Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #33  
{ZEKE}
“Well, that's changing now. I have too much. I don't know what to do with it. So, you're gonna get spoiled by proxy. Uhm, don't think I need anything in return either. Seriously,” Zeke said moving his hands for emphasis.

“Unfortunately, no. She is really exceptionally well-behaved. There will be no entertainment for us outside of the lecture and whatever lab we have to do, I'm afraid,” Zeke sighed, but it quickly melted into a grin as he looked up at his pet's sleeping form. He knew that the second they both grabbed their hoverboards she'd wake up instantly though. Nightly flies, just like daily naps, were her favorite.

While Neel was in the bathroom, Zeke approached George and said softly, “George, honey, you wanna go flying?” One of George's eyes opened. “Because Neel and I are about to go flying...” George's head rose and she shook out her scales, tail wagging ever so slightly.

Zeke tilted his head when Neel stepped out, “Did you just do something? You look...different.”
{MAGALI}
Magali couldn't help but laugh as she was pulled to her feet, “You look almost as excited as I am.” Really, it was everything she could have hoped for. She'd been wanting to capture Meeqa entirely, completely, for what she was. “I...I think it's you doing me on the honor. Uhm...we can begin with initial sketching right away...erm, that is, if you're ready.”
Old Posted 11-26-2017, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
T H A G H N E E L
Neel just shrugged, rubbing the back of her neck unsure of how to respond to her friend's "spoiling by proxy". Its not like she had much to give in return besides maybe some natural chellix and god knows what else she could grow. As she left the bathroom, she wasn't sure if Zeke would notice her hormonal changes, so when he mentioned her appearance, she blushed and growled lightly. "No?" Her voice was slightly defensive as she wandered back over to the door to put her shoes on. George was yawning, stretching and preparing to race with them. Neel couldn't help but smile. George was a fast lil bugger, so surely this race would challenge Neel to ride properly. This would be a nice way to take her mind off of school and her underlying changes.

M E E Q A

Meeqa clapped her hands, spinning around. She was really just a ball of energy, her lights flickering and changing in intensity. She dropped her clothes with ease, happily flaunting herself to her roommate. It was nice to feel free again. "How do you want me?" She grinned, striking poses playfully around the room.
Old Posted 12-01-2017, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #35  
ZEKE
Zeke put up his hands defensively, fingers splayed, “Oi, I didn't mean anything by it. It's just, something about you feels different—though you were only in there a short time. Can you change your appearance?” He was trying to be as careful with his words as possible, not wanting to upset his friend. It'd make for an awkward living and this was the first friend he'd made in a long time. He scratched the back of his head with one hand, his other was in his pocket fingering the small flat square that would fold out into his hoverboard.

“Ehm, anyway...Do you uh, need me to explain how it works?” George was up and about now, expectantly flying in circles around Zeke's head as he checked his pockets for anything else they might need.
MAGALI
Magali blinked amazed that this opportunity just fell from the Heavens and shook her head as though she was still trying to process what she'd do with the chance she was given. “Well, ehm... ah...” she squeaked, watching her roommate prance about the room in a variety of poses and swallowing. Her ears tilted back slightly and she shook her head again, “I...I think a laying down position would make it easier for you to stay still without tiring...”
Old Posted 12-10-2017, 06:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
T H A G H N E E L
Was it really that easy to see through their changes? Maybe if they denied it long enough, Zeke wouldn't catch on. "Maybe the load I just dropped brought back my feminine glow." Neel scratched the back of their neck, slightly fluffier armpits exposed as they let out a little nervous chuckle. Neel noticed Zeke playing with the hoverboard square and dug for her own. After honing in on Zeke's movements, they too expanded the board, though it took a few presses for them to find the correct button. Neel's eyes widened, ready for the excitement. "I think I've got it." Neel tapped the board with a toe before trying to balance atop it. As Neel shifted their weight onto it, it became unstable, leading Neel to ride it like a surfboard stuck to the ground, arms flailing for balance.
M E E Q A
Meeqa did as told, her head nodding up and down with excitement as she found a good clear space to sprawl out on. She grabbed the bedding from her closet, since she never used it in her sleep chamber. She spread it out on the cold, metal floor for some texture and pattern behind her. Plus, it wasn't as uncomfortable. Her arms tucked behind her head, legs twisted over each other. "Is this good?" And just like that, the door behind her slid open. The sound of the seal breaking made her jump up and wrap her body in the surrounding blankets.

"What the hell is going on here?" A strong male voice boomed through the room. Contrary to the expected response, Meeqa jumped up and ran to the voice, dropping her blanket clothes. Her arms flung around him, and he smiled. He was a giant rock creature, more specifically, golem. His voice was so deep that it shook the room. But he looked incredibly gentle holding a soft, flowing form like Meeqa. She kissed his cheek before turning to Magali. "This is my boyfriend!" She pressed her head against his rock formation of a shoulder.

"Garaq." He bowed his head in introduction. Meeqa smiled, running up to Magali and squishing her face against Magali's soft cheeks. "This is Magali! She's drawing me." Her face lit up, extending a leg playfully.
Old Posted 12-13-2017, 04:00 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #37  
ZEKE
Zeke blinked for a moment, utterly confused. 'Feminine' was not the word Zeke would have used to describe the particular glow that Neel exuded. Quite the opposite, in fact. Though, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Instead of saying anything on the topic he switched over to the topic of Neel's brand spanking new hoverboard and held out his disc, dropping it.

As the disc was about to the hit the ground, the board expanded into the full length thing, hovering just a couple of inches above the ground and Zeke stepped onto it, the board in response dipping for just a moment before recovering itself and adjusting itself to his weight. As his feet made contact with the board, straps immediately attached his feet to the device and Zeke was successfully floating, “See? Like this. The straps are a safety feature that you can program in. It's good for those that are eager to get speed. The board won't let you go fast if you're not actually strapped in.” Zeke grinned and George seemed to be beside herself with excitement, weaving around each of their heads once before flying higher and diving right back in.
MAGALI
As Meeqa found her positioning, Magali was frantically searching for her notepad and pencils, successfully producing them with an elated, “Ah!” and a quick look over to where Meeqa was settling. Magali quickly situated herself with a seat in front of Meeqa's position, getting back up to adjust a lamp before settling back down, “This is...it's perfect. In fact, that pose is better than the one I would have put you in.” The felis was beside herself with giddiness finally being able to have someone so beautiful as the subject of her work.

Just as led was about to hit paper, the masculine voice made Magali jump out of her seat, every hair on her tail standing on end, her ears pressed flat back against her head. They only perked again when Meeqa ran to the voice, still naked—though the hairs on her tail still fluffed up. She swallowed a deep disappointment forcing a smile onto her pale face as she rose to greet him. “Ah...uhm, hello! I'm ah...Magali,” she squeaked, holding a trembling hand out to shake.
Old Posted 12-13-2017, 04:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Two Fish
Neel grinned, watching Zeke hop onto his board with ease. They struggled to balance initially, the board swaying from one side to the other. But with straps now around their feet, they felt more comfortable and began leaning forward just enough to jolt them a little too quickly. They quickly reared back and stopped. It would take some getting used to, but Neel was ready to speed! ”Hah. I’ll race you!” And they waved their hands in circles trying to remain balanced. ”Destination?” Neel clicked open navigation through their wrist chip. A hologram floated in front of Neel’s face, it showed a map with about 20 miles in proximity. ”What about, this nightclub?” Neel zoomed in trying to find the name. ”Class Acts?”

----

Meeqa was belated, watching her rigid boyfriend shake Magali’s hand. His face was a bit confused, but he shook it carefully, with respect. When finished, he turned to Meeqa, eyes glittering like a buffoon. She couldn’t deny him, her hand stroked his cheek. With that touch, his temperament changed, and a smile spread across his cheeks. ”I guess I should get back to it, right?” Meeqa shrugged, Garaq still in a sedated cloud. It was obvious that Meeqa had done something to alter his emotions. He nodded, agreeing to something that just a moment ago, would’ve bothered him. ”Well, I should leave you ladies be then. Meeqa, darling, I will see you soon.” He bowed again, with the grace of the universe herself.

”Oh, Garaq, be safe.” She ran back up to him, clinging to his giant frame. He supported her with slow moving arms. She couldn’t reach each shoulder with her arms spread, but she could hear his slow moving beat. It wasn’t a heart, it was a pulsing energy core. It felt like earthquakes and tsunamis of emotion. She was lucky to have him. He was lucky that she was able to manipulate emotion so well. After all, he couldn’t be happier.
Old Posted 12-20-2017, 07:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #39  
ZEKE
Zeke cocked an eyebrow, gliding his hoverboard back and forth, waiting for Neel to catch their balance, chuckling a bit as he waited. He wouldn't give out a helping hand as there were none to aid him when he first learned. It was an undertaking one needed to make alone, and he had no doubt that Neel would get a hang of it.

“Class Acts? Never been there, eh, what the hell? Sure!,” he said putting in the coordinates, “We'll go on your mark!”
MAGS
Magali's hand was cold and a bit clammy and she withdrew it looking up at the one called Garaq, this....this boyfriend of Meeqa's. Of course she had a fucking boyfriend, she thought bitterly to herself, It would be too good to be true to find someone like her and have her be single, wouldn't it? Magali's face betrayed none of these emotions, however as she quickly jammed the aforementioned hand into her pocket looking down at the ground, obviously sulking.

Magali's eyes widened though with Garaq's change in demeanor and she looked first from him, then to Meeqa, lingered there with still wide eyes, and looked back at Garaq in a gape jawed stare of disbelief. “S-see you later, Garaq...”
Old Posted 12-21-2017, 07:26 AM Reply With Quote