Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default {The World Is Our's Hetalia Rp} [M]   #1  
This rp may may~! Become Mature on what happens with in this story. This is taking place in a somewhat modern time we are always looking for more Characters but the ones that are taken so far is,

Japan - NikkoGallarado
Prussia - Eviled
China - EchoChan713
America - Keinedon Avorellis
England - Axion
Italy - Crimson
Germany - Doll Wraithring

If there is any question please ask, if it's is about plot we are wing it cause well right now I don't have much to work off of.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 10-24-2010 at 02:33 AM.
Old Posted 09-20-2010, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lord of Mushrooms
Hi, I brought some snacks, aru
Last edited by Echo-chan713; 09-20-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old Posted 09-20-2010, 07:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #3  
Ack Echo your to you know rp like a story.

Old Posted 09-20-2010, 07:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
'Kick' "Move a side you sorry excuse of a conury" Prussia laugh as he kicked China aside. "Your in the way of awesome, any ways what are you 'girls" up too?" Prussia asked smiling his evil smile.
:D"I deny your reality substitute my own":D

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Kamikaze Chinchilla the eater of my shoes-
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  
Japan looked over to the white haired red eyed man for a moment then place hid hand on the table sighed some. He knew this would just be another troublesome day he thought trying to get everyone here and around for something never seem to work for them. Time to seem have changed over the time, he him self was surprised that Prussia seems to linger in the air but he didn't say anything against it was just odd to know he was there.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 01:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
"Wow! Japan you look like you don't want me here..." Prussia said looking down at Japan. A evil smile then cross his face, lending down and coming to a stop just in front of Japan lips. "If you like I could be a lot more fun for you"

Get yummy pics of your self or gifts here. Great for birthdays. I'm very happy with it. http://trisphee.com/forums/showthrea...770#post507770
-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

<>I'm friends with a crazed, cookie-loving suicidal rodent O3o and an evil, possessed, psyco doll <3<>
Old Posted 09-21-2010, 01:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #7  
"Ano. . . ." the black haired boy backed away from the other shook his head. "It's alright Prussia, I just have a lot of things on my mind right now. I was just seeing how the world has already change so much and how much time has passed." he explained. "I'm just in wondered as to why you are still here when you should have disappeared like Italy's grandfather the great Roman Empire..." was all he said then looked down at the table. It was true times change the world has moved on and yet Prussia was still about.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Prussia frown "Is that how you see it Japan, that I shouldn't even exist in this world, that I should just disappeared." Prussia got up and walk to the other side of the room. "You are saying I should just die, Japan" Prussia looked away.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 02:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  
"No I'm not saying that Prussia. . . it's just how can you continue to move about and do anything since you became whole with Germany and part of Russia?" the Asian country asked looking over to him.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Prussia turn around smiling " Because I'm just that Awesome Japan!" he said. Walking over to japan and picking him up. "So sweetheart, what is there to eat at this so called party?"

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  
A red blush went across his face as the white haired man picked him up holding him so close. "What. . . are you doing Prussia?!" he yelped, putting his arms around the taller mans neck. "This is not a party, it was to be a world meeting of where everyone can discuss what we need to do and what needs to get done." as he struggled some.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Prussia looked down and smile some at Japan holding on to him. "What, too high" him snicker. "Well where is every one then? all I see is you, me and your sleeping brother" he said looking around and back at Japan in his arms. Seeing how red he had gotten, Prussia started to turn a little pink himself. "Unless you wanted just us here? I have herd from my brother what you did with yours when you where all black." Smiling at how hot that would be.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 02:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  
An angry look darted across Japan's face; "You don't ever bring what I had done in the past up ever..." he sniped at red eye man. "What was done in the past stay's in the past" continuing on he pushed him self away from other wanting to be let down. "No I had no intention of it just being us I had brought everyone here to talk about world matters and what we can do to help the world right now. Not some stupid thing as parting the day away." he said walking away from Prussia heading back over to the table to take his seat.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Sighing Prussia sat down. "Well there goes all the fun in the room" he sigh.He wish that Japan was more like his old self when he was black. He herd a lot from his brother. How he was more free and did what he wanted without caring what other thought. That is why he came all this way, leaving is brother's house and going against Russia's wishes. But what he got was this, "This Sucks" lading his head on the table.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 03:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  
Japan let out a sigh slowly lowered his head on the table. He never liked being reminded of the past. It was something he never liked talking about or even bring it up, this brought some distress as to why Prussia of all people would want to bring it up all of a sudden.

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 03:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Number One Cataran
Prussia's head shot up "Tea.....I want Tea." Looking at Japan. "You are Asian right, aren't Asian sub post to give guests tea?" Prussia ask with a smile.

-Nikko's chew love toy-
-Chasm The one I stalk -
-Reyo my man taker-
-Airi's friend-

Old Posted 09-21-2010, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote