Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #17  
will do. I have a bunny persona that I've been trying to get art from my friend for a long time. I think she would be perfect for you. I also I think im really attracted to the way you color its really vibrant.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Neirra: I could do that, but usually I just draw people's animal OCs. I've always been part of adoptable websites with little adoptable pets and sparklewolves and stuff, so I eventually just got to drawing those. Though turning a human OC into an animal would definitely be fun.
Thanks for that. I have a massive cutesy style, seems to be getting cuter as the days go by. Hopefully I can go do some gorey and scary stuff eventually, haha.

Poggio: Bunny! Gah, I love bunnies. Not sure how well I draw them, but that will be determined soon then. This will be fun for sure.
Last edited by Firefall; 07-07-2011 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Didn't see a post
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #19  
Wow I haven't been on a clickable pet site in a while. I used to do power pets but because my family didn't have internet and I could only get on once a week I felt bad that my pets always starved.

LOL shes basically me as a bunny. My friend is a fox and likes to draw Antros a lot. She tried to get me into it but I am not that confident in my drawing abilities some times but I made a bunny girl. She has yet to finish her art for me ><.

Nah if there is anything I've learned over the years its embrace the cute. Muahahah.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 02:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Those poor pets. I gave up on the ones where you have to feed your pets all the time too. They just didn't appeal to me because I'd always be too lazy to feed them all, yet want to collect every single one of them. I'm really only on the site that my signature adoptables come from, and even though those are clickables, they can breed and will be able to fight eventually, so there's still no feeding that I'm going to have to do, which is beyond annoying.

It takes practice. You should see the art I did of a wolf to start out. All I had ever drawn before was people, and then I decided to draw a dog. It looked rather depressing. And now it's the other way around, haha. Hopefully you get your art soon. At least you two are friends, it's not like she'll disappear, right?

Oh noes! D= Not the cute, it will take over. With cookies. Psssh, they have joined the dark side.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 02:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #21  
Lol its a good thing they don't have cup cakes other wise she would be dead.

And I plan on practicing. And no shes probably not going disappear,but it takes us both forever and a day to actually make art since we are both semi perfectionist and want things to look awesome.

Do you draw your pets for the ones in your siggy?
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 02:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
They don't have cupcakes, but they have cups. The cake part is a lie, *gasp*

I am exactly the same way. If it's not perfect from the start it gets scraped, and nothing looks good until you get to a certain point. It's torture to get to that stage for me, and then it's all 'oh hey, this looks pretty good now', and I feel like a derp when it happens.

I drew one of them, but all the rest were drawn by the original artist there. If you mean do you get custom images on the site though, that's a no, unless you do something that is super special awesome or win a custom contest. I got a custom for my modding there, but other than that, they aren't allowed.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 03:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #23  
NOOOOOO NOOOOO -Morns for her companion-

Lol it usually takes me a few times to get to that point. It is very slow and painful merg. I've wasted more paper that way. I don't think I've ever been happy with something that I havent started over. But now I want to go draw.

Hmm and how does one breed them?
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 03:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
There there *pat pat* Do not fear, the epic pancake without the cake revolution will start soon and bring her back.

You should go draw. Be sure to show me whatever it is though, haha. I like to see other people's art. And oh yeah, I waste so much paper. I draw everywhere too. My poor Chemistry notes. Forever lost in the doodle abyss.

You get the same species and then you go to a breeding page and all, has to be a male and female. You breed them for different colors of the same species. Works on genetics and stuff, but a lot of people randomly breed them.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #25  
LOL so we shall all be eating pans? -Goes to sharpen her teeth-

Daw if I do it on paper I have to go questing for a scanner. I want to draw my item idea for a contest on another website. Also it sounds like you were born to do art. Math... who needs math. I have so many mermaids in my math notebook.

so no cross breeds? It reminds me of pokemon.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 03:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Yes we will eat pans. I heard they're high in iron and have your daily dose of aluminium. They're very healthy. *gets metal teeth like Jaws off James Bond*

Do you have a phone? I always take a picture of my art I do traditionally with my phone, and then have it uploaded onto the net that way. Scanners always have this idea that breaking down is fun. And yeah, I hope so. High five to the people who doodle on notes. Though I am taking Calculus next term in university, so I do need math, haha.

Nope, no cross breeds. It sort of is like pokemon, but no shiny little things. They're all just sort of shiny.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 04:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #27  
-Ba dum ching- Lol you know I've never seen a James Bond movie. Played the game for the 64 but thats about it.

My phone doesnt have a high enough res camera. They have a scanner at the library however our library has strange times due to budget cuts. Man I havent had to do math ( math math beyond algebra math ) in a long time.

Daw, I would totally want a fox with ice wings or something.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
The N64 was amazing. Perfect Dark and Super Smash Bros for the win! Though you really have to watch James Bond. It's epic, and very sue-ified for James Bond.

That sucks about the phone and library. Though I guess mine really only does work so I can bring in my sketches, and then finish everything off digitally. I wish you luck finding a way to get your pieces online, dear.

There are foxes with sci-fi wings? Don't know if that counts, haha.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #29  
Lol I only played James bond and resident Evil on the 64. We were pretty much a playstation family for the longest time. Now we have a wii.

Oh I've taken to doing things purely digital until I can get my own scanner. It takes longer and looks different compared to the way I am used to my art looking.

hmmm. Depends on the wings.
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 05:07 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
I was never terribly good at James Bond. I played Goldeneye a couple times. I'm somewhat trigger happy though, and blew up my getaway plane but shooting through it a little too much.

Perfect dark was fun though. :D. Once and a while we'd get a little wierd and play custom with only proximity mines or timed mines. Hee hee. Got really good at learning how long to hold them for. ;).
Old Posted 07-07-2011, 11:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Derp
Default   #31  
Poggio: Haha, same here. I still only have a playstation2 in my house. My brother took the N64 when he moved out. The Wii is fun, Super Smash Bros Brawl, haha.

Just keep practicing and your digital art will be sexy. That's what motivated me at least. One day I'll be Picasso or something.

Quiet Man: I was never good at James Bond either, I always had to enter the cheat codes if I wasn't playing on the multiplayer. For some reason I sucked at the story mode but the multiplayer I would always kick butt at, no matter who I played. Even the people who passed the story mode without a problem I gave a run for their money. |: Firefall still does not understand how that works.

Mines! Dude, I loved playing with the mines too, though it was frustrating so we only did that I think once or twice to try it out. And paintball mode.
Old Posted 07-08-2011, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Aigoo!
I really like the eyes and the shading on the first one the purple one. it's very good!
Old Posted 07-08-2011, 09:06 PM Reply With Quote