Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It's over 9000!
Default Conflict of Interest - ML & Yoku OOC   #1  
Our thread for out of character discussion and brainstorming what kind of RP we want to do! :D

Donevin Whitman

Vincent

RP thread

eqautions/formulas! :D

Last edited by ml1201; 02-26-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Old Posted 01-05-2015, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Yay!

I like yaoi -main requirement- Obviously XD
Old Posted 01-05-2015, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #3  
I don't know the rules for mature ratings and such, I'll have to look into it since yaoi is also including detailed intimate interactions, which I've never actually done. But I can give it a shot, though I would have to make sure its allowed first. ^^;

Edit:
From what I can tell we can lead into intimate scenes (with kissing and certain actions) but then we'd have to do a time skip or whatever. I've been able to push the limits before though without actually saying what was being done. x'D I might try to PM one of the mods in charge to make sure though.

Last edited by ml1201; 01-06-2015 at 12:15 AM.
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Usually when I say yaoi what I mean is as far as it can go under rules which usually just means fluff. All the fluff. All the time :D
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 12:45 AM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #5  
Ah, okay. XD I know people who actually RP yaoi, but on things like skype or tumblr, which is why I wanted to make sure it didn't break any rules. XD Okay, so now that we know we want to do BL what kind of world do you want? Do you want to do a fantasy kind of world, sci-fy, one like our world? I personally usually do a fantasy to be honest. ^^;

Old Posted 01-06-2015, 02:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I do rp yaoi, just not on here cause it's against the rules. I like this website. I want to stay here XD

I usually do fantasy, but then every now and again, I'll do a more normal rp (like mafiaxnot mafia person XD...or like a variation or that....I blame You're my Love Prize in Viewfinder)
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 05:49 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #7  
So you want to do a more normal one then? If that's the case I already have an idea that can be done (with a bit of inspiration from you're mafia one XD). Here's my idea, we could be college students, one of which is struggling to pay for college since they can't get any loans and such because of the debt their parents left them in (by either running off or by dying). And the other person can be a well off person who's been interested in the other for a while and decides to strike a deal with them, with of course the deal maker being able to do what they want with them like in some yakuza mangas.

Old Posted 01-06-2015, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
YAY! I can definitely work with that (though I would like to be the one with no money XD)
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 08:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #9  
D:
I actually wanted to be them. XD But that's fine, it will give me the chance to see if I can play a person with that kind of personality. XD I'll get working on getting a character sheet worked out, I'll edit this post with it and the first post as well so you can't miss it. XD Then once we're all set I'll start up the RP thread and put links between them. :3

Name:
History:
Likes & Dislikes:
Appareance: (can be a picture if you want, but if its an art peice just make sure you host the image and then have it link to the original)

Last edited by ml1201; 01-06-2015 at 09:05 PM.
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 09:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Hey, he doesn't have to be a complete asshole, or could soften up as time goes by.

What if I can't find the original artz? D: People should watermark EVERYTHING! Cause it's not like I want to claim it...I just want to use it a bit XD
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #11  
Well, as long as you say you didn't do it that should be fine. I think I might just end up making one for him from a site I play on with the avatar system since I have a ton of clothing and I can make one by previewing the items in the shops. XD

Old Posted 01-06-2015, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I never say that I draw it for my art is on this level: O->-<

Yay stick figures :D
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 09:42 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #13  
Well, I can draw just not usually people. x'D

Name: Donevin Whitman (likes to be called Don)

Personality: He likes to have things his way, and since his mother is the dean of the college, and his dad is a famous local artist he tends to get his way quite often.

History: Even though growing up he never got much affection from his parents because they were always busy with work he knew his parents loved him. Even more so when he always got what he wanted, and he always wanted to make them proud so he always did good in school. Though he's been known to be a 'problem' student from time to time, with the occasional kid with a bloody nose or black eye. This was usually because he caught those kids picking on someone and instead of reporting them he beat the kids up, and when confronted he wouldn't deny beating the bullies up but also didn't explain why except 'I don't like how they act' never really going into detail. So he'd end up getting followed around by tough guys from the different sports team because they thought he was cool how he didn't take anything from anyone. Though now that he's in college and his fans have gone separate ways he's kind of scorned by the other students, considered the rich brat that always gets away with violence. So he's kind of been alone since high school, but he's spotted a student that's grabbed his interest. As a kid he was also a famous child prodigy with the piano, but hasn't played in competitions since he entered middle school.

Likes & Dislikes: He likes his vegetables (I know, crazy), pets, playing the piano, listening to instrumental music. He dislikes sweets, bullies and people who think they are better than everyone else.

Appearance:

Old Posted 01-06-2015, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Name: Vincent (Who needs last names? I am so bad with coming up with some XD)
Personality: (Note: this may change because I tend to make my character as I go) He's used to finding his own way to do things. He knows he can't depend on people.

History: Since he was young, he's been in various foster homes, some better than others. He's also used to having to find a way to get things, though sometimes it would be illegal, like stealing. But every now and again a teacher would be nice and buy him something he needed, which he'd always try to pay back by helping. It made him seem like a teacher's pet so he'd be picked on, but he felt like he had to pay them back a bit at least. Now, he's been working for a few years, trying to save up for college. He's just hoping he'll have enough to keep up with payments....and food....and rent.

Likes: Sweets, though he doesn't have them too often. He loves to read...and he did get to learn to play guitar at one foster home. He's rusty though because he can't afford a guitar.

Dislikes: Spoiled people, depending on how they act. Bullies (though he rarely acted against them). His life somewhat, he's been working so hard so far, he kind of wants a break, he's tired. Thrift stores, he loves those. You can find awesome things there.

Appearance:
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #15  
I hoard. x'D But for all the extra event items I'm thinking of actually making a mule account. @.@ And using the Mule to give the items away for like an arum or for free, some with the extra crane game items I have (because I apparently rock at a virtual crane game but suck at a real life one x'D). And I'll get the RP set up, Can I title the thread 'Conflict of Interest'? XD I just think it would be so fitting! X3

Old Posted 01-06-2015, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I mean I hoard the items too, but I'm rarely active enough to get event items anymore -shrugs-

Name it anything you want as long as I can find it :D

and IRL crane games are rigged to grab weakly except randomly, which if you don't have the right aim, it won't pick it up for your one good chance.
Old Posted 01-06-2015, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote