Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1873  
All my favorite places to eat are like, closed. ;U; </3 All's open is fast food and some more expensive big chain restaurants.
f*ck.
I'm so hungry.
The market is always scary. ;_;
Time to eat plants and whatever's in the pantry again. >~>;
*at own family* I'm TRYING to keep a healthy diet intact people! NO I DON'T want Del Taco, or Pepe's, OR Jack in the Box! X{
My skin complexion was getting so much better. ;~< STOP buying cheese and sugar snacks! Stop tempting me! <x'{ I need a balanced diet!

So it's time to eat some fukkin' salad! >:{ It's salad time mofos! I'm making a big bowl for lunch!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-13-2020, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
if my sister or my father become just another statistic, my rage will be endless, and it will be directed to those that are still going outside despite the mandatory lockdown.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 02:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1875  
boy do i love being told that two specific words i use (shenanigans and procrastination, to be specific) aren't words by someone who can't even read a dictionary.

and i love being guilt tripped.

and snapped at for not remembering something i supposedly said because it was said more than a few days ago, and a lot of things get dropkicked into short-term memory because my processor and hard drives don't work quite right.

this is why i want to goddamn die, thanks, dave, for your utterly worthless opinions! and then he calls me fucking vain for not responding to him / preferring to be on a computer compared to doing gardenwork. he tells me i don't have carpal tunnel and that it's something that only older people get.

do you want to explain why my hands shake to the point of bordering on unusable to take a sip from a can of coke one-handed, dave?

and then he wonders why i'm bordering on mute / barely have any self-confidence. it's the fucking gaslighting about words that I KNOW are in the fucking dictionary and borderline emotional abuse.

Old Posted 04-15-2020, 02:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
My daily awful or more or less weekly awful is my cat is dead, he had to be put to sleep because he had a blocked bladder and it was $2,000 or more to save him. Money I dont have. I miss him as we were so close, and its worse at night because he used to snuggle up next to me before I went to sleep.
Old Posted 04-16-2020, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1877  
Found out that Keiji Fujiwara(Japanese voice actor for Reno and Axel) passed away due to cancer. :(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-16-2020, 09:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I heard that too. <:'C He also voiced Maes Hugues in FMA:Brotherhood...one of my favorite characters. </3

In other bad news, I tried to fall asleep in my pillow fort, and I woke up an hour into sleep with my stomach feeling awful and my anxiety suddenly sparked. Had to calm myself then stay up sitting up in my room and wait for the weird nasty stomach feeling to pass. Might have been indigestion, might have been the way I was sleeping, maybe both. /:c Either way, that was an unpleasant 12am bedtime...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 06:40 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #1879  
my hands were so dry my skin had started to flake off a little. i put on some sticky sandalwood cream, but i'm having to wash my hands a lot.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
my brother is an abusive piece of shit and threatened to destroy my drawing tablet. :)

i'm tired of it.

i wish i was dead because of him near-constantly.

Old Posted 04-21-2020, 11:35 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #1881  
i finished two term papers and there are two left... but these two i left for last because they're the most difficult. sighhhh so i don't feel THAT relieved and it doesn't actually feel like half my work is done.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-22-2020, 01:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
There's currently a lot of commotion (lots of yelling) going on at the end of the alley and unfortunately the noise carries really well to my apartment. So now I'm all anxious and can't sleep even though it's after 1am. And there's a police car and I've heard more sirens, but can't see any other vehicles. But there could possibly also be an ambulance.

Ah...just now heard an emergency response person asking everyone to wait across the street and something like "the fire has died down". So that's something...

Update: The fire alarms in the building (the one down the alley, not mine thankfully) are still going off. I can hear them from my apartment. The sound isn't helping my anxiety at all and I'm beginning to think I may not get any sleep tonight. I really hope everyone is okay.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 04-22-2020 at 04:14 AM.
Old Posted 04-22-2020, 03:18 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Default   #1883  
My daily awful is we are recieving my cats ashes this weekend. Its another blow to the gut.
Old Posted 04-22-2020, 06:10 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
There was a minor earthquake last night...

But it has me very spooked.
And suddenly it feels like there's been so many weirdm weird things happening to me and my family.

It's really scary..
It's been hard to sleep as well..
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 04-22-2020, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1885  
was up until about 4 am last night bc i was scared about a friend, he's fine now.

also my ear fuckin hurts.

Old Posted 04-23-2020, 09:56 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Went to bed with a migraine. Woke up almost 12 hours later, still with a migraine. XP
Old Posted 04-23-2020, 10:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1887  
oof, that sucks.

are you able to take any paracetamol / tylenol / ibuprofen?

Old Posted 04-23-2020, 11:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I try to avoid taking pills too often, but did take some generic tylenol this morning.
Old Posted 04-23-2020, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote