Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #17  
The smaller boy blinked looking up to the other. "Yes, I mean if that is what you would like I can go make some." he said get up heading into the kitchen to get the tea. In a short while later, he returned with tray and some cups. "Here is the tea..."

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 04:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Prussia took the cup from Japan and stare down at the hot brown liquid. "I don't get it, what is so great about a cup of hot water. I mean if it was beer or wine I could see that, but hot water..... you Asians are just weird." Prussia laugh then sip his tea. 'It's isn't to bad'
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #19  
Japan looked at the other then looked down at the tea before him. "This is to help you get better and to make you feel better when you are sick." he explained to the other. "To have tea is good for the body."

Old Posted 09-22-2010, 12:39 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"And for the mind too, aru" says I who recovered from the harsh blow of a kick to my side by that obnoxious Prussia, aru. "Sorry I delayed, I was busy making more China towns, and in my rules food comes first, aru" I explained. "We have tea on a daily basis, aru" now going off to the kitchen to make Chow mein and orange flavored chicken for dinner, aru.
Old Posted 09-22-2010, 09:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #21  
Japan blinked then sighed as he watched the older boy walk into the kitchen to start making some food.

Old Posted 09-23-2010, 11:34 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
While I cook some tradional food that my people make, aru. I hear a commotion about something, but I can't clarify it, aru.
Old Posted 09-23-2010, 08:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #23  
Prussia blinked, "Whats up with him, and why dose he keep saying 'aru' after ever other word? Did I kick him to hard in the head?" he asked look at Japan.

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 09-24-2010, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
The other nation looked over to the other one shook his head to him. "No that is how he has always been for as long I can remember," he said blinking some then looked to the other side. "Ano Prussia san....do you know how long it's been since you last heard of what is going on in the world as of right now?" the smaller boy asked picking up his tea taking a sip of it as he sniffed the air to smell China making something to eat.

Old Posted 09-24-2010, 11:22 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #25  
Just tasting the sauce for the chicken, aru....it's perfect, so I dumped the chicken into the orange sweet hot sauce, aru. Mixing it right into the wok, which is my weapon of choice, aru. Then I hear a lond ding from the rice cooker and I paced my way to the cooker, aru; turned it off opened the lid and smelt the powerful arouma of white sticky rice, aru.
Old Posted 09-24-2010, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Wow, when did we end up on a cooking show...hahaha" Prussia laught making fun of the long hair 'man'. "Not much, my brother would keep me lock away in the house. And Russia would often come by to see if I didn't get out" he sigh telling the small Asian man. "Most of the things I hear from my Little brother and his.....Italian friend"

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-24-2010, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Default   #27  
"You're just JEALOUS Gilbert because I'm still a country for 4,000 YEARS, ARU!"
Old Posted 09-25-2010, 09:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Japan looked slightly confused at what had happened but nodded some again continued to drink his tea as he waited for China to finish making the meal.

Old Posted 09-26-2010, 09:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #29  
"4,000 years,uh" Prussia smirk "So your just some old man"

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-27-2010, 09:38 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
"AT LEAST I TAKE CARE OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ARU!" yelling from the kitchen to the obnoxious albino, but I feel sorry for his little brother being in the middle of the yelling fest between the Prussian (as he would call it) and the Chinese, while China finishes up creating such a delicious feast to bring out, oh how he is so tempted to take out his Hello kitty wok and smacks Prussia right across the face like Hungary would do, but it would be wrong of him to do that instead "DINNER, ARU!"
Old Posted 09-27-2010, 10:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Default   #31  
"Well Japan I think you old sister is going throw PMS right now" he laugh and made a face at China as if to say 'kiss my ass'.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-27-2010, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Japan looked at the white haired man blinked some then sighed as he slowly shook his head then over to China who had walked out of the kitchen with the meal he had just made. Getting up he walked over took the plate from the other hand walked back over to the table set it down then went on into the kitchen pass China to set up the rest of the table it seem like no one else was going to becoming to this meeting that was set up by America.

Old Posted 09-27-2010, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote