Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default   #5649  
No one is willing to try if they keep offering these ridiculous prices. Some people put on clever disguises, overshadowing their greediness. I mean who is who on here anymore? Users have changed and I miss how they used to be. Suddenly it's all about getting the most profit out of an item, even if it means ripping people off. I come here to escape Wall Street, not come head to head with it.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-07-2012, 01:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
I know. That's why I refuse to pay over a certain price for everything. I also refuse to sell at higher than mid-price guide (preferably at the low end in hopes of lowering the market values on things).

I only paid 100 Runes for my Samurai, that is the lowest it has gone in a LONG time. Unfortunately they keep selling for higher, and the market doesn't take low auctions into account, but people take high ones.

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 08-07-2012, 01:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #5651  
Yeah. Pretty messed up.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-07-2012, 01:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Dinos go RAWR!!!
I lost hope in the market a while ago, but occasionally someone really comes through and helps the market tremendously. Unfortunately, at this point, it would take someone of Nommy's market status (aka the person who corners the market [aka only Nommy]) to bring the market back to reasonable standings.

Sign My Siggy!!!...I Dare You!...PS...Luffles to all who do!!!

le sign ;3-signs more ;P
-signs- Love, Ulti♥ owo~
-this is my signature- <3 Lacry
Lucid was here.
No.
Yes.
Old Posted 08-07-2012, 02:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Be afraid.
Default   #5653  
or someone like myself to sell a whole heap of my stuff at ridiculously low prices, though i dont like the idea of selling all my hoarded items ><
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 08-07-2012, 02:23 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Same here, Ashy although I am thinking on it although I keep planning on coming back. I just sort of want to make an outfit on my Lucifer and on my Rumiel and then sell all my old hoarded items from a while back. I know with life going as it is I probably wont be back much myself ever, with the job and my kid on the way. ^^;
Ashy maybe I can pass you all of my items and have you sell them on the market to bring the prices down, I don't mind not getting the value back.
Old Posted 08-07-2012, 03:23 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #5655  
So I take time off from here to focus on school and this place is closed?...
I'm... saddened by this. :/
Old Posted 08-11-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Yes Rozalyne, but I am working with Kali_Namir in her charity as soon as it opens. Anything Batty or Nightmare put into this charity's mule account will go back to them, and the remaining items other users have donated will be sold to go towards Kali's charity, and used as random giveaway items. The charity thread is currently a work in progress but I will let you know when it's ready to go if you would like to post with us there =)
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-12-2012, 12:25 AM Reply With Quote  

Tags
awesomeness, batty, charity, ginger, nightmare