Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default My Pens arrived and PenPal   #1  
They arrived Last Wednesday and Thursday. What pens are they? You can bet your souls they are fountain pens, and they are Nemosine Singularity and Jinhao 159. My Nemo Singularity has an extra fine nib, and it's Blue Berry colour, and my Jinhao 159 is orange and has a medium nib. They write as I expected; although, my Jinhao feathers a bit when I write since I do not have fountain pen friendly paper. Still, I am pleased. The caps are twist offs as well. My Jinhao was a gift a friend bought for me because I lacked the money since I bought my Nemosine, ink, and a convertor, and the Jinhao was having a closeout sale. He even had a message added. I can't tell you what it is, but it made me feel great! In fact! He surprised me before I found out he had a message sent with the pen. He had selected the most expensive option available, and said I was worth it. I have named my Jinhao "Diji" after him.

I have used my Nemosine Singularity pen and Diji to write to a penpal, whom I met on twitter. His writing is poor, but I am fine with that. I am so excited about having a penpal! We agreed we would send our first letters to each other at the same time, and then reply to those instead of the traditional way. I am going to use Nemosine Singularity for the letter writing because it does not feather like Diji (Diji has a medium nib, so I expected it to feather).

Oh! I also want a special pen case for my four pens and call them "Cult of Boris" because four is one of my favourite numbers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-21-2018, 12:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Ahh! You just reminded me that I wanted to check out the Pen Shop after my conference today, but I didn't go to the conference and totally forgot about the pen shop. Poo.
Old Posted 06-02-2018, 01:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #3  
You can still go to the pen shop, right?
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 06-02-2018, 07:24 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Yeah, but it's more trouble than I want to put up with at the moment. It's normally a 2 hour drive from home, I just happened to be nearby at the time.
Old Posted 06-04-2018, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #5  
Oh, yeah, I see what you mean.
Quote:
Old Posted 06-06-2018, 09:35 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
cult of boris, fountain pens, jinhao, nemosine singularity, pen pal