A night is as good as you make it, if your going to prom because someone else wants to and not you, your not going to enjoy it much.
I rather have my own party or spend all that money doing other things. You'll spend what? $200-500 on prom? Go spend it on a senior trip or rent a cabin in the woods with some friends. Make a night worth to remember that you'd enjoy.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 11:36 PM  
One Fish
Agreed 100%! Oh, did you see the hair Gallagher and I submitted? It's in the hair salon under the title "Sonny"! I was super excited, lol. I've never had something like that uploaded to a avatar website before.

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 11:55 PM  
The Illusionist
Default   #457  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikko View Post
Agreed 100%! Oh, did you see the hair Gallagher and I submitted? It's in the hair salon under the title "Sonny"! I was super excited, lol. I've never had something like that uploaded to a avatar website before.
I did.
All hail the crazy hair!
*Bows*

Old Posted 12-30-2014, 11:58 PM  
One Fish
Fwah! *Throws hands up excitedly*

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 12:04 AM  
The Illusionist
Default   #459  
OI OI OI!
*Puts you on a chair and runs around with you.*

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 12:12 AM  
One Fish
*Giggles like a toddler* Lmao

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 12:15 AM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #461  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
If I recall, numbers were removed as the great Fenris-god decided to rid the world of Trisphee from lost souls. So people gained higher standings in their numbers.

I was once 104 and dropped down by 20 or something along those lines.
That's not true at all, I have always been 67. At least, on this forum I was. Before Trisphee grew its second e, I was 55, but we had to swap forums entirely, so re-joining is always going to screw up the user numbers.
If I recall correctly, numbers can't be pruned or else it would cause problems. Back during the big bot infestation, people were asking about that because it took up so many user numbers, but Coda said it couldn't be done.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 01:03 AM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
That's not true at all, I have always been 67. At least, on this forum I was. Before Trisphee grew its second e, I was 55, but we had to swap forums entirely, so re-joining is always going to screw up the user numbers.
If I recall correctly, numbers can't be pruned or else it would cause problems. Back during the big bot infestation, people were asking about that because it took up so many user numbers, but Coda said it couldn't be done.
Is that what happen? So the great Coda-god moved us to a alternate dimension!

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 01:05 AM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Default   #463  
Coda didn't even exist until the very end of closed beta! His wife was formerly on the art team and referred him since we didn't have a programmer at all. :O The growth of the second e was due to a problem with the name and a previous co-owner of the site.

Prom is dumb. I didn't go and I turned out just fine. I always just did something fun with my friends instead.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 01:17 AM  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Coda didn't even exist until the very end of closed beta! His wife was formerly on the art team and referred him since we didn't have a programmer at all. :O The growth of the second e was due to a problem with the name and a previous co-owner of the site.

Prom is dumb. I didn't go and I turned out just fine. I always just did something fun with my friends instead.
I don't remember nothing about beta... Well. Nothing except the beta storyline of going back in time to collect "artifacts." I still wish that storyline will become an event. It would be so interesting to see that come to play and the "artifacts" turn out to be the event items.

I'd rather go to a morP then a Prom.

Old Posted 12-31-2014, 01:29 AM