Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Blasto the Hanar
Default   #39777  
Batty: I thought the tutu thing was standard fare for you, tho. xD

Helsinski Harlot: I'll try. D:

AND WITH THAT, I MUST GO TO BED. And hope that waking up at 4 AM will be less painful after the IV drip of caffeine starts.

*Please do not feed or molest the alligators*

Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Dema;; Well.. yeah! But this was drunk tutu dancing!..err prancing. And twirling and spinning around like a complete lunatic.

Which I guess is also standard for me. xD;
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #39779  
WELL! OFF TO GET NEKKID IN THE SHOWER.

Thank the GODS. I have been DYING to get in there for an hour now. xD;
Be back soon, lovelies!

Pssssssst! HARLOT, ILL TEXT YOU.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Woo, Graduated High School
The song I just linked. My LULLABY when I was a kid. That ALL Finn's know- X

Vague English translation;

The bar fly bit me, but why grieve over it?
Years ago I found the medicine to take care of the bite,
Underneath a cognac bottle and underneath the happy stars,
I've had this good feeling since then,

If you can't see my cheeks from behind, where's the problem?
Social welfare should've taken care of me,
'Cause the wine goes into your cheeks (posket; mouth) first and then to your brain,
And from there it hits your arms and the rest of your body

(CHORUS) So ryyppäämään [/ the VERB for "getting hammered"] , ryyppäämään, every morning we're sännätään[/ a quick sprinting movement to a goal. Like the rush that happens when people go shop for Black Friday.]
And when the day is over we're just going to get more hammered. [kännätään; another verb for being hammered, it literally means being shit faced drunk]
I want to be juovuksissa [/ another verb for being drunk; means more 'sloshed' and 'under the influence]all days as well as Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

The Police are known to 'slap me around'
They take me from the yard with their bar fly swatters,
Oh if I could just stay at the bar and fall asleep here,
Because all of my human rights have slipped away from me

(CHORUSx2)

And somewhere right now, they're plotting the rise of alcohol prices
I sit at the bar and thirst for revenge,
But it's not worth it to jump around "on all four" [/ cripple yourself to the ground yourself]
It's already far too easy for others to pick my wings off

(CHORUS x2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
" ilikechampagne.tumblr.com "
==
Harlie has a closet now! x

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39781  
o_o In ways, that lullaby is rather disturbing....

My lullabies were about sleeping babes in cribs floating in clouds. Or some such silly thing.

I would love to try cognac. -Thinks.- I should go to the store for some more drinks.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
:D I'm spiritual pagan. Don't follow any books and set things but I'm of that area. Yay.

And damn it Batty! As much as I love you naked I wanted you to read the translation of the song! I just spent forever, trying to translate a language drunk! And now you leave! D:

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #39783  
Batty- It's non-religious for me. I'm really not sure I have a good explanation for it. xD

Lio- Ugh, I hate hard-ass professors who are never pleased with anyone's work.

Helsinki- Yeah, it's definitely an impulse I need to get rid of. That's why I've finished so few stories. Instead of editing, I just scrap the whole thing because I think it's rubbish that doesn't deserve to exist.

True, true. Any writing is practice. I don't know why I always get weird about my tiny erotica stories. Especially since they keep me going and help me stay sane while my body keeps going nuts for sexual contact that isn't likely to happen anytime soon.

I probably will stay away, despite my curiosity. I'm sure that I'd have more control these days, but I just don't know. Two years ago, very early in the major changes that have helped improve my life, I just found myself going into liquor stores but being unable to find anything I wanted to drink. Then one day I just stopped visiting the stores. It wasn't even a complete intention to quit, it just happened that way.

Oof, I'm glad to hear that you've at least gotten more control over your drinking. Hopefully you're able to keep doing what you enjoy while keeping it under control. -offers a hug-

Let Us All Unite Autotune remix by Melodysheep
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Let's drag her from the shower back to the thread?

Kaunisenkeli; It's those professors that make me want to take the frying pan and start hitting people. I've gotten one every freaking semester. Never fails. I don't know what I do to get them, but I do.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Last edited by Lioshika; 12-16-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39785  
Lio; There's a certain way..... that Finn's are. It's hard to describe unless you've hung out with a raised Finn. Like, not someone who just has heritage but you have to be from the area. We're interesting people. But yeah, that was my lullaby. I could sing all the words to it at like 3. :)

Sleeping cloud babies. Good lullabies. Like I said, we're a weird bunch. And my family especially.

Cognac is actually not one of my favorites. It's a sweeter skotch and it's a sipping liquor. You dont' mix it and you have to have the right glass for it. Very harsh. Cognac smells a lot more like gasoline than skotch or whiskey. But they're all from the same family as far as I understand. But give it a shot!

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Lio- I doubt it's anything you did or do. Some people just love being assholes because they can be.

Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39787  
I don't know awesome people. My area has a lot of Italian decedents.

I feel so normal @_@

Kaunisenkeli; I know it's just her. The only problem I have with it is that i am trying to graduate. It's the only class that stands between me and graduation.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-16-2012, 11:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Enkeli; Oh I know the feelings. x.x The only reason I'm even going so far with this story is because someone else gave me the topic, so I feel like no matter what I HAVE to finish it for them. (Tho' they haven't contacted me in awhile. ): I'm worried about them. )

I figure it's the same way that people get shy about having kinks or just being sexual period. There's so much stupid stigma around being sexual and creatively sexual.

Huh, well that's good. That at least you hit some weird point where you couldn't. For me, I became an alcoholic when few years ago boyfriend died. Couldn't stop drinking. Slowed down... currently since then. I drank every day for almost a little over a year, slowed down for a bit, was forced to cut down but I had x, and shrooms and acid while I couldn't drink, and then I could drink again (by environment) and drank just about every day. It's slowed down now to the point where I only drink on the weekends (tho' I go through two handles with my bff every weekend). But I'm not... it doesn't affect my life harshly anymore? I still drink A TON. But I'm no longer.... abusive about it. I just got tot he point where I like to have a drink and can hold my liquor. And I hope that stays.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39789  
I go in spells of drinking a lot. But I never get drunk.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Helsinki- Well, at least you've got a reason to press on with this one, and I hope the person you're writing it for is okay. I hate it when people vanish from contact because I always end up worrying about them, even if I barely know them (and even though I've been guilty of vanishing from contact from time to time ).

Yeah, we're definitely a strange society when it comes to sexuality. All this outdated false morality that just refuses to die. My problems stem from having a hatred of how my body expresses itself sexually at the present time. White text for anyone who wants to read it: (long story short: I'm a pre-operative transsexual, and I just don't like what's there)

It was definitely a point I was lucky to reach, and almost didn't so many times (I've lost track of how many times I ought to have died but didn't).

I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. :(
I am glad you seem to be gaining control over the drinking and you aren't letting it conquer your life, though. I'll be hoping you maintain, and perhaps expand, your control. :D

Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Cheeky Monkey
Default   #39791  
I had a close friend who lived in Alaska. He never really wrote much, and so I didn't worry when I wouldn't hear from him for awhile. One day on Facebook I saw people posting "RIP" back December of last year. I googled his name and found not only his obituary, but the call log from the state troopers saying he committed suicide, gunshot to the head on December 25th. I just found out last month. His family never told me, though they've known him and I were friends.

-Hiatus-
Leave a message.
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
SORRY! POOFED FOR A BIT. Had to go chain smoke. Now replying.

Quote:
HARLOTBBY IS SUCCUBUSTY!
==
==

-Claims Hels-
;P
Old Posted 12-17-2012, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
halloweenqueen, seraphinababu, sexy tiem?, tales things.