Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #17  
I'd like to try #9.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 05:42 PM  
Writer
Awen Moonshine has already decorated a lot of christmas trees in her life and now that experience pays off. The bauble looks great on its new spot and as the branches bend a bit under the added weight, they reveal 15 icicles.

MissLlamaness watched everyone place their ornaments with varying success and learns from other people's mistakes. So the ball ends up on the tree without any problem. When MissLlamaness returns to the box she discovers 5 icicles where the ornament had been.

Witchchylde treats the ornament like a raw egg, and that was probably a good idea. After all it would be a shame to break such a pretty thing. But now the ornament graces the tree with its present. The international association for bauble rights rewards Witchchylde with 10 icicles for her careful handling.

Merskelly Metalien now already knows how to defend a bauble against natural enemies. So when another carp perks its head out of the water, the fish decides against an attack. Who needs to eat ornaments anyway when there's underwater kelp pizza delivery. 10 icicles are delivered with the pizza, and since the carp doesn't know what to do with them, they now belong to Merskelly Metalien instead.

mdom feels herself naturally drawn towards the rainbow and thus treats the ornament with extra care. She even wraps it into a slip of protective paper, but once the ball hangs on the tree, the paper falls off. Mdom is just about to discard it, but then notices it's actually a raffle ticket.

Biomecha walks towards the tree when she stumbles over a pile of snow. Who the %$@! puts snow into their living room? Frightened Biomecha watches the ball fall from her hand. Another desaster? The ornament dashes against the tree. With sheer luck it gets stuck there. But the case of the mysterious snow still remains a mystery. Biomecha decides to investigate, and since every Sherlock needs a Watson at their side, she forms the evidence into Chad the Snowman.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 08:59 PM  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #19  
That was close. Do we get therapy after all the anxiety of placing the ornaments?
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:03 PM  
Writer
No, just a pretty tree to look at.

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:04 PM  
Truthwatcher
Default   #21  
*takes a bow after my nearly disastrous ornament hanging performance*
Now to attempt to hang up ornament 17!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:11 PM  
Wanderer
-gingerly advances towards ornament #5 in an attempt to place it on the tree-
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:22 PM  
Icy Footed
Default   #23  
I think I'll place number 14 on the tree. <:d *tries to carefully hold the ornament*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:30 PM  
Rebooting....
Five more hours until I can pick another... oh well, at least I can get some presents wrapped irl.
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 09:42 PM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #25  
*Takes number 24 out of her tangle of ribbons and bows* Dont ask where I have been hiding this one!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:38 PM  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Derpy tugs gently at Death's tail fluff. "Can I hang a ornament too?"
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-23-2018, 10:51 PM  
Writer
Default   #27  
Yes Derpy, if Kaderin allows you to... but be careful not to break it. They're almost your size after all.

Kaderin: You learn from your previous attempt and this time place the bauble on the tree extra carefully. Still your hands tremble with anxiety, so a helper gives you 10 icicles to cool your tense muscles.

Espy: Oh no! Apparently Pengore has noticed CRT is in fact alive and not just some random machinery to ignore. They hired a teenage hacker for a DDOS attack on all systems. Thankfully nothing bad happens... well, to CRT, that is. The ornament wasn't so lucky.

Merskelly: You successfully use the short time span Pengore is distracted with the hacker's demands to be paid in bitcoin and gingerbread. The bauble hangs nicely on the tree and shakes down 5 icicles.

Tiva: Christmas security demands me to search you for any additional ornaments you've been hiding. I have an official written order to prove it... here! Oh, wait. That's just a raffle ticket.

Old Posted 12-24-2018, 07:57 AM  
A*DIC*TED
Yay, a dancing motion. 8D

Now I shall place ball #19 on the tree!

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 08:19 AM  
Lazy
Default   #29  
ornament 6 on the tree (:
Old Posted 12-24-2018, 08:50 AM  
A*DIC*TED
*carefully tries to place a #23 on the tree*