Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #51361  
welp, that joke just got a lot funnier x''D right after posting that i had to go back in, turns out things weren't going super-duper afterall X''D

sorry hun, i don't have any sanitizer THOUGH you can totally have my box of poly-vinyl gloves and my hidden stash of coconut sweets
Old Posted 04-13-2020, 04:27 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I wish you the best, chocobo!! ;u;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-13-2020, 08:53 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #51363  
good luck! i really hope things get better for you, i'll blow pixel pixie dust at you from here to work some wishcraft and push it to happen

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-13-2020, 12:23 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
is it bad i keep seeing dai's necklace as a snot dribble? XD
Old Posted 04-13-2020, 03:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51365  
OH NOOO, Chocobo what have you DONE??! <x'D
Now I can't unsee it! Dammit lol! I'm so sorry Daiko!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-13-2020, 04:12 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
thankyou, thankyou XD i am glad to not help at all<3
Old Posted 04-13-2020, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #51367  
Keep us posted, chocobo, okay? <3

I would hate for you to disappear one day and none of us would know if you were alright or not :(
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 04-13-2020, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
I see a chocobo, lol.

Been awhile since last posted in here. Hope folks are doing fine and eh, what is hand sanitizer? Haven't seen any for three weeks, folks here basically stockpiling everything. Keep asking where the zombies are at, XD. Feels almost like a Resident Evil vibe here cause the streets are so quiet most days.

Could I also ask what the skull items is on your avatar, Merskelly Metalien? I must hunt one down for myself but no idea if it's a MI, etc.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 04-14-2020 at 02:07 AM.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 02:04 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #51369  
ahaha, i've been asking about zombies too XD aside from the ghouls that are running the country i haven't seen any of the undead about!

so basically that thing i do all of the time? well, if anyone gets worried galla knows my da and can message me there, if i dont respond in less than 5 days i'm officially worm chow
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 04:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Ugh, well that truly sucks. I can't imagine how scary that must feel.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #51371  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
I see a chocobo, lol.

Been awhile since last posted in here. Hope folks are doing fine and eh, what is hand sanitizer? Haven't seen any for three weeks, folks here basically stockpiling everything. Keep asking where the zombies are at, XD. Feels almost like a Resident Evil vibe here cause the streets are so quiet most days.

Could I also ask what the skull items is on your avatar, Merskelly Metalien? I must hunt one down for myself but no idea if it's a MI, etc.
;_; wish I could take a look at the empty streets, but I'm imprisoned inside this house and can't bring anything back with me due to my entire family being totally prone and vulnerable to any sort of illness.

Hallo. :] Me?
Ahh, it's called Indigestion actually. ^_^; I think I must have gotten it as a welcome gift from someone when I first arrived on here. :T

Poor Chocobo. ;_; </3 I hope you're hangin' in there. Sounds pretty rough for you rn.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-14-2020, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Gothic Princess
I think the same can be said about the UK as the US to be honest. XD One thing I hated was Politics and my one friend loved them, had to tell him multiple times to shut up about them.

Yea.. my mum is luckily not that vulnerable so I can enjoy time outside but I feel bad I can't travel to visit friends, etc. Was due to have a big bash for completing this year but seems have to hold off and hope we can celebrate around graduation time.
and thank you. :) and yes, folks are very nice about helping new players. :) Use to have a huge invo but gave most of my items to my ex for art when we were quitting years ago.. not even sure if she would return my items or not now, even if I did ask.. through technically they are not hers to keep.. she should of returned them when we split but never asked.

Surgery is never easy, esp in times like these. I had surgery a few years back and had to deal with rowdy boys two days after.. was scared the cyst had returned back last month, was hurting one day quite bad and didn't know to go get checked out or not. That's the only bad thing - the last one we didn't know was there till I went for other tests and they found it, if not, scared to think what might of happened.

~In Loving Memory:~
To my sister and best friend since Kindergarten - Jenni
To a beautiful soul - Jessica
My Father, Daniel.
To the wise ass on my first day of College - Conor
To the unique bro in law - Eugene
To the one I never got to really know - John

Last edited by Chloe; 04-14-2020 at 08:27 PM.
Old Posted 04-14-2020, 08:22 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #51373  
cysts are a pain x_____x my bladder hasn't been managing and when i got a ct on my liver they found one. nothing to do about it right now though, going to hospital is more dangerous than staying home atm x___x

dude, my motherinlaw and i are both vulnerable to respiratory illnesses so it's the same here though good luck convincing her to take care
Old Posted 04-15-2020, 11:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
I hope you will be okay Chocobo. I didnt read all of what was going on only glimpses of it but it sounds unpleasant, so I wish you the best of luck.
Old Posted 04-16-2020, 06:08 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #51375  
it's nothing to fret over ^^ let's all try to be happy, yeah?
Old Posted 04-19-2020, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Alright, I shall try my best.
Old Posted 04-20-2020, 06:37 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
& mix it all up, "chocobo noise", *picks ears*, add a tag!, booty, bop it tag it twist it, cho rox sox <3 secret s, cuddle a chocobo, exul fiddled wid deez, feed me plz, gesundheit, gizzie was here :p, i never played ff, i wuuuuv jooo <3, kits a shy cuddly cat, lauv was here, lime in da coconut, oh behave!, percival was here., pull it!, sexy cho cho tymes, sickybooboo thread, tag your it!, ur face r a tag, yeah baby yeah!