Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #2257  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
My grandfather passed this afternoon.
The funeral is happening sooner than I expected, so I'm scrambling to arrange my plans... getting off from work, figuring out how the 9-hour drive is going to be managed, where my family is going to spend the nights, how we're going to handle my son's school and my wife's appointments...

And all this while I'm feeling like crap because a new medication isn't working right.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-01-2022, 03:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
how hard is it for major pizza manufacturers to make pizzas without enough cheese to basically force you to both swallow and breathe, enough fucking sauce so that it doesn't fucking drip everywhere and stain your fucking clothes, and enough fucking toppings so it doesn't get fucking everywhere and make a mess and attract flies.

apparently this is the biggest challenge for them. :)

i fucking hate pizza at this goddamn point. i like the food, it's just that it gets FUCKING EVERYWHERE. if i wanted to choke on something, i'd do several acts involving particular things. i fucking hate it when sauce gets everywhere because it shortens the amount of clothing i have available, thus necessitating me having to bother my dad to take the washing up to mum's in the car (and depending on my mum's fucking mood, she'll be an impatient bitch at times), because guess what, pizza manufacturers? it's almost FUCKING LIKE NOT EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING WASHING MACHINE YA STUPID FUCKING COCKSUCKER IDIOTS.

i am extremely tired of pizzas being designed by idiots.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 11-03-2022, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #2259  
Apparently I qualified for a women's health care plan. Except they don't seem to cover menopause or thyroid issues which I need treatment for. And are common women's healthcare issues. So, thanks I guess?
Old Posted 11-03-2022, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Remind me to never take a ride from my one supervisor again. I'm 15 minutes away from it being just as fast to walk, despite not having working heat, she's blasting the air anyway, and while we were waiting in line at the bank (the main reason it's taking so long), she's insisted on sharing questionable videos.
Old Posted 11-07-2022, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2261  
older brother (youtuber one) is thinking of fucking all the way off to Jersey. fucking Jersey island!
what an absolute moron.
the reason he's doing this? because he pays too much in taxes.
well, how about he actually starts protesting the wages the government gets? or, you know, does whatever other rich people do and fucking donates to people in need or charity?
nope!
selfish fucking popular prat that stole my fucking idea of becoming a youtuber. and now he wants to abandon his family. we'll see who's laughing when everyone grows out of his fucking channel.

Old Posted 11-14-2022, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
I hate my ex. I really do. Nobody should have to go through what my ex did or deal with so much trauma. I actually forgot, I was actually happy then right there my ex gets recommend to me. This is someone who should be rotting in jail but is free. Mother fucking free. What the actual fuck. I don't want to go through with this over and over and over and over again. I really can't.

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 11-16-2022 at 08:01 AM.
Old Posted 11-16-2022, 07:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2263  
my day be so fine then BOOM
mother telling me to not act weird
<- IS PROBABLY AUTISTIC.

Old Posted 11-22-2022, 12:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~So yeah I had an idea ever since I was little I worked towards it and even though it had problems was thinking about trying to work towards it again when I get a computer again. Today I found out someone did it recently word for word. After dealing with blow after blow this year this was all I had.
I'm tired. I'm very very tired.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 11-29-2022 at 05:58 AM.
Old Posted 11-29-2022, 05:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2265  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~So yeah I had an idea ever since I was little I worked towards it and even though it had problems was thinking about trying to work towards it again when I get a computer again. Today I found out someone did it recently word for word. After dealing with blow after blow this year this was all I had.
I'm tired. I'm very very tired.~
do the idea anyways. people will inevitably have gripes, or they'll want to see the same idea written by someone else.

in other news, WISDOM TEETH PAIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i would like. to not be in fucking pain. orajel barely works. ibuprofen barely works. paracetamol does not fucking work ever.

Old Posted 12-02-2022, 11:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
I moved halfway across the US (WY) for a safe place to stay that turned out to be a cult. They stole some of my things and threatened my life when I tried to reach out because my fiance was in the hospital with infection after infection from Omicron and I didnt know if they were going to live or die. That's right, I reached out for emotional support and I got THREATENED. Everyone rallied around the person who threatened me. I'm debating sending a thread from their discord to his employer that describes him actively stalking a girl to kill her on campus because she looked him in the eye.

Oh, and the cult leader decided on day 1 that I wasnt disabled and told everyone to push me to work harder because of what he decided was munchausen. I could go more into the bullshit that is "Solidarity House Collective" but it'd get into really dark, really triggery territory fast

Oh also, I went to check out the buses where I live now (MT) and horribly sprained my ankle like half a block from my house. 5 mins after leaving. My life is suffering.

Also, hey. I'm still kicking, somehow

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 12-03-2022, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2267  
*rage screaming because I wasted nearly $50 shipping something only to have it returned because I wasn't given the new address after the person moved so by the time they actually get it, I'll have spent well over 5x what the items being sent are worth on shipping alone*
Old Posted 12-06-2022, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
IT IS FUCKING COLD ENOUGH FOR ME TO HAVE THE HEATER ON. I HAVE QUALMS ABOUT PUTTING THE HEATER ON BC IT USES UP ELECTRIC. WEH.
MY LITTLE FEETSIES, THEY ARE FUCKING COLDE.

Old Posted 12-09-2022, 08:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Blue Fish
Default   #2269  
Ugh. I just can't. I should be working but I'm so. fucking. burnt. out.

I've been trying to pull myself out of it for a while now and just. can't. even. *stomps and throws a temper tantrum*

But seriously. This is so gross. Even doing the simplest of things is a major challenge for me. This is bad. Bugh.
Old Posted 12-12-2022, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabbsworth View Post
do the idea anyways. people will inevitably have gripes, or they'll want to see the same idea written by someone else.

in other news, WISDOM TEETH PAIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i would like. to not be in fucking pain. orajel barely works. ibuprofen barely works. paracetamol does not fucking work ever.
~I don't think it's going to work. For starters I'm not sure when it came out but I'd say ether last or this year.
I've seen two similar ideas and seen people jump on B because "they're copying it." I know everyone and there mom is going to say it even though it's not true. I also don't want to get taken to court, I don't have that kind of money, or hit with a C&D. I keep having ideas taken literally my whole life. I don't even know anymore.

Sorry to hear about your teeth. You try ice or just putting ice cream on your teeth? ~

~Roommate had gotten worse. I'm starting to really worry. I'm also not letting this cycle continue again.~

Anyone want my stuff?
Old Posted 12-18-2022, 11:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2271  
cold food can trigger some really bad pain with mine. i haven't been able to have ice cream since my birthday.

Old Posted 12-18-2022, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
~Sorry to hear that.
Not really sure what else would help. Just be nice if it goes away soon. ~

~So found out the job I usually do once per year is doing things really differently next year. It includes a new interview which I know I'm going to fail. I've tried all year and every other didn't go well. On top of that because of what happened last year I get another slap in the face. ~

Anyone want my stuff?
Last edited by Jester; 12-20-2022 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Everything sucks
Old Posted 12-19-2022, 01:26 AM Reply With Quote