Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default I'm getting irritated   #1  
My mom knows I don't like buying cigarettes, but over the years, she asks me to buy cigarettes for her. I have done so because I am stupid. I even told her to not expect me to buy her cigarettes, but she still asks me to do so. Yesterday, she asked me to buy her those stupid things, and she already ran out. Now she's mad because I refuse to buy her any more, and she's trying to be manipulative. I wish I won enough money that I can use to live comfortably. I'd move out. I want her to leave me alone and to stop harassing me about buying her cigarettes. She even owes me money... and she has not yet paid me back.

Edit: I had been informed that I am going to start paying rent and that if I get a job, I'll have to find my own ride.

All because I won't buy my mom cigarettes. I'll have to just buy food for myself instead of everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Last edited by Boris; 11-22-2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
I don't know your current situation concerning living arrangements or whatever, but I go and get my grandmothers' cigarettes only because usually I'm out already and she doesn't drive anymore. I pretty much take care of my grandparents now so I run all the errands and stuff. I just do it because while I'm living there with them (and have been since I was young), I don't pay rent or anything. Of course, I'm 32, I'm not sure how old you are.
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
I'm 26, and I buy my mom other things as well... and she even said not to ask her for anything ever again. Fine by me. I just won't buy her anything ever again.

She can just as easily walk to the store. It's just down the street.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Ah. Well you know I've been told that again and again also when I've pissed my grandparents off. Could be just because she's pissed. The rent thing too. I know things get said when tempers are flared. Just keep a level head. Best thing to do in a situation like this is grin and bear it. The alternative could always be worse, she could have kicked you out.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #5  
Hmm, you made a point about things being said when tempers are flaring. We will see if she means it or not.
Quote:
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 06:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Just don't say anything else. I'd let things calm down and see what happens.
Old Posted 11-22-2017, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote