Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #209  
Ermi nodded and chuckled at his little monologue. "Of course, yeah sure I'll go." He held his hand out for Trevor to clasp. "We're here for you. This could be dangerous, but even a camp of well trained animal people can't take down Joane and myself plus you." He chuckled.

Joane on the other hand seemed hesitant. "We have to at least tell someone where we're going, though probably not why. If they did plan for this to be a trap they'll be ready to fight for it."
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-17-2017, 03:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
"Should we have some guards you trust to follow us to the edge of the town? For back up I mean, if it ends up being an ambush or something." he said tilting his head."A few to just lay in wait just in case. If nothing happens then all's good, but we could use the back up in case something goes wrong. Either way, I am glad you're going. If this proves to be legitimate, being able to shift into a feline would be easy to slip in and out of places unnoticed. My "secret weapon" so to speak."
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 12-17-2017, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #211  
Joane shook her head. "No, that wouldn't be wise. If it turns out to not be a trap then you could end up offending them and they refuse to teach you anything at all." She shrugged and sat back down on the bed. "Though, I suppose that's Ermi's call more than mine. I don't think we need it, but if he does."

"no, you're right. Alerting the guard also could get your newfound friends in trouble. They're not supposed to be camped where they're at." He frowned slightly.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-17-2017, 03:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
He heaved a sigh. "Guess it's just us three then." he said looking between the two. "The said to come at nightfall, so after dinner I guess." he said "I think I'll need the energy for whatever is about to happen. If it happens." He then flopped back onto Joane's bed with an arm over his eyes.

He actually couldn't believe there were others like him. He didn't even think it a possibility. Then again he never actively sought out any others that could possibly have the same problem he did. "She didn't call this a curse though. She said if it was, she could remove it. It's something different. She calls it a gift. I just wonder how many others are like us? Stuck with animal parts?"
"Smile, let the world wonder what you're up to."
Old Posted 12-17-2017, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote