Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

Forward Thinker
Default Dev Updates Log   #1  
Galla pointed out that a record of updates, when I make them, would be a good thing to have, so here we are!

I'm going to resume weekly "Dev Diary" posts again soon as well, where I'll talk in detail about updates and current work. That'll make a good place for discussing what I've been doing as well.

This thread is just for listing actual, concrete changes & updates.

Current Dev Priority:
Avatar Item Tagging & Some Admin Tools

Dev-related Links Of Interest
The New Avatar Editor: It is functional, but certain major features are still lacking, thus it does not yet replace the classic one.

Most Recent Dev Diary/Discussion Thread
Old Posted 07-15-2017, 11:29 AM  
Forward Thinker
Updates from June & July:
  • Made the Jewel of Fanciness in the bottom right corner not interact with the mouse. (So that it never overlaps anything and prevents clicking on them)

• Made a new achievement possibility: Making Threads (in this case, the carnival event, but that'll be usable for other stuff now too)

• Made several small updates to our admin tools. It's better, trust me.

• Adjusted the New Avatar Editor so that it's collecting the (currently mostly non-existent) tag information of items.

• Compressed Shops Javascript code. Honestly, it was mostly a side-effect of changing how the code is prepared, but it makes things load up slightly faster, which is always a plus

• Shops now correctly display previews if you happen to have a flipped avatar from the new editor (like I do)

• Fixed the display logic in shops so that items like this one have the correct name displayed: I ♥ Lanterns
Old Posted 07-15-2017, 11:36 AM  
Forward Thinker
Default   #3  
Updates for 15 July:

• Fixed a saving issue in the Editor that would occasionally make the editor unable to display the avatar until it's been cleared out.

• Tagged all the commons with some things that I could easily do without looking at them. Namely, anything in the Salon is clearly hair, and there is a fixed naming convention for colors.

• Updated New Avatar Editor tabs to actually check for item tags when it's time to display stuff. In practical terms that means that with the above mentioned tagging, the "Hair" tab of "Body" actually displays things, while everything else is as it was.

• Made another admin tool update.
Old Posted 07-15-2017, 05:50 PM  
Closed Thread