Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #17  
I'm his sempai at school; I'm allowed to really give him hell XD
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-28-2011, 03:55 AM  
Art Meiser
I apologize for the delays in the yearlies. I am working my hardest to get them done. Unfortunately I am working with a fractured wrist of which happened 2 weeks ago now and I just finally got to the doctor about it. So my finishing work has been real slow. I am possibly proposing to the users later having me slowly add them up (I have 2 completely recolored and done and ready to go) 6 finished pixeling and 3 to work on. Just want to know what the users want since I have to back burn the yearlies long enough to put the finishing touches on a monthly.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Last edited by Fenris; 11-28-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 11:16 AM  
Rainbows and stuff
Default   #19  
What ever you need to do Fenfen to make it so you dont stress your self out or cause any more pain to your arm is a good thing. I say take your time upload what you have then slowly upload the rest...this way you keep the impatient people at bay and the not so impatient people eagerly waiting for more!!
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 11:31 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Take your time, we can wait until December or you could move it to were it comes out on New Years if you need that much time.
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 02:22 PM  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #21  
I agree with Tiva on this, no rush. Waiting until December or even New Years would be good. Just don't stress yourself out and focus on recovering.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 02:47 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
I vote to wait until we can release them all at once. New Year's sounds nice but whenever they're ready is fine. I wouldn't want to spoil the theme by releasing just a few of them!

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-28-2011, 02:59 PM  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #23  
I too vote for New Years' - I don't think there's harm in the yearlies being a little late, and New Years would actually be a pretty cool time to release them - like a celebration. I think it's way more important to let your wrist rest. :( I'm sorry it got hurt Fen - Is it in a cast or a brace? :(

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 03:19 PM  
Wanderer
D: Your hands must really hate you, huh...

Seriously, don't push yourself too hard.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-28-2011, 03:40 PM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #25  
I agree.

Why not make the yearlies come out on the first next year? It would make it so the yearlies could be the 2012 yearlies instead of the '11 - '12 yearlies. That would be easier on everyone involved.

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 04:36 PM  
Developer
Well, one of the motives for releasing them when we did was to imply a disconnect between the Trisphee calendar and the Earth calendar. The seasons don't line up either, nor do the holidays. The fourth wall can be a useful tool for invoking a sense of other-ness.
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 05:00 PM  
Moderation Admin
Default   #27  
I suppose, but releasing them in Nov versus Jan doesn't do much for me as a user (on a personal level). xP

Galla: always, all the time, a galla has no tolerance for it, and galla has all the tolerance.

Trisphee Site Rules | Sei's Hideout
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 05:16 PM  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Perhaps it would be more obvious if we had the seasonal items out (or some way to know what season it was). Having a snowy-themed site in the middle of September would do it.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 11-28-2011, 05:28 PM  
Art Meiser
Default   #29  
I will talk to the staff about when to do it. Im not sure how long it will take. I have quite a few other things I need to do for something else but waiting a bit will allow someone else to step in and help or myself more time.
The Almighty Fen-God
[8:25:15 PM] Galla: o3o ty for amusing my peen obsession
Married to: Galla, Aurelia, Sei, Demonskid, Arrikanez and Ashy.
Batty is My Girlfriend!
Mizzy is my Family.
Belial is my Cookie Monster!

Mon-Mon is my rainbow popsicle!
Chi is my Famiry!

Old Posted 11-28-2011, 05:43 PM  
Snap!
Oh no! D: I'm sorry about your wrist Fen :C I know your hands hurt enough as it is but a fracture really doesn't help!

I'd like to see the new yearlies released sometime next month, but all at once so it's not confusing when the time comes for the next batch of yearlies. I hope the other pixel artists pitch in and help as much as they can so that the yearlies aren't delayed for too much longer, and will give you some time to recover your wrist. Too long of a delay might cause some users to speculate over the long-term success of the site. Take your time but do set a reasonable deadline that is between sooner and later. I hope you recover soon and that I'll see you around the forums more often when you do =) We miss you Fen!
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 08:10 PM  
Wanderer
Default   #31  
Aaaand this is when I start wishing I was 18 >.> But at the same time, I kind of wanna stay underage.... -conflicted-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-28-2011, 08:21 PM  
Dragon of Ice
Trust me Espy, there are advantages to being legal, but enjoy being underage while you can. Only comes around once and then there is soooo much more responsibility and things expected of you.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-28-2011, 08:36 PM