Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1169  
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadedMartian View Post

Q-Q Can I just...thank you for these again. They're so therapeutic and just so darn nice to look at.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-20-2019, 11:37 PM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
Q-Q Can I just...thank you for these again. They're so therapeutic and just so darn nice to look at.

Thanks alot Skelly! ï¼¼ï¼ˆâ—‹ï¼¾Ï‰ï¼¾â—‹ï¼ ï¼
I'm glad others can appreciate what's up there just as much as me. I try to do em daily, looking up one to post for today now!

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 08-21-2019, 01:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1171  
;U< I appreciate them so much!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 08-21-2019, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Death trying to make me hungry ;u;

I also cannot decide if that looks good or not

Also ty for the galaxy posts Martian

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-21-2019, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1173  
Hrm....thinking I may try to get a job as a teacher's aide/assistant this year, if it's not too late.
I hate kids, but it's decent money and would be better than my custodial museum job.
Old Posted 08-21-2019, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Healthy food is met with so ambiguous reactions?
How about unhealthy food then?
Old Posted 08-21-2019, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1175  
Nah there's some healthy foods I like. ouo

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 08-21-2019, 09:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Tomorrow's my first day at my new college university.
<u<; I only have to go in for one class, and I have my ride over and back, but..it's still a little weird being in the same classroom with people who graduated this year from high school. e_e;
Also I'll be taking a picture for my ID card. >~> muh..

Old Posted 08-21-2019, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1177  
My wife is having her gallbladder removed this morning.

It's not really an "awesome" (medical procedures are rarely awesome) and it's not really an "awful" (it should hopefully relieve the problems she's been having) but it's definitely significant.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 10:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:[ Awh, I hope she recovers realitively smoothly. Operations kinda suck. I should know. I've never really had one. <x/ ..yet.

I tried putting eyeliner on today. o-o Just, just to wing it a bit, super subtle and all, but my eyes are shaped differently so one ended up lower that the other, but the good news is my hair partially just blocks the other one, but it's also the better one, and I realize in hindsight, I'll need more practice. <x} I'm not a make-up oriented gal, but I wanna try at least some nice shaping around the eyes. <:} I can't for the life of me do much eyeshadow since it tickles and gets itchy and then I mess it up because I forget I have it on when I rub my eyes. xD
Then I'm blind for the rest of the day. Make up is hard. ono; How do you people go about like...without touching your face??? 8/ It's a struggle just to try not to pull on my eyelashes. <x{

Old Posted 08-22-2019, 12:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1179  
hopefully she recovers smoothly, coda.

NMS still is not working, but at least we've got updated graphics drivers!
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 12:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Healthy food is met with so ambiguous reactions?
How about unhealthy food then?
Are those...eggs...on pizza...?
*gags*

Also, it was just hard to identify what was in the healthy food on my tiny phone screen, so not sure if it looked good based on that.
But I actually quite enjoy healthy food. Also, if it'd made properly, pizza CAN be a healthy food. But most pizza places drown them in grease.
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1181  
My wife is home from the hospital now. She's still groggy from the anesthetic but she's doing all right.

The surgeon said her gallbladder was in really bad shape and it's good that it came out, and she should be doing a lot better once she recovers from the surgery.

Merskelly, there are three things I know about makeup. First, I don't like it and no one should be required to wear it. Second, people who want to wear it are free to do it even though I don't like it because my opinion on it doesn't count for anything. Third, someone who doesn't usually wear makeup that tries wearing makeup is going to have a hard time and it always stands out really strong to people who are used to seeing you without it. It takes getting used to.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 03:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Glad to hear your wife's surgery went well, and I hope she recovers soon.
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1183  
Might be able to play Neverwinter with those updated graphics drivers. Heck if I know.

Currently: Enjoying a vanilla milkshake and trying not to get into too much of an existential crisis while looking at commissions I'm supposed to be doing.

(Could reasonably do the original sketch on my phone and clean it up in SAI, I suppose.)
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 08-22-2019, 06:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
My wife is home from the hospital now. She's still groggy from the anesthetic but she's doing all right.

The surgeon said her gallbladder was in really bad shape and it's good that it came out, and she should be doing a lot better once she recovers from the surgery.

Merskelly, there are three things I know about makeup. First, I don't like it and no one should be required to wear it. Second, people who want to wear it are free to do it even though I don't like it because my opinion on it doesn't count for anything. Third, someone who doesn't usually wear makeup that tries wearing makeup is going to have a hard time and it always stands out really strong to people who are used to seeing you without it. It takes getting used to.
<:} ahh that's a good relief. Recovery takes time but glad it turned out well.
And yes, <x} I am not used to it, and it's new to me, but with practice, I hope I'll get it right. x}

Old Posted 08-22-2019, 07:45 PM Reply With Quote