Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default   #17  
My parents stopped having a potato bin when they realized it was taking up space and potatoes keep just fine in a bag. I never had one in the first place because I don't eat potatoes often enough to warrant keeping THAT many around.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-26-2017, 10:33 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
My mom wouldn't know a potato bin if it hit her in the rear. Simplistic food has always been the whole thing in this house - because Mom doesn't view food as anything but fuel. Seriously. We're talking no spices on meat, nobody sautees shit except for onions and peppers, and alternate food choices are met with cringe-faces. This house sucks for a foodie.
Old Posted 04-26-2017, 11:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #19  
Coda: lol I see. I am always using potatoes (no surprise. I'm Irish lol) so I always have a ton of them.

Ari: Oh man! Thats so sad! I feel so bad for you! Eating should be a joyful time and it must suck to not be able to enjoy tasty food.
I'm a big boy, eating is something I love to do lol.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-26-2017, 11:16 PM Reply With Quote  
-
That totally sucks and totally sounds like me! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that!

I hope you find it soon otherwise you will have to give her a late birthday present or buy her a second gift while you look for her first.
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 04-26-2017, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Weaver of Tales
Default   #21  
Oh! He found it. XD
In the potato bin! Which I don't even know what is. XD
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 10:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Yes. In the potato bin for whatever reason...

Ari, google image search them. Its just a wooden upright box that you put a buttload of potatoes in and it usually has a cubby in the front for onions.
I didnt realize this wasnt all that common.
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 04-27-2017, 12:53 PM Reply With Quote  
-
Default   #23  
Yeah, I have never heard of them until you mentioned it. My potatoes always start sprouting or turning green before I get around to cooking them.
So I have resorted to just eating boxed potatoes...
.___.
Buying: NATM
Questing: Event Items 13/19
Miniature Fairy Wings, Immortal Worlds, Eye Sore Current Funds:0 Au.
Updated: 12/16/16 08:55 PM
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 10:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Nothing wrong with sprouting potatoes! Just cut off the sprouts before you cook them. They're still perfectly edible.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote