Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ho! Miscreant!
Default [M] Hogwarts :A Modern Magic Romance   #1  
This is a private rp between myself and KimmiChan1989.
please don't post unless your either of us, feel free to creep and stalk the story though
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused

Name: Aria Spellington
Grade: 7th year
House: Ravenclaw
Small Bio: Aria is considered one of the brightest witches in Ravenclaw House. She is very friendly and well liked by most students but she doesn't put up with bullies.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 06:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #3  
Name: Ophelia Grant
Grade:7th year
House: At Ilvermony: Pukwudgie, At Hogwarts: Hufflepuff
Wand: Apple wood with a Phoenix feather core 10" and Slightly Springy flexibility
Small Bio: Ophelia grew up in Canada with her single mother.Only her father had magic, her mother was a muggle, she has moved to England to be with her father, seeing as her mother had passed away and she had no other family in Canada. She loves plants and creatures more then she enjoys interacting with other people. Her father is married to another lady who is not to keen on Ophelia coming to live with them.

She spent the last month of Summer with her father at his family home,
she kept her mothers maiden name of Grant instead of taking her fathers family name of Blacking. Now at Hogwarts she is nervous as she had few friends out side of her rabbit familiar.
Last edited by PurpleBox; 07-31-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 10:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria Spellington was excited to be on the train going back to Hogwarts. It was her final year at the magical school, and although she was going to miss it, she couldn't wait to see what the rest of her life had in store for her. As she entered her compartment, she looked over as other friends of her's entered to chat with her about their summer adventures,"I just can't wait to get started~" She said, looking excited.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #5  
"You'll do fine Lia, you grades across the pond are remarkable."
Ophelia's father said giving her a gentle hug, like Ophelia he had pale skin and freckles dusting his face, his eyes where a warm brown just like her own. That was where the similarities ended, his hair was a dark black color and he stood tall in well tailored robes. Dorian Blacking was seeing his only child off to her frist and last year at Hogwarts. HIs wife had chosen to not join them and he had just sighed when the blodn witch he had married and stormed off in a huff,
Dorian and his wife, Nellia, didn't have children, Nellia was unable to bear children. Ophelia suspected that Nellia disliked her because of her muggle mother.

"I just hope I get into a house that will accept me." Ophelia said after her fathers hug. The ginger haired gir'swild hair was braided to one side, she wore very muggle like clothing, a few first years wehre lookign at her with big eyes when they noticed the peircings under her lips. She had not made any friends here this summer.... so she was really hopping that her house at Hogwarts accepted her.

Soon she bored the train after waving good by to her father, she pulled her big headphones over her ears and went to find a empty compartment. She found one just before the luggage car, her backpack and animal crate the only things she carried with her now. Her school uniform was tucked into her backpack. She set the crate on the seat beside her and looked out the window as the train began to pull out of the station.
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria smiled and spent the train ride chatting with her friends and telling them what she had been up to this summer. While on the train rumors spread about a new girl who would be in their year and didn't know any magic yet, having come from another country. Aria bit her lip,"Poor thing." She said to herself as her friends went on about it,"I know it's hard to start over with no friends. Maybe I could help her... If she would accept the help anyways..."
Old Posted 07-25-2017, 11:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #7  
Ophelia ended up falling asleep on the train ride and the lady who ran the sweet cart had to wake her up, she had to speed dress herself and she was one of the last to leave the train. Ophelia remeberd that her letter had said to follow the first years, so after droping off her rabbit Orbit with the other pets she begrudgingly followed the group of 11 year old kids who looked at her like she was an anomoly.

It rubbed her the wrong way but she did remeber her herbolofy professer back at her old school saying that England witches and wizards where very stuck in their ways. At least the schools headmisstress had allowed Ophelia to keep her rabbit familar.

Soon Ophelia had crossed the lack with star struck first years who wehre seeing the castle for the first time and the ginger haired witch was following them to teh great hall where the sortign cemrony would be takign place. Ophelia was nervos....

Back at her old school she had been takign classes that woudl allow her to become a healer back home.... here she wasnt sure what house could lead to what....and she had only heard about the house her father had been in when he had gone to hogwarts. Her father had been a Griffyndoor, what ever that was.

She stood otu like a sore thumb, standign taller then the first years, when they enterd the hall and the sorting cermony soon started. At the end Ophelia had yet to be called, and the headmisstress had stood up annoucnign that they had a new student form across the pond and thing sliek that. After that Ophelia was called up and she sat on the rikity stool and let the old hat be put onto her head.

"Hufflepuff!" was soon called out and Ophelia found herself beign hearded towards a table with students with yellow ties.
Old Posted 07-26-2017, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria smiled and clapped politely with the rest of the students as everyone was sorted. After that the headmaster stood up,"Welcome, boys and girls to another magical year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.I am lookin forward to seeing how much all of you grow and learn while you are here.
Miss Spellington? Mister Jameson? Please stand for us," Aria blinked and stood up,as did a boy from Hufflepuff,"Everyone, these two are the Head Boy and Girl.
If you need help of any kind, feel free to ask them."
Old Posted 07-26-2017, 09:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #9  
Ophelia tugged at the hem of her uniform skit, the fabric thicker then what she was used to. Her brown eyes looking up to where the head boy and girl where standing, the boy looked like a generic everyday boy with brown hair, brown eyes and a warm colored skin. 'Average.' Ophelia thought to herself with a quite sigh.

Looking at the head girl, hair that was a lighter color then Ophelia's own caught the ginger haired girls eye.... the girls eyes were a bright green that reminded Ophelia of teh forest outside of the house she had lived in with her mother....
it made a pang otu homesickness fill her.

Soon the feast appeared and Ophelia found herself beign quiestioned by fellow house students about what her old school had been like. Shetold the group,
rather stiffly, that it wasnt so differnt form thier school, four houses and all that. When they asked about the houses she told them mostly about her house,
Pukwudgie. "So this,Pukwudgie house is like the Hufflepuff of North America?"
a black haired girl asked a smile on her face.

"Im not sure it works liek that...." She said softly bu let the others chatter around her. Soon she was following the other Hufflepuff students down to the hall outside the kitchens. Even sooner she was sitting on the bed in her shared dorn with 4 other girls, who wehre all excited and catchign up. Ophelia just sad in her pajama's with Orbit on her lap sniffing at the smells in teh new room.
Old Posted 07-26-2017, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria was sitting on her bed in the common room,
wondering about the new girl that had just joined Hufflepuff. She wondered how much magic the girl could do. She supposed she would find out the next day since they had classes the next day. She hoped the girl would be alright, as transferring to a new school is always scary, especially when you are leaving everything you ever knew.
Old Posted 07-26-2017, 07:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #11  
The next morning Ophelia was one of the first up, she got dressed in her uniform and pulled her comb through thick ginger hair, she braided it to the side again, a woddend hair clip kept her bangs out of her face, the clip was a wodden carvign of the creature that represented her house back in north america.

She went to the common room and followed the fries few students out ot the great hall, she found the movign stair cases conffusing.... she sat by herself at the table as other gatherd around ther own friends eatign brakfast and the like.
Soon the time tables wehre hande dout and Ophelia was relifed to see many similar classes to the ones she had taken last year, she felt a smile come on her face when seh saw she had a double herbology and a double charms today. Charms and Herbology where her favorite classes, well aside from any classes to do with animals...

Breakfast was over soon and Ophelia grabbed her book bag and headed towards
the great halls' door... she was suddenly rimned that she dind;t know where the Charms room was... and she bit her lip, looking around, she wa sa bit nervous to ask any one for directions.
Old Posted 07-26-2017, 08:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria had shown the first years where the great hall was and had just finished breafast when she saw the new girl,"Well hello there."
She said with a friendly smile,"You look a bit lost. Would you like a little help?" Aria grabbed her bag and schedual before getting up from the table and going over to Ophelia. "Oh! How rude of me. My name is Aria. Aria Spellington." She said,"It's nice to meet you...?"
Old Posted 07-27-2017, 10:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #13  
"Ophelia, Ophelia Grant. I uh.... don't know my way around...
i dindt get a map or even hits to where teh classes are.... I have a double Charms first."
Ophelia said goign still. She swallowed gently, Aria's smile was like a sunrise and it sent a small flutter through the canadian girl. She bit the inside of her cheek, nope not a good idea to get attached....back home it wasnt that big of a deal if you liked yourown gender.... Ophelia liked girls... she wasnt even attracted to guys....

She'd had a girl friend befor ehe rmom died... but the girl had left her when Ophelia had gotten depressed over her mothers death, that and the girl didnt want a logn distence relationship with Ophelia having to move to England.

Her father had told her that others at Hogwarts shouldnt think it strange,
with potions and spells that could change parts when children are needed or wanted between same sex couples.... though eh did say that the muggle born children might be different. So Ophelia had chosen to keep that part of ehrself closed off tightly.
Old Posted 07-27-2017, 10:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria smiled,"I have that too... Let me see your class list."
She glanced at it and smiled a bit bigger,"Wow, what do you know? We have most of the same classes... And the ones you are unsure of I can easily point you where you need to go. Want to walk with me? I could show you around a bit as we go. Aria also wanted to know more about the new girl and hopefully help her find her way through Hogwarts,"You could also tell me about the other school you went to... What was it called?"
Old Posted 07-28-2017, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
"It's Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.... the sorting ceremony isnt as crazy or embarasing as that hat thing was." Ophelia said with a gently mumble. Her freckled cheeks were dusted pink, this pretty girl, she had many classes with her? Well that was both good and bad.... "I could use the help finding my way around." The canadian girl pulled at her braid slightly, as is nervos.

The pair og ginger girls soon where walkign towards the charms classroom. Once inside Ophelia noticed that all the Hufflepuffs were on one side and the blue tie wearign students wehre on teh other side. "Is it always like that?" She asked Aria quietly... it seamed to segregated.... while students back hoem did tend to group together wiht the saem houses.... the classrooms the students wehre more mingles... she guessed this was a British thing...
Old Posted 08-02-2017, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Aria nodded,"It is. Not because they are unfriendly. It's just how the professor of this class has always asked us to sit like this so he could keep our houses straight. But he's quite nice, for as teachers go." Aria led her over to two seats, one for her new friend and one for Aria herself. They were actually side by side, which made it a bit easier for Aria unless Ophelia needed any help. Aria sat down at her desk and started to pull out what would be needed for that class before looking over at Ophelia,"If you need any help, just let me know." She said with a friendly smile.
Old Posted 11-24-2017, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote