Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #65  
(Reno needs to come on and post XD)

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"I call it like I see it, any ways what this meeting all about?" Prussia ask America poking him in the head.
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 02:54 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #67  
"... ... *sigh*" China feels like as if he is defeat and tired from all the bitching, drinking his ta would be the only thing that will calm his nerves (or going back to opium). "England, do you want any tea, aru?" He asks the man with the thick obnoxious eat-your-face eyebrows. "japan, if England wants some tea could you serve it to him, I need to go outside for some fresh air, aru." He asks the Japanese man.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 03:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
(Sorry everyone, haven't been feeling well lately so I've been sleeping a lot)

America stopped in the middle of his burger and quickly swallowed. He looked around the table and beamed widely.

"Oh c'mon England, what's the worst that could happen? No matter the outcome, I'll come through after all... I'm the hero!"

America closed his eyes and smiled as big as a he could and patted England on the back. He looked at the six burger wrappers that littered the floor around him and scooped them into a small pile as though it were nothing unusual.
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 05:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #69  
"I know why you got us all here, you think we are all sexy (mostly me) and we should have a big sex party. Well then I pick Japan, I like hot Asian girls (and boy). You can have your brother and that Chinese girl too." Prussia said smiling evilly

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 10-04-2010, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
"Oh come off it Prussia that's not the purpose... and America, please pick up your trash, not just scoop it into a pile. And 'hero' you may be, but when there's nothing to 'save', you just bumble around all day no better than the rest of us. Ah, and yes I will take that tea if you please."
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #71  
"AIYAA!" China reacts to the proposed idea of a sex party, and to call him a girl. "I'm not a girl, aru. I have a 'you know what' and no breasts, aru". China haven't had sex go across his mind so fast and so sudden that his cheeks blushed to a nice pink tint to compliment his skin. Nor haven't had sex for so long that would it be a disinterest about the action or would they disinterest him for the matter of age he has lived. "Anyway I changed my mind about going for some fresh air, aru. I'll just open up a window, aru" China gets up walks over to the nearest window and gently opens it to get a nice circulation of breeze strolling into the house. Then the Chinese man walks back to the table of the x-rated commotion that Prussia brought up out of nowhere.
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 12:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Well how would I know, your women have no breasts" Prussia laugh. And walk over to America and put his arms around him. "You know America, why not put those hamburgers a way and we should have a little fun" he whisper in to the young man ear.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 10-05-2010, 02:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #73  
Japan blinked some his head lowered some looked at each one, then moved over to the table and poured England some more tea. "It seems so out of place. . . . .ummmm so what is this all really about America."

Old Posted 10-05-2010, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
America looked up and stared blankly at Prussia and wondered what on Earth he was going on about. Then looked at his pile of wrappers and turned to England with a somewhat somber look.

"Sorry brother, I just get so excited sometimes..."

He stood up abruptly almost knocking Prussia over. And beamed widely at the crew who had gathered.

"Gentlemen! We have to decide on our plans to construct and complete our next greatest feat!!""

America brought his fist up about level with his face and a huge smile crept across his face. His hair fell in front of his face a little giving him a serious and determined look.
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #75  
"*sigh*" China's not impressed by the way they are acting, China was expecting a relaxing time with his little brother, but when East Germany is going as well, it was all ruined from the get go, and the fact that America is so oblivious to what Prussia is saying, young Americans. "My women have breasts , aru" China states to the albino. "They just dress more modest, and not like Prussian whores, aru" China finishes the statement. "And we don't put any hormonal enhancers in our foods and we rarely drink alcohol, only on special occasions, aru." China finishes while pouring England his tea and lets England put whatever he needs to get his tea to a satisfying taste. Why does the Prussian gets on his nerves so much about other peoples cultures and their way of life? Is Prussia that ethnocentric about everything because he lost his title/ his status as a country/nation or is he a total dick? China believes it's the latter.
Old Posted 10-05-2010, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Japan looked on sighing again but nodding some to the others. "So America is there anything you can really add as to what we will be doing? Other then something that may not be logical but over all I will agree with you none the less on the matters" the dark haired nation said.

Old Posted 10-05-2010, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #77  
"Ha! I would love to see you say that to one of my women, they would make sure you don't have balls lift." Prussia told China. "Anyways is this plan of yours America, how dose it involved me?" he asked.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 10-06-2010, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
America momentarily closed his eyes, and when he opened them back up there was a fierce passion that could be felt with his piercing stare. He his lips cracked into a confident smirk and a small chuckle escaped the opening...

"Hm hm hm hm... Japan, come now... Have faith!"

America hunched over slightly, with his fists clenched. He was shaking with anticipation... Finally, he could no longer contain it. He abruptly stood back up completely with his finger pointing straight up in the air.

"Gentleman!"

He quickly lowered his arm to a horizontal state, point straight forward at Japan.

"We are going to build... A giant robot!!"

America closed his eyes and smiled widely, lifting up his middle finger making a peace sign with his hand.
Old Posted 10-06-2010, 05:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #79  
"A Giant Robot!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats a good one America." Prussian said cracking up. "You know that it's just in Anime right, it can't happen in real life" he sigh.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 10-07-2010, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Sorcerer of Revelation
England chuckled as America boisterously made his claim.

"And here I thought Japan would come up with that first... But it does seem like something over-the-top and extremely ridiculous, so it makes sense coming out of you."

He mused about the idea for a second then continued speaking.

"Now how would you go about starting the project to build a 'giant robot'"?
Let it be known that the Daitarn is the coolest thing since ever.
Head of the Senate of Magical Beings
ahaha.wav
Nikko Was Here. <3 <3
Axion is planning something. . . . .
Old Posted 10-07-2010, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote