Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default MMO's! Whats your game?   #1  

As the title states what mmo, be it 3-d or 2-d or maybe not even a mmo at all it could just be a party game, are you into? Personally for the moment I play Rift as my P2P though it has gone downhill drastically for me and my hubby Kano. Though we think it's due to the fact people are complaining too much over everything now that the guild has made progression.... D; Never leading a guild again.

I also play Guild Wars, and recently Kano got it as well so I finally in my long history of owning guild wars (two of my characters are over 6 years old.. if that says anything) I get to play as a healer spec. Though we're only playing it to get away from Rift once in a while and the game is more fun with people.

As far as my mmo gaming plans for the future I'm waiting and praying Tera releases this year, the game is already out in Japan and I am forever jealous they got the game first. </3 I have been watching the feeds on this game for over 2 years now and I've just been thrilled at the idea of a mmo being different and being outside of the standard box. The game is labeled as a true action mmorpg thus there is no targeting system (not sure how heals go but yeah) so if you are a archer or mage you better aim that bolt or fireball :)

Yes I know that sounds bad but the system they used for it apparently works, I've yet to read complaints about the combat system in the game. It is also releasing with 8 classes and 7 playable races, thats a good number for a release game.

Heres a link if anyone else wants further info on the game it's rumored to release late this year but we shall see ^^ ~waits for the collector edition pre-orders to open~
http://www.tera-online.com/?lang=en

Last edited by Rosekitten; 08-03-2011 at 08:35 AM.
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 10:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
I've heard lots of good things about this game. I don't have an issue with monthly fee games I just...can't play them until I find work >< Plus when I pay to play a game I feel guilty if I don't play it a lot. So unfortunately I can't play this one, at least not right now :x
Old Posted 05-29-2011, 10:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #3  

well if you do find work sometime look me up ^^ the link i can give you for the bonus items aren't going away as far as i know :3

Old Posted 05-29-2011, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

No one else has feedback or wants to try the game? :< ~sadface~

Old Posted 05-30-2011, 10:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #5  
I don't know Rose D: -pokes the Trisphee gamers-

I'm sure there's got to be someone out there who can at least do the free trial? I just wish I could ><
Old Posted 05-30-2011, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

i've been trying.. i'd love a group of people to play with that i just chat with on here as well :D i mean i have tons of guild mates in the game but theres a different enjoyment playing with people you've known for a while ^^

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #7  
-nod nod- Unfortunately most of the games I play nowadays I don't get to play with the people I've known a while, with the exception of my beloved >< I guess it would help if the games we play didn't always have some issues with high difficulty xD

♥ Never be afraid to be yourself ♥

Want to see my art or webcomic?
Serra's Art Gallery

A Neko's Quest | My Closet
Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

whats wrong with a game being difficult? :D I'm really a little saddened that Rift toned down the 5-mans in the game >.> i thought they were fine, i had no idea what people were crying about on the forums.

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 07:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #9  
I dunno, I don't have a problem with difficult games usually, unless lag interferes and gets me or my love killed >> Just dying because it's difficult is a learning experience, and helps you play better :3

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 11:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

thats how me and Kano is but apparently people were needing two healers and a support class to get through 5 mans? We had already downed all the 5 mans and we used one healer (me) and a mage support or a bard xD after they nerfed it we started just solo healing it haha

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #11  
Wel all the more goodies for you then right? xD

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

if i could play :P might be another few weeks till I can get the parts ordered for my pc .. and then I still think somethings wrong with my hard drive.. i went to plug it in to my moms pc and it came up as win xp and then reset o.O; last time i was on the HD i was using win 7 D:

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 12:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #13  
Ugh, mystery computer problems scare me >< Ideally I need to update my processor myself...everything else on my computer is fine right now except for that. It's just a scary procedure every time I've done it before ><

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 01:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

processors are easy to upgrade long as you know your board specs and make sure everything is compatible :) im more of dreading if theres something wrong with my processor.. cause i can't afford the board, cpu and a hard drive DX

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Neko-chan Nya Nya~
Default   #15  
Yes I have one in mind that is compatible, I'm sure I'll get it someday..
And I dunno, I think I just have this wierd fear of misapplying the heatsink paste or whatever it is xD

Serra's Art Gallery

Kitsune's Haven

Image courtesty
of tsukiko
Old Posted 05-31-2011, 01:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

haha thats rather funny, you'd have to try really hard to misapply that stuff :)

Trust me i doubt you could really mess up the processor from the paste unless you drown the thing in it xD

Old Posted 05-31-2011, 02:57 PM Reply With Quote