Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sorcerer of Revelation
Default New Sorcerer's Game [Free game, will continue in attract mode until new challenger]   #1  
Will include gore and profuse use of colored text

The kakera of the worlds that envelope the world of magic. There has been quite a stir among some of the closer fragments that encompass some of the closer areas around the Tokyo region of Japan. The power of witches and sorcerers create infinite amounts of puzzling murder cases and unsolvable mysteries. This is the recount of a particularly powerful sorcerer and his challenge to create the ultimate murder puzzle.

"I am Axion, Sorcerer of denial. If you can hope to challenge my game, step forward!"

RULES:

First player to enter must be the human challenger. Rules governing your capabilities will be explained in game. Other servants and guests of the sorcerer may appear after the challenger appears.

"Pieces" or, the victims in the game can be played with as well. However, the situation will not be set up until the challenger arrives, as per the in game rules.

An OOC will be set up for convenience for questions surrounding the game.
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Last edited by Axion; 12-09-2010 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Title change
Old Posted 10-02-2010, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
(I'm not sure how to actually declare myself in the game -- this does not seem like a tradition RP)

Argon Bismuth's eyes fluttered open and his pupils immediately dilated. The sudden intake of light hurt his eyes and hurt his head. Wasn't he just in his laboratory? "Where am I?" he called out to nothing.
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 08:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #3  
You find yourself sitting in an elaborate chair in an equally elaborate room seemingly set up as a tea room for someone of hugely inappropriate wealth. Inside the room which contains a raised roof that curves into a glass dome, made almost entirely of black marble. There is an unusually quaint table in front of you, with a tea cup already poured and set with some kind of fancy black tea. There is another chair across from you, however, that chair seems to be empty.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Argon , still feeling shaken by the out-of-body experience, instantly becomes aware of his surroundings. He nears the opulent table and eyes the teacup, admiring its beauty. He decides not to drink from it as it is a strange liquid and he does not know what it may even be there. He calls out to anyone around, "Hello there?" hearing the strange echoes made by the roof of the place. He decides he is tired and takes a seat in the chair.
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 09:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #5  
"I apologize, but the master will be a tid bit late in welcoming his guest."

Appearing from a cloud of blue mist, a tall, semi-muscular man seemingly in his sixties responded to your call. Wearing what seems to be a traditional butler uniform embroidered with a azure blue talon of a bird of prey on the right arm. Equipped with a monocle and a pointed white beard, he peers at you and summons a tea set that matches the cup in front of you.

"You should drink your tea before it gets cold, the master will be terribly concerned if you do not. Be aware that this is not some kind of poison or drug. It is simply british black tea for your enjoyment."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
The quiet and peace is disrupted when a butler appears. Argon eyes him, not trusting the sudden appearance of the man. He is offered tea, seeing a tea set materialize before him. Argon does not flinch at that -- he has still not regained full awareness and is still dazed by the occurrences.

He looks at the tea again, after it being mentioned, and shakes his head. "No." he shakes his head and gets up from the lavish chair. "Who is the master?" Argon asks, again, his voice being amplified by the strange structure of the room.
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 07:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #7  
"I'd never thought you'd ask..."

With another mysterious blue mist, a man in a lavish red coat embroidered with gold and azure in the shape of a great bird of prey if you traced the embroidery across the entirety of the jacket, with matching slacks, silver vest with inlaid diamond thread, black cravat, and an equally beautiful deep sea blue opera cape with the same azure inlays as the coat that seemed to glow with a mysterious energy. The man's face seemed to be hidden by a silver mask with a jagged split down the middle, whilst his hair tumbled in various directions mostly pointed downward.

"I am the master of this realm, you may call me Axion. A pleasure to meet my most honored guest."

He let his butler pour him a cup of that same black tea, and sipped it with an elegant vigor.

"I'm sure you have questions. Please, feel free to ask as much as you like."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Again, Argon Bismuth does not flinch at the strangeness before him. It is unnatural, sure, but he just can't be moved. He is not impressed. He nods towards the master, and out of politeness, makes a small bow towards the man. He smooths down his crumpled and dirty lab coat. Looking at it now, he realises how improper he is dressed. His hair is dishevelled, his eyes are bloodshot, and his clothing is stained with chemicals.

"I apologise for my appearance -- you caught me at a bad time." He thought about it and recollected his experiment. "Sir, could you explain how I ended up in this place?" He gestured towards the lavish place. Argon gets up and paces, staring at the fancy walls.
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
Default   #9  
Axion stared at the ceiling in a thinking posture.

"Well, let's see, due to your appearance, I could formulate you either died, created a magical portal via explosion [most likely resulting in your death], or..."

His voice trailed off like he was about to say something and was cut off by some unheard voice. He then sat and drank his tea quietly, like he never even was in the middle of a sentence that he didn't finish.
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Lily looked up blinking some made her way to the door softly knocked on it waited some then opened it looked in. "Pardon me, was there anything you will need or the guest has happen to come sir?" she had asked Axion.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 02:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #11  
Argon's brow wrinkled with confusion. He wrung and unwrung his hands. "I am dead, you say?" He couldn't believe it. He looked at himself-- he looked quite alive. Just to make sure, he even pinched himself. Nope, still felt the pain.

He was about to ask how to know if he was dead when a stranger interrupted them.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 03:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
"Hmmm..." His concentration apparent was broken when Lily entered the room. He gestured to the chair across from him towards you.

"Yes, this is our guest, please treat him as you do me. And as for being dead... this place is frequently referred to as 'Purgatorio', or Purgatory if you will. It's not common to enter this realm of 'existence' without having died in some sense... Or as I said, you may have simply discovered immortality in a way."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 05:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #13  
Argon pondered what the stranger said. "Alright, how can I tell if I am really dead or immortal?" He stroked his chin as he thought. This time he took the chance of taking a sip at the black tea before him. His lips met the dark liquid and his throat tasted its strangeness. It was not like anything he had ever tried before. He relaxed.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 08:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
"Well you could always try ghosting. If you think you're dead then you should be able to transport yourself as a ghost down to where you last were in the human world, and check if your body is there. Kwehaha..."

A slightly disturbing laugh escaped his lips as he went to sip another bit of his tea. He points to a large set of double doors that Lily had entered from.

"If you want to try that, you are free to. I highly doubt that you are immortal, so it'd be more of a shock to you and a slightly humorous moment for me."
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 09:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  
Lily nodded some headed over to the area and took a seat before Axion and the new guest, clasping her hands across her lap she listened to the conversation looked over to the man that was there it seemed he was confused by all the information that he was getting from the head of house. Though she wish to speak she didn't say anything till she was spoken to.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Their voices bounced off the high glass dome. Argon Bismuth pondered what the strange being told him. He shifted in his seat and crossed his leg over the other. "No, I will not try it then. From now on I will assume that I am alive, as I feel it so." From the corner of his eye Argon looked at the newcommer. Who where they? Where was he?
Old Posted 10-09-2010, 10:17 AM Reply With Quote