Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default Surface Books and Bing   #1  
Are they any good? I have decided to try my hand at another "offer" by Bing to try and win a surface book; however, I decided to try and get the surface Book bundle which comes with several things. I do have to have 5,000 points to gain 150 entries for a better chance to win, but I am not positive it would be worth it. I have been waiting for a winner to be announced for the EVGA SC17 gaming laptop, which they keep pushing back. They have yet to announce a winner, push back, or do something... they las pushed it back to 9/25/2017. I do not do art, to be honest, but I do have friends who do art... maybe one of them could make use of it... or sell it... if sending it to a friend to sell is not against the rules or illegal... maybe I could make my crappy videos a little less crappy... I do not know... well, I am intrigued. I have heard that they are not the most reliable and that it depends on what series I am getting. I do not know, but still, I might try my hand at digital art and see how well that goes. I will suck, of course, if I am able to do art, but I do not know if I will or not. We will see if I do end up winning and getting it.

Anyways, anyone have any experience with bing rewards or Surface Books?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 10-12-2017, 03:16 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
bing rewards, create, laptop thingy, technology