Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Double Rainbow
Default   #33  
You're welcome, and I'm happy to have been able to help. Just so you know, do NOT use india ink or calligraphy/dip pen ink for your fountain pen.
You're welcome for the list too... those are just the ones I heard were recommended. I haven't purchased any of those except for the Lamy Safari, which I recommend.I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions about the fountain pen you acquire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-07-2017, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
That is a lot of spoiler tags.
But also a really neat fountain pen! I almost want to buy one now!
Old Posted 11-08-2017, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Default   #35  
In that case I believe I will try the Lamy Safari if I can locate it where I live. Is it online or do most art shoppes carry them would you think, like Artist Emporiums? Yeah, I only ever use Caligraphy ink really when I am using brushes, then again I use the ink stick you grind on the stone with water for that particular thing.
WE ARE THE WEIRDOS MISTER!
Old Posted 11-08-2017, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimalkin View Post
In that case I believe I will try the Lamy Safari if I can locate it where I live. Is it online or do most art shoppes carry them would you think, like Artist Emporiums? Yeah, I only ever use Caligraphy ink really when I am using brushes, then again I use the ink stick you grind on the stone with water for that particular thing.
I believe you can find it in stores, but I ordered mine online. Calligraphy ink is not recommended for the Lamy Safari since you need alcohol based solvents to clean that kind of ink, and alcohol damages the pen. The stick thing works well for the ink, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
That is a lot of spoiler tags.
But also a really neat fountain pen! I almost want to buy one now!
I took lots of pictures, and I recommend you purchasing one if you want one.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-09-2017, 04:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #37  
I don't really have the money for one currently. But maybe next year...or the year after...
XP
Old Posted 11-09-2017, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
I see.
Quote:
Old Posted 11-13-2017, 02:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #39  
Being broke kind of sucks.
But, once I get more of my debt under control and I work out an actual budget, I should be okay to actually buy stuff more.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote