Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #37841  
<.<;;

I like soy burgers. And soy hotdogs. Boca Burgers are the BEST!
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 05:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
That's what I had. Oh lord. I felt sick for hours. Never again. I'll stick to my real meat. .___. It was a traumatizing experience. You're a brave woman with an interesting taste pallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #37843  
Boca has some of the best soy meat around, TBH.
And I'd rather, if I'm eating a burger, have that... than the alternative.
At least I KNOW how many calories is in it.

My favorite used to be Tomato and Basil <33 Now, if I get them, I go with straight up vegetarian, cause thats only 70 calories. -nods-

And my nails are all pretty <33 I painted them sparkly black, with sparkly orange tips. <33333

Also: Opinion... since I got a 40 minute workout in earlier, a 30 minute bike ride, and a 30 minute walk... should I sans the evening workout? And kind of... ease back in to it, since I'm feeling a bit better? Or go all gung ho and rambo and just do it anyway?
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Haha, yeah. There is that. You're a lot more focused on the diet thing. I usually just home-make my burgers so there's nothing really in it other than meat pepper and salt. And some chopped onions. Which isn't that bad for you. I mean it's something that's allowed on my parents crazy diet of NOTHING BUT LETTUCE. And shit.

o: And fancyyy. Sparkle is always good.

I'd ease into it. Either don't do it or just do some strength stuff while watching TV or something. :)

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 05:56 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #37845  
I've had awhile to get used to it... I used to eat nothing but lettuce. xD; And carrots. And grapes.

On occasion I'll have soy burgers if the fam is having regular ones, or soydogs if they're having hotdogs, or, I just won't eat. I'm not a HUGE FAN of red meat to begin with, I much rather chicken and stuff <333

AND I KNOW RIGHT? It made me feel ten times sexier. <3

Hm.. I suppose I could do that. So far, so good. I just don't want to push it TOO hard, and then lay myself out flat again..
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 05:59 PM Reply With Quote  
I used to pref. chicken and then I moved to Texas. Texans are big on their beef. Haha. I've developed quite the taste for it.

Makes sense for your diet tho'. And prefs on food. I miss when I was a kid and I could still eat fish. Fish soup is one of my favorites (the super traditional Finnish type soup with potatoes and dill). Sometimes I find myself missing fish sticks too. Haha.

Yeah no, that's generally a good thing to avoid. My advice is to just relax and chill. Take it easy tonight. But I know sometimes you get antsy and really have to do something so if you HAVE to do something, just do some bicep curls or something while chilling. :)

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 06:08 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #37847  
<.<;; I'm already getting antsy. And I've only been sitting for like, a half hour. Lmao.

And the only reason why I'm so strict, is, because I CAN'T go back to where I was before. I even fucking switched my damn coffee creamers to sugar free to save 15 calories. xDDD; [.. switched EVERYTHING to sugar free, actually... most of the sugar free stuff is either zero calories, like my walden farms jelly jars <333]

Its just, I'm so freaking paranoid, you know?
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
What was before? If you don't mind me asking. I don't think you've ever told me.

I am hungry now tho' that we've been talking about food. Haha. But we're broke.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #37849  
-cringes, shudders, and cowers-

195 was my highest... and I was a fucking BALLOON.
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
My max has been about the same. So I know the feels. -hugs- I don't think it's bad, but I personally don't like being anywhere near that range. I was once and never again. So I really know the feeling of not wanting to slip again and becoming obsessive. My happy weight nowadays is 125 (which I'm not at right now). I lost a little more weight but I looked awkward being skinnier than that. I've got broad shoulders because of the gymnastics and cheerleading I did growing up and I'm just naturally set like that. So I had to settle with 125.

I get the feels tho'. -pulls you in and pets- I bet you were still gorgeous anyway. You've got a pretty face that works with any weight. Just one of those faces, ya know? :)

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #37851  
Quote:
Pft, Obsessed with it is more like it. xDDD;
You could obsessed with less healthy things like...idk. drugs? XD But it's good, you know?
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
HAYYY! ME TOO! I'm built like a motherfucking linebacker. xDD; I've got VERY broad shoulders, they've slimmed down some, because my body is SLOWLY coming in together. The problem I have, is all the loose skin BECAUSE of the... 100 pound weight loss? xD; I'm officially at 101. I was happy with being 105... but... my body just dropped it. I have no idea why. =/

But at least you were a skinny minnie when you were younger. See, after I watched my grandpa died, it all went south. I got super depressed, and stressed out, and, gained all that weight. People thought it was because I ate a lot, but, I never did. Still don't. [well, I've gotten worse-- hence, you know, being anorexic ><]

And you? You are GORGEOUS. So fucking gorgeous. I can't imagine you getting any goddamned sexier. xD; -nuzzles- I wish you were hereeeeee.

Funky;; You got a point there, but, I can get downright ridiculous.
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 07:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37853  
Lies. I've seen pics of you. You're an itty bitty girlie. <3 I think 'lithe' when I think about you. :]

And that makes sense, tho' you should be able to tone that. Swimming or shit like that I hear helps.

And it could be stress. You're generally under a lot of stress. Tho with how regularly you work out you should've already platoed out.

HAHAHA. <3 I was not a skinny minnie. I mean looking back I don't think I was as bad as people made fun of me for. I told you about that rhyme right? That all the kids sang at me every day?

And it can go either way. Stress and depression and the way that your body deals with things and food processing is a basket of crazy. It could've been because you weren't eating that much. Body went into survival mode you know?

Oh hush you charmer. ;] Making me grin and blush. You've always thought I was weirdly awesome-sauce in the looks tho'. I love it. <3

I wish I was there tooooooo! D: -clings-

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 07:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Quote:
HAYYY! ME TOO! I'm built like a motherfucking linebacker. xDD; I've got VERY broad shoulders, they've slimmed down some, because my body is SLOWLY coming in together. The problem I have, is all the loose skin BECAUSE of the... 100 pound weight loss? xD; I'm officially at 101. I was happy with being 105... but... my body just dropped it. I have no idea why. =/

But at least you were a skinny minnie when you were younger. See, after I watched my grandpa died, it all went south. I got super depressed, and stressed out, and, gained all that weight. People thought it was because I ate a lot, but, I never did. Still don't. [well, I've gotten worse-- hence, you know, being anorexic ><]

And you? You are GORGEOUS. So fucking gorgeous. I can't imagine you getting any goddamned sexier. xD; -nuzzles- I wish you were hereeeeee.

Funky;; You got a point there, but, I can get downright ridiculous.
But you're like...a warrior. A HERO WITH THE QUEST THAT TRANSCENDS TIME ITSELF! >D
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #37855  
Funk;; LMFAO! A WARRIOR? No freaking way, man! xDD;

Harlotbby;; OF COURSE I'VE ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE A GODDESS! Like... I even told Zane, I WOULD KILL to be with you, maaaan. Fersrs. xDD; You've got the looks, the attitude, and and and... you are just amazing. In the most amazing of ways. You make be feel loads better about myself, for one, and for two? I just love you. <33

And lithe? Baby, I wasn't this "thin" back 7 years ago, when you met my ass. I've gone through SO much since then...
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
I'll respond more coherently in a wee bit. Just got to my phone. (It was in the bedroom, I'm in the living room.) HEY THERE HOT STUFF. <33 :) You know I save most of the stuffs you send to me.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 07:33 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.