Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #177  
You're very welcome! ^-^ I enjoyed doodling again! :D Thank you! Although might not get a chance to do so again until I'm back at my home puddle. >u>; I'm pretty far from Cali right now.

Not so used to the altitude and temperature difference here in Montana, so my nausea and intestines are kinda iffy. <x/ I'm going to have to try and combat my sensitivity to this climate and region so I can actually have fun going river rafting tomorrow. :} *crosses fingers* <x{ pls pls pls no vomiting tomorrow or like, ever! We'll be visiting Yellowstone tomorrow too so, yeyyyy more picture-taking. x} But I know once I get back home, I'll just want to rest and sleep and relax. 0~o; Vacations sure take a lot out of me!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 06-26-2019, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
....wait, you're in Montana and you're not coming to visit Derpy? He will be so dissapoints...
Old Posted 06-26-2019, 11:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #179  
Awwh! <8. I didn' know Derpy lives in Montana! I'm in Wyoming now, <:/ but I send my cookie and ice-cream vibes of love to you and Derpy anyway! ^~^ <3
All the way from Cali! :} It was my first time visiting. I don't travel much..

But I enjoyed the beautiful countryside and pat patting the horses. ^-^ <3 And staying at least 3 feet away from the Canadian Geese I saw. o-o; A lot of waterfoul can be kinda ferocious. I'm glad Derpy lives in such a pretty and enormous place. ^-^ Lots of dragons love mountains!
I had fun white water rafting, but the river water was so COLD! 8{ And I got drenched! x'D Haha, my bones were all dripping afterwards.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 06-29-2019, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Wait, you were/are in Cali?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-02-2019, 02:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #181  
Nobody comes to visit me in Idaho either :T

I have a friend in Wyoming *•*

Beautiful arts you got here

Old Posted 07-02-2019, 11:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Ahhhhhhh! So nice to be back in home waters!
No more mountain sickness in the mornings. ^w^
I'm back in Cali now! The land of fire and beaches and enchiladas. -w- ahhhh, I missed you enchiladas.~ ;w;

I was touring the northwest for a week and a half. :] I'm so exhausted! <x{ but it was fun. :] Pleasant. With air and lots of trees, n' cows, n' horses, n' lots of museums, n' weird Mexican food, n' stuff.
>w> beautiful countryside, but I would not at all be used to living there. I can't imagine the winters up there!

Everyone thinks Idaho is potato land, but I never saw any potatoes. x} I actually just passed through Idaho during the second day on the trip. In a tiny town called Paris. o-o I can imagine tinier but,..wooh that was teeny. <x} But nice land. o.o; Nice lakes. Probably has good fishing. :] Buuuut, I'm not the best angler. >w>; I'm probably better at the art-ing. The doing of the art-doodle. Thank you! ^-^

Old Posted 07-04-2019, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #183  
Fuck, thanks, now I really want enchiladas.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-05-2019, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;-; So do I. I've yet to get one..

edit: Does Raster still want his o-0 uhh, the-, the, art of the propaganda, thing?? With like, pro-singularity, and the destruction of all humans everywhere party or something? <x} With like lasers? I got lasers.

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 07-05-2019 at 07:12 PM.
Old Posted 07-05-2019, 06:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #185  
Oh, if you want to draw Raster, just something in the same style as CRT is fine.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-07-2019, 06:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Ok. :} Great, uh. Colored? What does Raster look like more or less again?? <:/ Screen head with eyeball? Dark wings?? Reffies? ^~^;

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 07-13-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old Posted 07-07-2019, 07:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #187  
heard there were lasers 👽

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 07-19-2019, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I’m alive! Fuck, sorry, I’ll get you refs once I find time. And motivation.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-20-2019, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #189  
@ blubird: There are. ouo Very much so. There are lasers yes. >:D LaSers!~ Pew pew!

@ Espy: You're alive!! It's alright. <x} Take your tiiiime. No worries yoooo. -w- *wiggles arm* I'm not itchin' to draw all the time. I'm mostly tryin' to show some self care to myself. >.>; And write more...It's not goin' well. <x'} hehe. Old habits I s'ppose.

Old Posted 07-20-2019, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Refs:

STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-20-2019, 07:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #191  
o.o Ooh. Nice reffs. *nod nod nod nod* I like. Yes.
I'm getting a few ideas for Raster now. >:3

Old Posted 07-21-2019, 08:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
His colors aren’t quite the same as his avi version’s; I’ll see if I can do a quick color ref.

EDIT: Since you did CRT’s basic version, you can also do raster’s basic version, no need for the wings (unless you want!)
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 07-22-2019, 01:04 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
art shop thing, i guess, merskelly metalien, trying this out, with frickin' lazer beams