Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

It Won't Stop
Default Well, isn't this lovely.   #1  
Right. Hello. I'd, uh, be a newbie and all of that, if you hadn't guessed already. Though I suppose that was a little obvious... -hrm- Being such a quiet evening as it is, I thought that it wouldn't hurt to take a look around at the very least. So far, things look quite... cozy. Not that that's a bad thing, of course! I like cozy. It's... uhm... nice. Anyway. Hello. Did I already say that-?
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Heehee. Welcome to Trisphee, Gallagher~ By the way, how do you pronounce your username?
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Elf Demon
Default   #3  
Welcome to Trisphee .

Please enjoy your stay here.c:
♥Quest Thread♥,♥Buying & Selling Thread♥,♥Art Request Thread♥

Toriki my mother
&
Nikko my father
&
Alpha my older brother
&
Turtle Is my older sis

Name change from Yume.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:12 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Oh- Uh- Thank you very much, Toriki. Did I say something funny? Ah, well, that rather depends on whether you want to pronounce it traditionally or not... It's a Gaelic name, you see, so it would be something like 'Ga-luh-hur' in Irish. Not that I actually speak it, mind. I'm pretty American, through and through. B-but, uh, personally, I pronounce it more like 'Ga-luh-gur'. Oh, I think I may have rambled a bit there...

Thank you, too, Dreams. -smiles-
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #5  
You seem like a very...interesting person.
*arrives from the shadows*
I'm the funk, also funkduder.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
I'm in a weird mood right now so I constantly "heehee" everytime I post or speak, so no worry. :D Ah, I see~ That sounds interesting! ♥ I always love pronounce people's username, I dunno why. I just found it a fun interest. (>w<) Before I asked you, I thought it pronounce "Gal-lag-her".
|
|

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #7  
Oh, hello, funk. I may have heard that before... Once or twice, at least... Maybe more. But, uh, interesting isn't bad, right? I mean, the world is much more interesting with a variety of people to spend time around. Opening one's mind to new things, and all of that.

Ahh, I understand, Tori. I was worried there for a second. -chuckles- I happen to have a thing for names as well... I haven't the slightest where it came from, but I enjoy good ones, whether for people or as titles. It makes things more... Well... Interesting!
I'm sure there's a less repetitive phrasing I could have used there... Shoot.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:25 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Unique! Mine came from a letter game. My name's originally Vietnamese, and I found a board where they have each letter of the alphabet match with Japanese's hiragana board. So I decided "why not" and gave it a try. The name turn out quite pretty~
|
|

Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #9  
I'd rather not be trite, but interesting is the best word for you. In my opinion interesting is a very trite word because interesting, as you have just suggested can be good or bad, but we don't know, in the least bit. XD

I feel pretty open to almost anything, really, though it just depends on connotation. Intention is a key factor to the act, the way I see it, so I sincerely welcome you to Trisphee with a small gift.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Welcome to Trisphee! c: i hope you fall in love as i have! <3

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:29 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #11  
Tori- Oh, really? That's pretty neat, actually. I do like your username. It's simple and easy to remember. I'm terrible at remembering people when they have too common of names... Especially when they don't have a particularly memorable personality to boot... N-not that I'm one to judge either way. But, anyway. My point. Yes. I like yours.

Funk- Trite! That's a very good word. I'm not always very good with words myself, but I appreciate it when they're used well... And I really love learning new ones like that. Wait, w-what about a gift?

Asami- Thank you very much, Miss. -smiles- I hope that I will as well.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
A boat and some moonlight, to shine the night tonight. It's enjoyable enough when the time is right.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Default   #13  
funk... dont scare away the other new people ;-;
//new myself

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:49 AM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
-snickers- Asami, I might be a bit... Hm... Skittish, is that a good word for it? I'm sure there's a better one, but I can't for the life of me think of what it is... But it takes a little more than one user, especially a rather generous and charming one, to scare me away.

Ah, but the simplest gifts do warm my heart. Such a wonderful thing from which I'll never part-
Oh, did I just rhyme? I didn't mean to.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Posty McPostsALot
Default   #15  
It's just a rhyme, Asami. Wouldn't you like to see the stars and the moonlight? Perhaps in Venice in boat on the canals, when the streets do not sound as loud.

@Gallagher good rhyme there too.
Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:54 AM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Can't tell if I should admire Funk or scared of him. But his words are inspiring, yep.

@Gallagher: Me neither. But then if I can't remember people's username, I'm pretty much useless. XD So I trained myself to at least be able to remember people by their usernames.
|
|

Old Posted 12-30-2011, 04:54 AM Reply With Quote