Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

...seeking chocolate.
Default Wammy's House   #1  
[MATURE]

This is a private RP please do not post in it...
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"You do know me, stupid," Zero hissed, grabbing Matt and jerking him up. "We grew up at Wammy's together... my name is Zen!"

He shoved Matt off of the bed and Matt saw the room spin - the empty room. 'Zen' grabbed Next and jerked him awake, pulling him from the bed by his hair. The boy cried in alarm as he was dragged from the room without Zero saying another word.

Struggling to get up, Matt felt around for the gun under his mattress... only to find it gone.

(Mint)

"Zero!" Matt ran over and tackled the taller boy. "Let him go!"

They rolled out on the hallway floor- Matt trying to keep an eye on where the knife was as they struggled.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #3  
"Get off of me, you fake ginger!" Zero snapped, kneeling Matt in the chest while Next grabbed the knife and pointed it at him. "Oh come on, Yukito- you know you won't use that!"

Next's eyes widened - the only person who called him 'Yukito' out side of a mission was Beyond... Zero was-

"Where is Near-!?" He realized in alarm, looking around. "Matt, Near's miss- MATT!"

Next gasped as Zero grabbed hold of Matt's goggles, pulling them off and blinding him instantly.
I'm a boy.

Uke is Taiki's favorite uke. <3

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 01:48 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"Ahh!" Matt cried out in surprise and pain as he covered his face and turned away from the light.

His eyes felt like they were burning and all he could see was a bright white blur. It was possible that even the slightest exposure could damage his eyes with his condition. Zero wasn't messing around. He was using all their weaknesses against them.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #5  
"Matt-!" Next shrieked again, momentarily distracted. He was suddenly tackled and tugged around, the knife against his throat once more. "Zero, why are you doing this-!? Where are you taking me-!?"

"I'm not an idiot, Yuktio!" Zero spat as he tugged the boy backwards. "If I tell you, Matt will hear... someone will hear! And my name is ZEN!"
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"I'll find you Zero, you fuck!" Matt hissed as he got up and felt along the wall. "You know I will! Damn it, let him go! You don't NEED him!"
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #7  
"I don't need him... but I want him," Zero chuckled, leaning in and breathing hotly into Next's ear, making him whimper. "And why wouldn't I, Matty? Hmm...? Look at him... Isn't he beautiful...? That soft skin, that luscious hair... He's so perfect..."

"Z-Zero..." Next whimpered, his voice cracking.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"You won't Zero, you can't do anything without someone cramming it in you!" Matt snapped as he walked towards Next's whimpering with his eyes closed- he hadn't done this in a while, not since he was little anyway- so being 'blind' took some adjusting to.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #9  
"Pffft... you're so funny, Matty..." Zero laughed, shaking his head. "I do what I want... when I want."

He jerked Next back and Matt heard them stumbling out of his reach.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:17 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
Matt took a breath and got ready to run after them- hoping that he could remember the halls well enough to not crash into anything. Suddenly, Zero blinked as there was a loud sound in the walls before all the lights in the orphanage suddenly went out- making his surroundings pit black. Matt didn't notice since he was still only seeing a white wall behind his eyelids.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #11  
"What the fuck...?" Zero breathed in a heavy accent, looking all around.

He jerked back as Next elbowed him in the gut, making him stumble backwards and drop the knife.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"Next, what happened!?" Matt asked worriedly as he felt around.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #13  
He heard struggling in the darkness - kicking and hitting. The two boys struggled in the dark and Matt heard a heavy thud, like someone hitting a wall and flopping to the ground.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"Next!" Matt dropped to all fours and crawled quickly over to all the commotion- feeling around for whoever was on the floor. "Next?"
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Its a Trap!
Default   #15  
"Y-Yeah?" He heard Next pant and he realized that it was Zero in front of him, unconscious on the floor.
I'm a boy.

Art by Taiki.
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 02:51 AM Reply With Quote  
...seeking chocolate.
"Oh wow, you floored him!" Matt breathed before reaching around for Next. "Where's the knife?"
Old Posted 12-21-2010, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote